My Review of Be Careful Who You Love for a local bookseller

xenedra

I made the mistake of wasting two hours to give myself a migraine of monumental proportion, by finally reading the Diane Dimond piece of trash. (I should have just continued to ignore it) So in a fit of disgust, I wrote the seller a review:

A Farsical Work of Fiction, Dimond Lives in Her own Personal Neverland, August 5, 2010
By (yours truly)

Be Careful Who You Love: Inside the Michael Jackson Case (Paperback)

Dimond has written a several hundred page tabloid for us to digest. This 'book' is littered with factual inaccuracies that with a minimal amount of research can be easily identified in mass quantity. When anything positive about Michael Jackson is evident, Dimond makes clear ommissions of key facts that do not support her opinion. Her near religious apologetic fervor when defending now disproven (and often legally penalized) 'high level sources' or Sneddon and his bumbling band of politzei is truly the most impressive embellishment in this drivel. Diane Dimond has created an utterly biased work of fiction, obscenely slanted to support her own poorly researched 'truths'. She has proven only that she can sucker people into wasting an afternoon of their lives reading what amounts to be a poorly written and edited publication evidentiary of a hidden obsession she has with vilifying the late Michael Joe Jackson. There is zero evidence within the text that this woman is a real, respectable, fact telling journalist.

Do not waste your money putting food into this harpee's mouth. She is vitriol personified, and vacuous in her efforts to cash in on the MJ Money Machine with her scandalized sensationalism. Burn this book. It's rubbish. I loathe that I actually read this, and I now have a headache from the utter mind numbingness of her factual innacuracies. This future toilet paper offends me.

Sincerely,

...(etc)

Biznatch. :yuck

Daffodil-Dreams

Wait, is this the same "Be Careful Who You Love" that was released around the second trial or so. Because if so, she's still pushing that book. I thought when he passed she said that he was innocent all along, like a fair amount of people already knew. :confused: