New interview with the bodyguards

shelly

[quote name="Teva"]
I think it's getting ridiculous

What's that old saying? Oh yeah. ... The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.[/quote]

I don't know what he was gay, bi or straight but does it matter? He wanted his privacy, leave him alone.

Teva

I blame us the fans myself included for keeping these clowns relevant. No one else seems interested, but we have turned AK & JP 15 minutes of fame into a full blown prime time special. Why are the bodyguards responding to these latest allegations? It is time that AK and JP move along. Didn't MJ himself once say, "why draw more attention to a thing."

Michael Jackson's fans should never negotiate with terrorists.

shelly

[quote name="Teva"]I blame us the fans myself included for keeping these clowns relevant. No one else seems interested, but we have turned AK & JP 15 minutes of fame into a full blown prime time special. Why are the bodyguards responding to these latest allegations? It is time that AK and JP move along. Didn't MJ himself once say, "why draw more attention to a thing."

Michael Jackson's fans should never negotiate with terrorists.[/quote]

I agree with you. We are all guilty, including myself and the saddest part almost nobody is speaking about the Jones's documentary when we all should.

Teva

Excellent point Shelly. We should be sending AJ thank you notes for doing what we wanted done for almost a decade. Messereau called out Hollywood on their two face false praise, and AJ put Bashir squarely where he belong: the one who drove the first nail.

As for Arnold Klien the more he speaks the more his true colours are showing. Mez let Janet Arvizo speak without interuption, and we know how great that turned out. From all the comments I have read on other boards I don't think MJ's fans care whether he was gay or not. They care about the conduct of Arnold Klien and Jason Pferier.

TMZ keep going after AK for interviews because they know where the money is. A MJ article has more comments than any other celebrity. Their intention is to provoke and drive fans and haters to one place, and where we go so does the advertisers. They do not care about truth, just money.

OneMoreChance

Why is it wrong for people to defend him? I'm getting so confused by fans lately. Everyone bitches when someone says lies and bad things about Michael and they bitch when people come out to defend him! I don't get it.

Do we ignore the lies and rumors that people spout. No, we fight back with the truth! I have thanked Aphrodite several time via Twitter and her blog. None of this is by any means the fans fault and I'm a little offended that anyone would think that. I will defend Michael at every turn! I will not sit back and do nothing while people spout bullshit!

Teva

It is not wrong to defend Micheal in fact that is what each one of us do every day. However, that was not my point. We need to make AK and JP go away, if we keep responding to these fools who knows where this will all end. In the beginning they looked like traitors, but with the death threats they are gathering sympathy from the media.

In a capitalist society demand determines supply. With the bodyguards going on TV we are driving the demand for more of this nonsense. Then TMZ will go to AK and JP for a rebuttal to the bodyguards, and this will be an endless cycle which is what they wanted. AK and JP wanted to be front and centre for whatever motive and we are giving them what they want.

OneMoreChance

[quote name="Teva"]It is not wrong to defend Micheal in fact that is what each one of us do every day. However, that was not my point. We need to make AK and JP go away, if we keep responding to these fools who knows where this will all end. In the beginning they looked like traitors, but with the death threats they are gathering sympathy from the media.

In a capitalist society demand determines supply. With the bodyguards going on TV we are driving the demand for more of this nonsense. Then TMZ will go to AK and JP for a rebuttal to the bodyguards, and this will be an endless cycle which is what they wanted. AK and JP wanted to be front and centre for whatever motive and we are giving them what they want.[/quote]

They are not going to go away. Even if they do there is someone else around the bend waiting to fire off the next ridiculous rumor. These type of stories will not go away. They have dogged Michael for almost 30 years. It's always going to be an endless cycle because people read tabloids and by into bullshit. How else are we to defend him unless people close to him stand up and speak the truth? What does it say if no one publicly defends him? We can defend him all we want, but we are just fans. Our voices cannot be heard by as many people as these bodyguard's voices can. I applaud them for speaking the truth. Just like I did when the did the ABC interview!

Teva

We can defend him all we want, but we are just fans. Our voices cannot be heard by as many people as these bodyguard's voices can.

I guess we have to agree to disagree on this one.

Yes we have to go after the culprits, but I would sincerly hope that the bodyguards will have the last word on this latest topic du jour. Jen, things are already bad where this is concern, the FBI is involved. I just feel this is a well orchestrated trap. All of this started on the same day as AJ's show and stole her thunder.

I am saying we fight for what is right, we go after the idiots one by one. I would have prefered the bodyguards not to be involved because when you lay down with a dog expect to wake up with fleas.

Teva

I loved the first time the bodyguards went on GMA, there was a sincerity and purity about it. They were not responding to anything just talking from love about Michael, his children and his struggles. I do not want traitors to drag them into a public brawl.

Saphster

[quote name="Teva"]I loved the first time the bodyguards went on GMA, there was a sincerity and purity about it. They were not responding to anything just talking from love about Michael, his children and his struggles. I do not want traitors to drag them into a public brawl.[/quote]
Maybe they came out to shoot these false rumors down because they are defending Michael's honor. Michael would stress that he was not gay. And for this ugly bastard to come out and say he was Michael's lover was just a low blow.

I respect the bodyguards for coming out and saying, "Hey that crap is not true."

OneMoreChance

[quote name="Teva"]
We can defend him all we want, but we are just fans. Our voices cannot be heard by as many people as these bodyguard's voices can.

I guess we have to agree to disagree on this one.

Yes we have to go after the culprits, but I would sincerly hope that the bodyguards will have the last word on this latest topic du jour. Jen, things are already bad where this is concern, the FBI is involved. I just feel this is a well orchestrated trap. All of this started on the same day as AJ's show and stole her thunder.

I am saying we fight for what is right, we go after the idiots one by one. I would have prefered the bodyguards not to be involved because when you lay down with a dog expect to wake up with fleas.[/quote]

There's no way to go after them one by one. There's just too many of them. Is it a coincidence that this story broke the same day as Aphrodite's show? No....who's behind that? We are talking about major corporations here. There's more to the people behind this than most people realize.

LittleSusie50

I don't know why they think we are supposed to care about what they say.
I just wish I could tell these ignorant ass people that.
Do they think I'm gonna throw out my MJ cds just because they call him a drug addict? Gay? A freak?
They just don't get it.
We didn't care about that crap when he was alive, and we sure as hell don't care now.
And yeah, I said WE.
I think its totally disrespectful, but I sure don't care. :boxing :boohoo :yeahright :respect O0

oldschoolfan

If we can stick by Michael through 2 child abuse claims, his skin turning from black to white (which was obviously because he MADE himself white, duh), surgery, the blanket incident, countless past rumors of anorexia, suicide, the elephant man bones, the oxygen chamber, sex changes- I'm sure we can sleep easy being told he's gay or a drug addict. It's really not news if you think about it, we've been told he was gay or a drug addict before. Who's the real quack, Michael Jackson, or the people who constantly believe this stuff?

MJfan01'

[quote name="Jeniffer30"]
[quote name="Teva"]It is not wrong to defend Micheal in fact that is what each one of us do every day. However, that was not my point. We need to make AK and JP go away, if we keep responding to these fools who knows where this will all end. In the beginning they looked like traitors, but with the death threats they are gathering sympathy from the media.

In a capitalist society demand determines supply. With the bodyguards going on TV we are driving the demand for more of this nonsense. Then TMZ will go to AK and JP for a rebuttal to the bodyguards, and this will be an endless cycle which is what they wanted. AK and JP wanted to be front and centre for whatever motive and we are giving them what they want.[/quote]

They are not going to go away. Even if they do there is someone else around the bend waiting to fire off the next ridiculous rumor. These type of stories will not go away. They have dogged Michael for almost 30 years. It's always going to be an endless cycle because people read tabloids and by into bullshit. How else are we to defend him unless people close to him stand up and speak the truth? What does it say if no one publicly defends him? We can defend him all we want, but we are just fans. Our voices cannot be heard by as many people as these bodyguard's voices can. I applaud them for speaking the truth. Just like I did when the did the ABC interview![/quote]
I agree

Tinalilly75

[quote name="Jeniffer30"]Why is it wrong for people to defend him? I'm getting so confused by fans lately. Everyone bitches when someone says lies and bad things about Michael and they bitch when people come out to defend him! I don't get it.

Do we ignore the lies and rumors that people spout. No, we fight back with the truth! I have thanked Aphrodite several time via Twitter and her blog. None of this is by any means the fans fault and I'm a little offended that anyone would think that. I will defend Michael at every turn! I will not sit back and do nothing while people spout bullshit![/quote]

I completely agree with you!

I have to wonder about some of these fans that complain about when someone comes out the defend Michael's name :blink what is wrong with that? I am sick and tired of the BS!!!!!!!!! and I am happy when I see someone like the bodyguards defending the man! THANK YOU!

shelly

"I completely agree with you!

I have to wonder about some of these fans that complain about when someone comes out the defend Michael's name :blink what is wrong with that? I am sick and tired of the BS!!!!!!!!! and I am happy when I see someone like the bodyguards defending the man! THANK YOU!"

First because it's not wrong to be gay so they don't need to defend him on that and they are using homophobic words to do that. What heterosexuality has to do with being a man?

Secondly, they are giving JP and AK some credibility by protesting too much or at least they are extending thir 15 minutes of fame. They should just write the book now without waiting for the Halperin's documentary.

OneMoreChance

[quote name="shelly"]"I completely agree with you!

I have to wonder about some of these fans that complain about when someone comes out the defend Michael's name :blink what is wrong with that? I am sick and tired of the BS!!!!!!!!! and I am happy when I see someone like the bodyguards defending the man! THANK YOU!"

First because it's not wrong to be gay so they don't need to defend him on that and they are using homophobic words to do that. What heterosexuality has to do with being a man?

Secondly, they are giving JP and AK some credibility by protesting too much or at least they are extending thir 15 minutes of fame. They should just write the book now without waiting for the Halperin's documentary.[/quote]

None of us said that there is anything wrong with being gay, but Michael has stated himself sever times that he was straight. I wouldn't care if Michael was gay, straight or purple! Defending him does not add credibility to anything these morons say. The bodyguards have used no homophobic words in their defense of Michael. What extends their 15 mins of fame are the people in this world that believe tabloids and the bullsh*t that they write. It's not the fans and it's not the bodyguards. Place the blame where it belongs! Who has protested too much?

I read Halperin's book and while he did defend Michael against the molestation allegations a lot of what he said was ridiculous! Michael was gay and used ti dress up as a women to go meet up with guys. These bodyguards love Michael very much (it was very evident in their original GMA interview. What better people to defend him then the people who were with him everyday for 2 years?