\"My World\" is OFFICIAL and IS by MJ!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.visionaryevent.com/merchandise/

I think i've seen enough to realise now that "My World" is an official book by Michael. They're selling copies and PREMIERING the book at the VIsionary event in London, also they are raffling off autographed copies. Now why would they be autographed by Michael is he didnt approve of the book? So what is money does go to MJ, if they're lying and it says "By MICHAEL JACKSON" and its not by Michael he can sue the publisher for a gajillion dollars. But I say buy the book if you wanna and dont let people who say
"OMIGAWD NO UNNOFFICIALZ OMIGAWWD" because what do you think 99.9992 percent of Michael-Jackson-Trader.com is? Unofficial stuff. BOOTLEG stuff. I mean c'mon, Moonwalker on DVD with the original VHS and movie cover? No thats not illegal/unofficial. LOL. Well dont let people stop you from buying this book because it looks freakin awesome.

Yet another confusing, post-trial instance...:idontknow :lol

But hey, if that book is for real, I wouldn't mind having a copy! :D :lol :popcorn

See, it's times like these where it would be reallly nice if Michael had an official website *cough*MJJSource*cough*....

ajkinkycuffs

I've already pre ordered my copy on amazon.com. ..just waiting for it to arrive :D I heard it is really by him. I can't really remember where, but i read it in a news article online somewhere..i think it was in an article about MJ that was posted on yahoo headlines, and they made mention of it ..but the article wasn't about the book so *shrugs* oh well i dun care..i still want it lol.

minnie yu

oh i guess its maybe a project Mike did wanted to do but for some reason he stoped..anyway i would like to read that lil book( i heard its not a big heavy book just like 90 pagesxix) based on its all about positive and truth..looking forward to...of course i wanna get a official statement from MIke's people..xiixix:8-26-03fruits_apple

Status
Not open for further replies.