New Michael Jackson Documentary

Tessa

UK TV Broadcaster ITV is to air a Michael Jackson documentary on Friday, December 29 here in the UK. The documentary is titled The One and Only Michael Jackson.

According to the programs description it is: "A definitive profile of one of the most influential and pioneering musical figures ever, including rare interviews with his closest family and friends. Michael's mother Katherine, brother Jermaine and sister La Toya talk candidly about their son and brother. Fellow stars Smokey Robinson, Gladys Knight, Liza Minnelli, Bomani Jones, Steve Barron and Jeffrey Daniel give their opinions on the man behind some of the biggest songs, stories and scandals of recent years. "

The program will be broadcast on all ITV regions in the UK, see http://www.itvregions.com/ for your local ITV Region, it will be broadcast on Friday, December 29 at 9.00pm to 10.30pm (GMT).

For more information or to leave comments after the show has aired you can contact ITV using the information below:

Duty Office
Gas Street
Birmingham
B1 2JT

Tel: 0870 600 6766
Fax: 0121 634 4898
Email: dutyoffice@itv.com

I wish this aired in the US as well..oh well thank the Lord for youtube!!! :lol

mysteriousone

:eek: Sounds interesting! :D I hope we get it broadcast here in New Zealand too at some stage! *fingers crossed*

Thanks for posting, Tessa!

Mysti!

mjlover123

Tessa;179454 said:
UK TV Broadcaster ITV is to air a Michael Jackson documentary on Friday, December 29 here in the UK. The documentary is titled The One and Only Michael Jackson.

According to the programs description it is: "A definitive profile of one of the most influential and pioneering musical figures ever, including rare interviews with his closest family and friends. Michael's mother Katherine, brother Jermaine and sister La Toya talk candidly about their son and brother. Fellow stars Smokey Robinson, Gladys Knight, Liza Minnelli, Bomani Jones, Steve Barron and Jeffrey Daniel give their opinions on the man behind some of the biggest songs, stories and scandals of recent years. "

The program will be broadcast on all ITV regions in the UK, see http://www.itvregions.com/ for your local ITV Region, it will be broadcast on Friday, December 29 at 9.00pm to 10.30pm (GMT).

For more information or to leave comments after the show has aired you can contact ITV using the information below:

Duty Office
Gas Street
Birmingham
B1 2JT

Tel: 0870 600 6766
Fax: 0121 634 4898
Email: dutyoffice@itv.com

I wish this aired in the US as well..oh well thank the Lord for youtube!!! :lol

will the documentary be on youtube.com so we can see it ? i hope so

That sounds a lot like the one that was aired on A and E here in the States earlier this year. Well, with the same people (Katherine, Jermaine, LaToya, Liza, etc..) at least. :lol Sounds cool, though. :cool:

mysteriousone

Shannon;179545 said:
I'm willing to bet 50 bucks that they won't. Not that I have that much money, but... :lol
:eek: :eek:hnoyoudidnt You can't bet an amount that you don't even have, Veronica! You just simply cannot do that! :uh_uh: :bleh

Mysti!