My Graphics

Are you planning on pursuing a career in writing?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Absolutely--I\\\'m going to be the best author ever!

• Nahh--I\\\'m just writing fanfics for fun!

• Total voters
Hey all of you I have recently started blends, and I have used brushes like a friend taught me, so heres the results.

2he1.jpg

Heres a wallpaper, and three blends have fun veiwing feel free to ask questions :wub: :p

image10kq9.jpg

image1gn5.jpg

image4pr2.jpg

please tell me what you think :D

mysteriousone

WOW! They're awesome, Eternal Intentions! The first two, I was speechless when I saw them:wub: Great job! Looking forward to viewing more of your blends when you get around to posting them:D

Mysti!

mysteriousone

Love them all too, Eternal Intentions!:D You're really good at making blends! I'll get around to blending one day:unsure: Something like in the next ten years or so:lol

Mysti!

Saphster

OMG!!!!! THEY'RE SO GOOD. :wub:

What kind of program do you use? Could u give me a few tips as well? pleeasse?:unsure:

mysteriousone

..+Sapphire+.. said:
OMG!!!!! THEY'RE SO GOOD. :wub:

What kind of program do you use? Could u give me a few tips as well? pleeasse?:unsure:

Aww...I'm quite certain Et will help you out, Sapphire!:D Apparently she had some more blends to post, but had to resize them! They won't be too far off, I'm sure!:D

Mysti!

Every one I just wanted to let you know that the siggys are free to use! go ahead and use them :wub: I'ma be posting more soon, I'ma making some today and my free trial is almost out so I'ma use photoshop 9.0 :) so have fun and enjoy ! :d

thank u very much! I will be updating more rapidly :D
i have more i want to do and more kinds I would love to finish
amongst the ones are u guys favprite gold pants :p

mysteriousone

30 minutes? Yeah right......it's been almost six hours since we last spoke...pfffffft:p :lol :lol jk Ashley!!

I gather you got disrupted and had to leave! I'll check this thread again tomorrow!:mf_w00t2:

Mysti!