Nayru\'s Blend thread 2

Nayru

well, after finshing some work I needed to do for school, I was finally able to get around to making some new blends. Enjoy:8-26-03fruits_apple

soccerballblend.jpg

CTblend.jpg

mysteriousone

Nayru;179445 said:
well, after finshing some work I needed to do for school, I was finally able to get around to making some new blends. Enjoy:8-26-03fruits_apple

soccerballblend.jpg

CTblend.jpg

They're both awesome, Nayru! I especially LOVE the Soccer Ball Junkie one! Absolutely gorgeous! :wub:

Mysti!

Nayru

wow, its already a new year already. And with new years come new blends so here are the latest I've made so far.

childhoodblend.jpg

BETawardblend.jpg

jupiter

there amazing i love'em. i really like the earth song, dangerous, and scream ones.:8-26-03respect: keep up the good work

mysteriousone

Aww..love that one with Liz and Michael! :wub:

Michael's pulling some sad as faces in "The Man In The Mirror" one, lol.....still, I like it!! :thumbsup

Mysti!

CJJluvsMJJ

mysteriousone;184830 said:
Aww..love that one with Liz and Michael! :wub:

Michael's pulling some sad as faces in "The Man In The Mirror" one, lol.....still, I like it!! :thumbsup

Mysti!
That is very cute isn't? Thank you Nayru!

mysteriousone

Nayru;187311 said:
wow, its been awhile since I made my last blend. Anyway, here are some new ones I made today.

MJJJblend.jpg

Coolblend.jpg

YES--it has been a while, so where ya been? LOL JK Good to see you, Nayru! :D

Good gawd, I loveeeee the Janet and Michael one! Absolutely gorgeous! :wub:

Hmmm.....I equally love the Cool and Funky one too! Awesome blends as usual! :thumbsup

Mysti!