New interview with the bodyguards

shelly

[quote name="Jeniffer30"]
[quote name="shelly"]"I completely agree with you!

I have to wonder about some of these fans that complain about when someone comes out the defend Michael's name :blink what is wrong with that? I am sick and tired of the BS!!!!!!!!! and I am happy when I see someone like the bodyguards defending the man! THANK YOU!"

First because it's not wrong to be gay so they don't need to defend him on that and they are using homophobic words to do that. What heterosexuality has to do with being a man?

Secondly, they are giving JP and AK some credibility by protesting too much or at least they are extending thir 15 minutes of fame. They should just write the book now without waiting for the Halperin's documentary.[/quote]

None of us said that there is anything wrong with being gay, but Michael has stated himself sever times that he was straight. I wouldn't care if Michael was gay, straight or purple! Defending him does not add credibility to anything these morons say. The bodyguards have used no homophobic words in their defense of Michael. What extends their 15 mins of fame are the people in this world that believe tabloids and the bullsh*t that they write. It's not the fans and it's not the bodyguards. Place the blame where it belongs! Who has protested too much?

I read Halperin's book and while he did defend Michael against the molestation allegations a lot of what he said was ridiculous! Michael was gay and used ti dress up as a women to go meet up with guys. These bodyguards love Michael very much (it was very evident in their original GMA interview. What better people to defend him then the people who were with him everyday for 2 years?[/quote]

They didn't use homophobics word bbut they think a man only desire women. This idea is very hompobic in my opinion

OneMoreChance

[quote name="shelly"]

They didn't use homophobics word bbut they think a man only desire women. This idea is very hompobic in my opinion[/quote]

I don't recall them saying that? :yeahright

shelly

[quote name="shelly"]

They didn't use homophobics word bbut they think a man only desire women. This idea is very hompobic in my opinion[/quote]

I don't recall them saying that? :yeahright[/quote]

This is what they said on Facebook

"To all my MJ FB fans, Please dont feed into that Garbage about some idiot claiming to be MJ's Gay lover, due to my confidentiality in writing a book I can only say this; Michael Jackson was a MAN!, He was more of a MAN than that IDIOT can ever be the Women he claims to be. Dont waist your time being angry or upset, the media was not MJ's friend when he was alive, dont expect them to be his friend now."

And there is that quote from the GMA interview

"Being a man…men know men…and we [were] around him long enough to know…he was a man," Whitfield said.

Garcia said Jackson had "desires of women like we do. He had lovers."

OneMoreChance

[quote name="shelly"]

"To all my MJ FB fans, Please dont feed into that Garbage about some idiot claiming to be MJ's Gay lover, due to my confidentiality in writing a book I can only say this; Michael Jackson was a MAN!, He was more of a MAN than that IDIOT can ever be the Women he claims to be. Dont waist your time being angry or upset, the media was not MJ's friend when he was alive, dont expect them to be his friend now."

"Being a man…men know men…and we [were] around him long enough to know…he was a man," Whitfield said.

Garcia said Jackson had "desires of women like we do. He had lovers."[/quote]

What they mean is that being men who like women themselves they know the signs. Some men see men being with women as the "norm". It's their right to feel this way. You can't force them to see things your way. As long as they are tolerant and not abusive towards gays they have a right to the way that they see things. It doesn't mean that they don't like gays or are homophobic. I amn it's not like the said "Michael was not gay! That's so disgusting and wrong!" Now, that would be considered homophobic. You can't insert your feeling into things that other people say.

I have an issue with the way that gay's, lesbians and bi-sexual's are inserted into every tv show these days. Does that make me homophobic? No, I have several gay friends and support gay and lesbian rights. My issue is that it makes bi-sexuality and the like seem "cool" to kids these days. Trust me, my daughter is in middle school.

You can't shove these types of things down people's throats.

And how is Garcia's comment in any way homophobic?

shelly

[quote name="shelly"]
And how is Garcia's comment in any way homophobic?[/quote][/quote]

Do you really think it's ok to say that

" He was more of a MAN than that IDIOT can ever be the Women he claims to be."
What the word Women have to do with gay? Why are they calling Jason a woman?

OneMoreChance

[quote name="shelly"]
Do you really think it's ok to say that

" He was more of a MAN than that IDIOT can ever be the Women he claims to be."
What the word Women have to do with gay? Why are they calling Jason a woman?[/quote]

Have you never said anything in anger? I do think that Jason was an idiot! They are saying that because they are angry and tired of all the BS! I'm not saying that it was the best choice of words, but people say things in anger and make mistakes. Doesn't make them homophobic. Talk about blowing things out of proportion.

And I was referring to garcia's comment about michael liking women like they do. he had lovers.

shelly

Have you never said anything in anger? I do think that Jason was an idiot! They are saying that because they are angry and tired of all the BS! I'm not saying that it was the best choice of words, but people say things in anger and make mistakes. Doesn't make them homophobic. Talk about blowing things out of proportion.[/quote]

Maybe but they should be more careful about what they say. They were speaking on Facebook it's not like having a discussion between 2 people.

OneMoreChance

[quote name="shelly"]

Have you never said anything in anger? I do think that Jason was an idiot! They are saying that because they are angry and tired of all the BS! I'm not saying that it was the best choice of words, but people say things in anger and make mistakes. Doesn't make them homophobic. Talk about blowing things out of proportion.[/quote]

Maybe but they should be more careful about what they say. They were speaking on Facebook it's not like having a discussion between 2 people.[/quote]

They should, but they are angry. You have to remember that they first handedly witnessed what these types of rumors did to Michael. There anger is coming from a much different place.

shelly

[quote name="Jeniffer30]
They should, but they are angry. You have to remember that they first handedly witnessed what these types of rumors did to Michael. There anger is coming from a much different place.[/quote]

They should hire a PR to help them because everyone is judging them and lots of people think they are only doing that because they are goint to write a book.

OneMoreChance

[quote name="shelly"]
[quote name="Jeniffer30]
They should, but they are angry. You have to remember that they first handedly witnessed what these types of rumors did to Michael. There anger is coming from a much different place.[/quote]

They should hire a PR to help them because everyone is judging them and lots of people think they are only doing that because they are goint to write a book.[/quote][/quote]

Who else is judging them? And obviously it's not everyone because I'm not. Honestly, I don't really give a sh*t what people think anymore. As long as these guys are getting the truth out it doesn't matter what a handful of people think!

Juniorlady

[quote name="oldschoolfan"]If we can stick by Michael through 2 child abuse claims, his skin turning from black to white (which was obviously because he MADE himself white, duh), surgery, the blanket incident, countless past rumors of anorexia, suicide, the elephant man bones, the oxygen chamber, sex changes- I'm sure we can sleep easy being told he's gay or a drug addict. It's really not news if you think about it, we've been told he was gay or a drug addict before. Who's the real quack, Michael Jackson, or the people who constantly believe this stuff?[/quote]
That's a very good point! We supported him before and will never stop. I think the people who believe this stuff just want to have an excuse for hating Michael. If you ask somebody why they hate Michael, they could say crap like AK.

[quote name="Tinalilly75"]SMH @ Shelly sorry...... :blink[/quote]

BAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAH... Tina??????????? Sorry but sometimes a particular comment can make me LMAO!

Shelly, BTW, what makes you think the bodyguards were HOMOPHOBIC with their statements????? :blink How about if we'll say--- they are just being STRAIGHT..?! :respect

MJfan01'

[quote name="shelly"]

Garcia said Jackson had "desires of women like we do. He had lovers."[/quote]

What they mean is that being men who like women themselves they know the signs. Some men see men being with women as the "norm". It's their right to feel this way. You can't force them to see things your way. As long as they are tolerant and not abusive towards gays they have a right to the way that they see things. It doesn't mean that they don't like gays or are homophobic. I amn it's not like the said "Michael was not gay! That's so disgusting and wrong!" Now, that would be considered homophobic. You can't insert your feeling into things that other people say.

I have an issue with the way that gay's, lesbians and bi-sexual's are inserted into every tv show these days. Does that make me homophobic? No, I have several gay friends and support gay and lesbian rights. My issue is that it makes bi-sexuality and the like seem "cool" to kids these days. Trust me, my daughter is in middle school.

You can't shove these types of things down people's throats.

And how is Garcia's comment in any way homophobic?[/quote]
Great post Jennifer. I don't see how their comments are homophobic at all.