whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Mom hell for [Jackson] accuser

Daily News Exclusive
She's his new tormentor

BY MICHELLE CARUSO
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

LOS ANGELES - The day Michael Jackson was acquitted of child molestation charges, his teenage accuser, a cancer survivor, thought life couldn't get any worse.

"Why didn't they believe me? I told the truth. Why didn't they believe me?" the anguished boy cried when prosecutors broke the news to him by telephone.

But in the year since the verdict June 13, 2005, the 16-year-old's existence has sunk to an even lonelier hell. His mom has turned her back on him, blaming him for the courtroom loss, for the alleged abuse by the pop idol, even for welfare fraud charges filed against her, the Daily News has learned.

"His mother barely speaks to him. She won't cook for him. She treats him like dirt, and she won't let him go to counseling to deal with the trauma. She blames him for the whole mess and says she wants to move on," said a source familiar with the boy's plight.

Living under an assumed name in Orange County, Calif., the boy is torn between hiding his past from the world and paying for it every time he walks through the door of his home.

"Mentally, he's really messed up right now. He never knows what verbal abuse will be thrown at him when he goes home," said the source.

The 38-year-old mother, who has a documented history of mental problems and could not be reached for comment, often tells the boy it's his fault the pop singer allegedly molested him, the source said.

"She screams at him, 'You allowed him to touch you! You allowed him to do it!' And she blames him for not getting the jury to believe him," the source says.

But several jurors on the case said it was the boy's mom - with her rude finger snapping, pointing and irrational tirades on the witness stand - who rubbed them the wrong way and made them doubt the family's credibility.

Fueling the boy's problems, his step-dad, Army Reserve Maj. Jay Jackson, was deployed to the Middle East last August while the mom was pregnant with her fifth child, a baby girl now several months old. The couple, who married in 2004, also has a 2-year-old son.

"The mother has her new family now with Jay. Maybe she has no energy for her older kids from her first husband," said the source.

When he testified at Jackson's trial last year, the teen was playing high school football and making honor-roll grades, but this year his marks started slipping, the source said.

"He has to work now. He rides his bike across town to his job [in a fast-food joint] and buys his own food. His mother won't cook for him. It's a terrible situation," said the source.

The mom even blames the boy for the welfare fraud charges she is facing in Los Angeles County because her alleged $8,000 scheme was unearthed by investigators working for Michael Jackson during the criminal case.

"Everything is his fault," the source said.

The desperate boy recently reached out to a family friend, who is trying to intervene and get him help.

The accuser's younger brother, who still says he saw the pop star molesting his sleeping sibling in 2003, is "just plain angry at the world. He keeps saying, ... 'I saw him do it!'" the source said.

"[The accuser] just keeps saying, 'I wish I never met Michael Jackson. He ruined my life,'" said the source.

Originally published on July 2, 2006

Source: http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/431933p-363931c.html

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Michelle Caruso use to try to tell the truth at least sometimes. But she has become an Diane Dimond convert, and seems to be losing her mind when it comes to Jackson stories. this is the same one who thought she was breaking news with that whole Jermaine Jackson/ Stacy Brown thing when Brown was lying about Jermaine.

mysteriousone

The 38-year-old mother, who has a documented history of mental problems and could not be reached for comment,.........

----------

Michelle Caruso got that bit right though and maybe if she'd tried looking for Janet Arvizo in a mental institution she'd have been able to talk to her! It is her second home, afterall! Won't be too long before it's her son's second home too, if that article is anything to go by!

Mysti!

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know...I think this may be pre-emptive propaganda just incase something goes down with Arvizo, like social services investigating and possibly removing them from her care.

This seems too "out of the blue" for me not to be suspicious about it. Why report about this now? Jay Jackson may be getting ready to divorce her azz and take custody of the kid(s) he's had with her. It's quiet possible he tipped this story to Michelle Caruso.

Here is Michelle Caruso last year- and her sudden change can only mean to me that maybe she's pist like Friedman she didn't get that MJ exclusive doing so called "fair" reporting.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime_file...7p-272824c.html

'You had to be there'

DAILY NEWS ANALYSIS

By MICHELLE CARUSO
DAILY NEWS WEST COAST BUREAU CHIEF

SANTA MARIA, Calif. - From the day Michael Jackson was charged with child molestation, most folks I encountered seemed sure he was guilty.
"He sleeps with boys.... He paid off that kid in '93.... He's a pedophile," they'd say.

But among the handful of reporters who covered the sleepy pretrial hearings last summer and fall, many began to see that the prosecution's case was full of holes.

But, as I soon found out, folks didn't want to hear about that.

"Well, he's Michael Jackson. He's crazy enough to do anything," they would say.

Jackson's trial is one of those events that causes one to say: "I guess you had to be there ..." to hear the testimony firsthand and size up the witnesses (eyes sometimes speak louder than words).

It's the best argument in the world for cameras in the courtroom and open court proceedings.

Judge Rodney Melville kept the public in the dark by banning cameras and sealing court papers, especially those about the accuser's family history.

This wasn't the O.J. Simpson murder case, where jurors chose to disbelieve hard evidence, like a trail of the ex-football player's blood at the crime scene or his slain ex-wife's blood on his sock.

Jackson's trial was a "he-said-she-said" case with almost no physical evidence - so witness credibility was the whole ballgame.

With no camera to record the trial, the public didn't see the accuser on the witness stand. They didn't see the rage in his eyes when he described Jackson ignoring him one time when he visited Neverland. ("They said Michael wasn't there, but I could see him up on the hill riding around in his golf cart.... I felt my best friend was trying to avoid me when I had cancer," the boy snarled, choking back tears.)

And the public didn't see the boy's flat, calm expression when he described in a monotone the alleged sexual abuse by Jackson. Where was his hurt and rage then?

But I had only to look at the jury box to see I wasn't the only one wondering about the boy's demeanor. I could see by the set in her jaw that Juror No. 5, 79-year-old great-grandmother Eleanor Cook, was using her vast life experience to size the boy up, too.

The public also didn't see the boy's mother - a woman with speech patterns and habits so odd it was disconcerting to be in the same room with her. She stared into space. She stared at the jury. She pointed and snapped her fingers at thepanel.

She sometimes touched both index fingers to her temples and declared "it's burned in here" to illustrate her supposedly keen recall.

The public didn't see the mom's face when she invoked her Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination to stave off questions about alleged welfare fraud. Nor did they hear her almost incomprehensible tale of how she and her kids were allegedly beaten into the ground by JCPenney security guards in 1998.

Like the woman who pressed rape charges against L.A. Lakers star Kobe Bryant but later bowed out of the criminal case when she realized her own checkered past would also be on trial, Jackson's accuser and his family had too much baggage to go the distance.

No story or broadcast can replace that gut feeling you get when you see a witness on the stand, read the body language, hear the voice, see the eyes.

You had to be there. And Jackson's jury was.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
hopespringseternal said:
Here is Michelle Caruso last year- and her sudden change can only mean to me that maybe she's pist like Friedman she didn't get that MJ exclusive doing so called "fair" reporting.

I don't know what crawled up her ass. Maybe she's trying to keep her job? But that's still no excuse for her pushing bull$hit.

danaluvsmj

I don't feel a bit sorry for the Arvizo family. They got themselves into this mess, and can only blame themselves for the trial's outcome.

mysteriousone

whisper said:
I don't know...I think this may be pre-emptive propaganda just incase something goes down with Arvizo, like social services investigating and possibly removing them from her care.

This seems too "out of the blue" for me not to be suspicious about it. Why report about this now? Jay Jackson may be getting ready to divorce her azz and take custody of the kid(s) he's had with her. It's quiet possible he tipped this story to Michelle Caruso.

Even without that article, those kids should have been removed from that woman's care, a year ago, in my opinion! She's been using and abusing her children far too long, and, now she's, if that article is correct, tossing them to the side! She's disgraceful and doesn't deserve children, period! If I had my way, she'd have been ordered to undergo an operation, namely a "hysterectomy"!

By the way, whisper, I spent all arvo yesterday watching video's in MJEOL:D And, when I saw Janet Arvizo walking into that courthouse, I sooo wanted to wipe that stupid smirk off her face:eek: (I'm not really a violent person, but honestly, Janet Arvizo, I'm afraid, needs a good kick up the backside)! lol

Mysti!

Mysti!

mysteriousone

hopespringseternal said:

LMAO! I can't even believe the same person wrote those two articles! Sounds like a case of "sour grapes" to me too!!!

Thanks for posting the article!

Mysti!

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
mysteriousone said:
By the way, whisper, I spent all arvo yesterday watching video's in MJEOL:D And, when I saw Janet Arvizo walking into that courthouse, I sooo wanted to wipe that stupid smirk off her face:eek: (I'm not really a violent person, but honestly, Janet Arvizo, I'm afraid, needs a good kick up the backside)! lol

Mysti!
:lol yep somebody needs to step in and do something about her.

Violet Flower

"[The accuser] just keeps saying, 'I wish I never met Michael Jackson. He ruined my life,'" said the source.

I'm sure Michael is saying the same thing, You know that whole family is:wacko: they are so indenial, They honestly believe in their lies! it's crazy what is the world coming too? what of bunch of:bs

whisper said:
I don't know what crawled up her ass. Maybe she's trying to keep her job? But that's still no excuse for her pushing bull$hit.

I agree whisper. I think the sentiment among us fans here and at various boards is that as you've already mentioned Jay since he's home from Iraq made be fed up with her wants an out. Leaking this LYING trash to skankly tabloid hoe Michelle Carouso was I'm sure the brainchild plot of Wheezy Polanker who strikes me as a lunatic racist against black men and hates MJ, ultimately an ill fated civil suit will be filed. That can be the ULTIMATE victory for Michael even better than the acquittal in the criminal case because the civil will allow all of the evil that the Scumviso's have done before and after MJ. T-MEZ and Michael are probably just getting their ducks in a row so when these degenerates strike they will bury them once and for all.

Maybe this is vindictive of me to say, but I don't feel sorry for them one bit. I am not a vindictive person by nature at all, but I DO believe in karma..and this could be it..

If this is all true and everything, I must say that it's pretty shitty for a mother to blame her own child for a molestation supposedly happening. I mean, I hold Gavin responsible for this in a lot of ways too, BUT come on! If you are a parent and you really feel that your child really has been molested by someone, who are you gonna blame? I don't know about you all, but I would be blaming the supposed molester, NOT my own child! The fact that she passes it off in such a way speaks volumes, like she knows deep down that Michael was innocent and she was full of it, but just doesn't want to admit it and chooses to blame it on her kid instead.

What a waste of flesh she is..:8-26-03yuk:

crazychick!!!

whisper said:
Mom hell for [Jackson] accuser

"Why didn't they believe me? I told the truth. Why didn't they believe me?" the anguished boy cried when prosecutors broke the news to him by telephone.

''I saw him do it!'" the source said.

.html[/url]

Those two quotes don't even seem legitimate. They don't seem like something a teenage boy would say. They sound made up to me. Anyway, aren't there pictures of G-boy and his brother on the day of the verdict in some store or something? They didn't look too distraught to me.:glare:

I agree about the quotes not being said by them. I think Wheezy Polanker made those up and said them. I'm sure those photos of them chiling in 7-11 on verdict day could be shown by Mike and Mez should these cretins file a civil suit.

Maiky

I do remember seeing a few pictures of Gavin and his brother "the very same day" of the verdict: they were in a shop (if that's correct), and they were eating chocolate, looking at the television as if nothing was happening...
Those pics madde me think about this: that he and his brother didn't care about the verdictat all , and that makes them look very suspicious.

this story of this same boy crying to prosecutors for the true verdict stinks endlessy. But he will be punished for his viciousness towards Michael; and he can't avoid this.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Maiky said:
I do remember seeing a few pictures of Gavin and his brother "the very same day" of the verdict: they were in a shop (if that's correct), and they were eating chocolate, looking at the television as if nothing was happening...
Those pics madde me think about this: that he and his brother didn't care about the verdictat all , and that makes them look very suspicious.

this story of this same boy crying to prosecutors for the true verdict stinks endlessy. But he will be punished for his viciousness towards Michael; and he can't avoid this.
I remember that too. Were they the real Gavin and Star Arvizo, or were those just 2 kids in a store watching the verdict? Anyway, I think that may have been them. And no i'm not falling for this propaganda. But wouldn't it be interesting if they (G and S) could be trying to set it up so that they can get away from the mother? ;)

Shannon

Maiky said:

That is very true. I came over those pictures again only a few weeks ago, and I remember them very well. Gavin was even flirting with some girls and playing ball.

mysteriousone

Shannon said:
That is very true. I came over those pictures again only a few weeks ago, and I remember them very well. Gavin was even flirting with some girls and playing ball.

Flirting with some girls and playing ball? WTH!!! Gavin's life has been ruined, yeahhhh riiiggghhttt! Veronica or anyone, for that matter, I'd love to see these pictures! I don't believe I've seen them yet!

Thanks!

Mysti!

Maiky

But wouldn't it be interesting if they (G and S) could be trying to set it up so that they can get away from the mother? ;)[/QUOTE]

it can be that too:)