mj to make reality tv come back (DENIED by Raymone Bain)

senecajackson

I dont know if this is true or not but i've heard that mike is going to be a judge on the british reality tv show The X Factor, has anyone else heard about this. The show airs in early december i believe:unsure: correct me if im wrong, whats the deal with the album thats SUPPOSE to come out the end of this year too?

Shannon

I doubt very much that is true, it sounds very unlike him... I think. :unsure: We shall at least wait for confirmation from Raymone.

About the album... I heard it wouldn't be released until 2008-2009, but who knows really. All we have to do is wait and see. :8-26-03fruits_apple

Last I heard, this was still unconfirmed. But it came from the Sun, one of the more infamous tabloids, lol, so...yeah. :lol However, the idea itself isn't such a bad one, I don't think. I've heard mucchhh worse and hey, stranger things HAVE happened! :p lol. So...we shall see!

Shannon

Apparently, it is false.

Hi,

This story is untrue. We do not know how it originated. We know
of no plans for Mr. Jackson to participate on X-Factor.

Best.
Raymone K. Bain

Looks like it's just been denied by Raymone, in an e-mail she sent to SunsetDriver at MJJF:

Mrs. Bain just denied the X-Factor rumor

She has just replied to mine email:

In a message dated 10/8/2007 12:07:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time, enricoxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com writes:
I’d like to know if the rumor about Michael being in the X-Factor is true or not:

Thanks so much for your kind letter. I'm so glad that you, and all of the fans,
like the photo shoot. Mr. Jackson enjoyed the shoot with Bruce Webber.

As to your question, it is not true that Mr. Jackson will be a part of the
X-Factor.

My regards to all.

Best.
Raymone K. Bain

Here is the email I've sent her:

Hello Mrs. Bain,

First of all I’d like to tell you that all the fans are very excited for the L’Uomo Vogue’s photoshoot!! It’s simply amazing!! I’ve shared some pics with foreign fans, since the magazine by now it’s only available in Italy (it will be available in the US within the next days). Thanks to Michael for this great photoshoot!

I’d like to know if the rumor about Michael being in the X-Factor is true or not:

This comes from the Sun and it’s being reported by other media too.

"SINGING legend Michael Jackson is to star on The X Factor, we can reveal. He has agreed to be a mentor for the show broadcast on December 1. It is a huge coup both for the talent search show and ITV.

Source: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showb...ticle302684.ece

Thanks in advance for you reply,

Best regards,

Enrico

Enrico

Well, so much for that..:lol

Shannon

InspirationMoonwalks;197685 said:
Ahh, you beat me to it! :p

LOL, seems like Raymone has a busy time responding to all these e-mails. :lol

Thanks for sharing your e-mail too. :p