Moonwalker on DVD!

Cristine87

So I was on Amazon and saw that they had Moonwalker on DVD, but I wasn't sure if I could trust it cause I know people who have bought these supposed DVD formats and they turn out to be bootleg and not work. Does anyone know if it will come out on DVD?

HeavenSent

When you find out, let a sista know! Lord knows I'm tired of watching it on youtube. Some things you just want to OWN for yourself!

Cristine87

I actually have the vhs. I bought it way back in 1998, but I want it on DVD, dammit! I want a nice two disc edition with Michael's fine ass face on the cover.

oldschoolfan

Yall haven't seen Moonwalker on DVD?! It's absolutely everywhere on DVD here in Australia! I could go and buy 20 copies today if I wanted to. I have it on DVD, I bought it a while ago.

Pirate.

Sony hates US fans. Plain and simple. That's why you other guys got all the cool releases, all the extra stuff, and you got the BLACK VERSION OF THE ULTIMATE COLLECTION (*seethes in jealousy*)! They never release anything for us. Idk why, Michael's big anti-Sony demonstration was in London was it not? They should be PISSED with you non-US fans! XDDD

I'm still watching my decrepit old VHS tape I found for $4 at FYE, back when people still knew what VHS tapes were. They should at *least* release it on VCD like they did Ghosts...:mad:

If it's on Amazon or eBay, it's not official. It'll work fine if its coded for your region (I think US is region 1? And if it's region 0 it works for everyone....I forget :X), but it's probably not official and miiight not be stellar quality. I know my OCD ass would have seen it if they released it, being someone who checks the Michael section EVERY DAMN TIME I go to Best Buy etc., lmao.

MJfan01'

I got a NTSC (US version) of moonwalker off of ebay 2 years ago. I doubt Sony will release it in retail stores though. :hitting

Cristine87

[quote name="sunshine.larrazabal"]I want the DVD and Blu-ray!!! :pacify[/quote]
Wow! That movie would look fantastic on Blu-ray!

jasmineflower

Hello,

I just registered on this site........I have been coming here for the past few months and this is my first post. I just purchased Moonwalker on DVD at Amazon (new)and it appears authentic and works just fine. I am in the US and if you want it you should get NTSC Region 1.

Cristine87

I did see that! I just wasn't sure if it was a legit copy since a lot of people have been selling these "bootleg" copies of Moonwalker that's only good in DVD players from other countries!