My Michael Tattoo

Missy

I finally got my tattoo done! :D And I'm glad it was today because it's kept me busy and made me feel like I've done something for his birthday. The best bit was I didn't ask for this date to get it done, it just so happened it was the only free in my tattoo-artists diary!

I was absolutely terrified before I went into town. I thought it would hurt a lot, but it was bearable.

Here's a pic. Sorry it's red and blurry. I'm still a bit sore! :(

photopsc.jpg

MJfan01'

Missy;217689 said:
I finally got my tattoo done! :D And I'm glad it was today because it's kept me busy and made me feel like I've done something for his birthday. The best bit was I didn't ask for this date to get it done, it just so happened it was the only free in my tattoo-artists diary!

I was absolutely terrified before I went into town. I thought it would hurt a lot, but it was bearable.

Here's a pic. Sorry it's red and blurry. I'm still a bit sore! :(

photopsc.jpg

Awesomeness! :michaeljacksonicon:

Missy

Aww, thanks you guys! I've been in agony all afternoon with it. It hurt more after than when it was being done. :lol I really love it though - even if the boyfriend doesn't! :lol

DirtyDiana87;217751 said:
Missy,

It is beautiful! Michael would love it! :)
This made me smile loads! Thanks DirtyDiana87. :D

DirtyDiana87

Missy;217756 said:
Aww, thanks you guys! I've been in agony all afternoon with it. It hurt more after than when it was being done. :lol I really love it though - even if the boyfriend doesn't! :lol

This made me smile loads! Thanks DirtyDiana87. :D

Your very welcome! Missy and you can call me Heather. :)

Badine

Beautiful! Today I found a tattoo artist good enough to tattoo Michaels portrait on me. I bet it feels great to be wearing MJ on your body. I cant wait until his face is tattooed on mine.

Missy

Thank you for your lovely comments guys!

LittleSusie50 said:
May I ask where it is, or is that too personal?
Sure you can ask! :lol It's on my lower back at the base of my spine.

R e a f u;217773 said:
Looking really good. I gotta ask, how much did it hurt :O?
Honestly, not that much. My tattoo-artist started at the bottom with Michael's feet. That was fine. As he got a bit higher it got a bit more painful. But there was only a 3-5 second space where I thought :censored In a weird way it was actually quite relaxing. :lol

Badine said:
Beautiful! Today I found a tattoo artist good enough to tattoo Michaels portrait on me. I bet it feels great to be wearing MJ on your body. I cant wait until his face is tattooed on mine.
You have to post pics of yours when it's done Badine! :D

HeavenSent

What an awesome tatoo, Gemma. It's beautiful. They did a wonderful job, plus the lower back seems perfect! Kudos to you for your bravery, I know how it feels! Makes me want to add to my pitiful tattoo collection of 1 :lol

I've been saying for years that I want an MJ tattoo, but sadly, the urge to sit down in a chair to get inked again just isnt there!