Murray Pays Child Support (1 month\'s worth)

HeavenSent

Michael Jackson's Doc Conrad Murray Evades Jail by Paying $1,003 in Monthly Child Support

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2010/01/...l#ixzz0bhhcGo7N

LOS ANGELES - Michael Jackson's deathbed doctor is no longer a deadbeat dad. At least this month.

Dr. Conrad Murray, still at the center of Jackson's six-month homicide probe, appeared in a Las Vegas courtroom Monday and paid $1,003 in monthly child support for an 11-year-old son living in California.

Murray was more than $13,000 in arrears when the Las Vegas District Attorney took steps to have him arrested and his medical license suspended last October.

The doctor struck an 11th-hour deal with the boy's mother Nenita Malibiran that helped him evade jail at a November hearing and seeks to forgive the thousands in back payments he owes in exchange for $1,003 a month going forward.

Clark County Family Court, which is collecting the money for a California court since Murray has a home in Vegas, is still waiting for California to approve the proposed settlement.

"We do want to keep an eye on him," Chief Deputy District Attorney Gerard Costantian told the Daily News. He asked the judge to order Murray back for another progress report in 60 days, but the judge set the next hearing for July 12.Costantian said he'll go after Murray's medical license if he falls behind again.

"I'm comforted that he's motivated to pay. Even if he gets his arrears wiped out in California, we could go ahead with the license suspension action if he falls more than two months behind," he said. "The goal is to get payments for the child."

The father of at least seven children by six different women, Murray is awaiting possible charges from the Los Angeles County District Attorney regarding Jackson's June 25 death, which the coroner ruled an overdose of propofol and lorazepam.

Dr. Murray admitted giving the sedatives to Jackson but denied wrongdoing.

ndillon@nydailynews.com
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2010/01/...l#ixzz0bhh8iOFL

------

Whatever.

Shannon

HeavenSent;231705 said:
The father of at least seven children by six different women, Murray is awaiting possible charges from the Los Angeles County District Attorney regarding Jackson's June 25 death, which the coroner ruled an overdose of propofol and lorazepam.

WTF??? Father of at least seven children by six different women??? :eek:

Cristine87

I cannot stand men who make babies and don't take care of them. Not only is he a murderer, but he's a dead-beat murderer!

CJluvsMJ

Cristine87;231791 said:
I cannot stand men who make babies and don't take care of them. Not only is he a murderer, but he's a dead-beat murderer!

No pun intended. j/k
I notice that they're planning on arresting him more for some silly child support than an actual murder!
I mean, the boy is gonna live, whether he gives the money or not.
I mean, he's freaking 11! :blink:
But he STOPPED a man from living...DOESN'T THAT MATTER MORE?!
I never understood arresting someone for not paying child support.
It's not like they're gonna get the money, even if he's arrested, so why bother?
The justice system is confusing.

MJfan01'

If the arrest this bastard for being a crappy dead rather than causing someones death I'm done. SOmething's wrong in this world that people like him are allowed to have patients and 834792938338 kids. Not pay for the crimes...at least not now. Not even an apology to the Jackson family.