My Neverland Visit

ajkinkycuffs

Hey guys, well I don't have time to elaborate too much into my trip I took with my mom. I just go back. I been out in that area since Sunday. But I had time to upload one video. Well, I have to go do some laundry. Wow, I'm impressed about how much stuff has been going on these past few days. This place must be buzzin' I'll check back later guys!

Note: Some of our videos have humor that make fun of well..everyone and that includes us as well, lol So I hope no one is too offended. ... This video is okay, but I have to bleep out some things on the other videos because some are innappropriate and can offend some people, before I post.

*edit* Okay STUPID youtube..of ALL TIMEs..why now? I guess their doing maitenance..so the stupid vids aren't working and I can't go back to my account to see if the upload went....grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!! I'll check back in a few hours.

ajkinkycuffs

crap man, okay so apparently there are two posts..igonore the other one! lol. Can one of the mods close the other one by chance? thanks :D

danaluvsmj

aww Jelly, I'm glad you got to go! Even outside the gates, you just get an amazing feeling when you're there! The last time I was there was December last year, and it was just so beautiful and peaceful. We didn't go in of course, but just being outside the gates is incredible. It's even more incredible when you get inside!

mysteriousone

:mf_w00t2: That was so cool, Jelly! Aww...I'd have done anything to be wearing your shoes in that Video! Sooo luckyyy! Even though Michael wasn't there, it would still be kinda exciting to visit eh? Lucky! And..the LOVE YOU MORE on the gate..:wub:

Thanks for sharing! :D

Mysti!

mysteriousone

danaluvsmj;175408 said:
aww Jelly, I'm glad you got to go! Even outside the gates, you just get an amazing feeling when you're there! The last time I was there was December last year, and it was just so beautiful and peaceful. We didn't go in of course, but just being outside the gates is incredible. It's even more incredible when you get inside!

I can imagine how incredible it was, Dana! You're another one who's just so luckyyyyy! Good god, tell me more about the inside please!!! :mf_w00t2:

Mysti!

ajkinkycuffs

Okay! So this is what happened.

We leave Sunday morning at 1:30am right. We drive down the 41, then hook up on the 46 and we hit this rest stop and we slept there for like an hour or so. Then we get into Paso Robles and stop at McDonalds for some breakfast and a bathroom break. We chilled there for an hour more. It's about 6am and we head on down the road down the 101. We went to Michael's place first. First when we got off on the exit to San Andres pass whateva it's called we go left..and go through a bunch of vineyards..and realize this ain't it, so we go back down the road and go to the right and then we see the traffic signs. Someone covered it up and put "MJ Ranch"..and we were getting all exited. It was cool..so we find the road and we got there. It was hella quiet out there! Like, it was hella scerene. There were a few folks out jogging, walking, and taking a morning stroll basically down the road. And the folks were like friendly as hell...the ones who were driving down the road they all waved at us as we went by, but i think they were just doin it cause i had the camera up the whole time haha. They knew where we were going haha. So we go there and we see "Love You More" and im all excited..im like omg right there! stop! haha. So we go, and my mom was surprised. She said, i didn't expect him to have such a crappy fence! ROTF. I cracked up. But it was kinda cool though, the mail box was simple..big but simple. The fence was simple. small. I really enjoyed myself. Mom was jamming Mj's music the whole time. I took pictures in front of the fence, but it didn't come out. All this time, and mom don't know how to work the camera..but her pictures did because well i took them haha.. I caught some crazy poses of her. I don't really know what she was doing. "Billie Jean" came on and she started dancing haha.
I wanted to take this trip because I just wanted to see how normal he lived. Like, it was a reminder of how much he's just like the rest of the world. Someone who has a family and tries to have a home and privacy of his own. The only difference is that he has a little more noteriety than many people in the world. And it totally blew my mind, of how ....quiet it was out there. Peaceful. The sad thing that really turned me off was the fact that the grass and mountain and tree area were dying. It was like....a grass fire waiting to happen. And I can tell the life in his property just dwendeled probaly since he left. Even if it still looked the same when he was there...the feeling in it, just died almost. Michael you have to come back! :( Makes me mad though, how people ruin it for others. So as we continued up the road and we went up this big ass mountain..man..it was kinda scurry though..and shed joke about how michael would pop up out of the woods and stuff..i was scurred cause there was like..only one lane and we were the only ones up there on this road...we only went like 4 miles up the road, and then came back down..cause she kept joking about us falling off the edge and ****..i was SCURRED. So we went back and we were passing the bulls on the other ranches out there...and she JUST HAD TO stop and f**k with em..haha. So after, we went back down the road to the Boomers we passed in Santa Maria and we hung out there until we could check into our Hotel. We checked in, and slep cause we were dead tired being up the nite before. The next day we drove down the highway to go to pismo beach. We drove to Grover Beach, and the lady was like oh you can park by the rails for 15 or park on the sand for 5. and we were like WOW cool! ...then as we go down on the sand (mind you now we're driving a 4cyld Hyundai Elantra), we're goin pretty far out...and then im like mom...let's drive a little closer to the shore...and so we go right..and then like it just wouldn't go anymore! ROTF. Turns out we knew why it was 5 dollars to park on the STUPID sand. Front Wheel Drive MY ASS...and they say front wheel drive is better than 4wheel..they out of they dog food minds! So we got stuck..cause mom kept tryna go rotf. The front wheel tire got stuck in the sand. So this guy with like a big ass Nissan Truck tied a rope to our hitch, and pulled us out..it was funny. I took pictures of course :D Should have took pictures while we were in, but i was kinda like mad, and embarrased because i was the one who suggested we go near the shore..man..lol. So then after we sat by the shore for a while, then went around and basically checked out real estate, and stores and stuff. Then we went back to the hotel for the nite. The next day we headed out. The only down side of the trip was that i left my safe box in the hotel room (although im sure i looked around for everything before we jammed..) it had my birth certificate and some other personal items in it...no money thank god..i took that out the night before. but man, i didn't realize that till we got home. :( ****..but overall i had a good three day vacation :D

-Jelly

Pardon me for moving the camera around, but i was cracking up so bad i couldn't breath haha.

Some pictures of mommy :D

HeavenSent

Girl!

Thank you so much for your account. Your description on the way up to his property was deja vu, girl. Such memories. And what? Your mom sounds SO awesome, you are so lucky to be able to just hang and chill out with her like that! That whole shore story....LMAO! I could just picture that! Thank you for my morning laugh! :lol

Moving on to Neverland, memories of it are always so bitter sweet. But if there's anything I enjoy reading is that folks are always so taken by it's serenity. I'm so glad you two enjoyed yourselves. It's how it should be done. I'm chuckling at the gate being 'crappy'...Hahaha! I laughed at that bit. But hey, it was my ticket in to paradise when I went there so I worship it, dammit; It's only his security gate, so I wouldn't expect much. On the other hand... the black and gold gate beyond is what lives up to expectation.

Gives me chills.

It is a shame about the vegetation, but it's understandable. Michael's touch will always be there and despite the fact that he's not living there right now, still doesn't erase the beauty. Knowing that it was the center of his universe makes it all worthwhile....:) I'll share my story of my visit later on if you like.

Also, I'm glad you had such a good time with your mom...Honestly, I had no idea you were going! I wished I coulda have known some of you all when I went. I know Tara and Dara and everyone else here who's been can attest to this: being there is definite feeling that has to be shared w/others who love him. Glad you made it back safe!!!

Tell your mom I'll fill out my adoption papers on my own behalf. She can be my other mommy. :8-26-03fruits_apple

PHOT0019.jpg

Your mom to Carla: "Girlfriend, where was you when I called you?"

danaluvsmj

Great story, Jelly. I remember how isolated it was when I went there last December. It was so quiet and it just made me miss Michael so much that I started crying. I felt a sense of calmness and peace though, and that's what comforted me. Even though Michael isn't there, you still feel that spirit. I really hope he comes back soon.

It is a shame about the vegetation, but it's understandable. Michael's touch will always be there and despite the fact that he's not living there right now, still doesn't erase the beauty. Knowing that it was the center of his universe makes it all worthwhile.... I'll share my story of my visit later on if you like.

Also, I'm glad you had such a good time with your mom...Honestly, I had no idea you were going! I wished I coulda have known some of you all when I went. I know Tara and Dara and everyone else here who's been can attest to this: being there is definite feeling that has to be shared w/others who love him. Glad you made it back safe!!!

EXACTLY! :D

I'm so glad you finally got to see it for yourself, Jelly! :) It really is such a beautiful place..inside and out. :wub: I've been inside once, outside several times, but it was always the same feeling... of comfort, joy, and serenity. You definitely can feel his touch and lovely aura all around the property..whether he is actually there or not! :)

No matter what happened or will happen next, Neverland will always stand as a reflection of Michael's personality...and heart. :wub:

Thanks so much for sharing! :D

mysteriousone

Jelly, glad you and your mom had a great time! Sure sounded like a lot of fun! :D Ummm...apart from your safe box! :( Sorry to hear about that!

Thanks heaps for sharing! :wub:

Mysti!