Neverland\'s Ownership

SexyChica

I don't know if this belongs here or not so forgive me if it's not.

I just have a few questions about how much of Neverland did Michael own when he passed? Did he hand over the majority of Neverland's ownership to Colony (I can't remember the exact name of the company)? If he handed over the majority (or all) of Neverland to them could they sell it to the highest bidder without any say from his estate?

Even though we don't know if Neverland would ever be opened to his fans I was just a little curious. I've seen so much conversation about how Michael hated Neverland so much that he would never want to be buried there, but if he hated it so much why didn't he just let them foreclose on the property instead of trying to save it?

I never really paid attention when they were talking about the ownership of Neverland when Michael was trying to keep it from being foreclosed. The media was ticking me off with their hate about how broke he was I just didn't care to listen.

HeavenSent

Colony Capital is co-owner of Neverland along with Michael's estate. I remember Colony stepping in just before the ranch was supposed to have been auctioned off. That guy Thomas Barrack wrote that big check...I'll have to read up to get my memory refreshed