New Released Pic from Nov. 14 Photoshoot

minnie yu

awww..absolutely delicious pic..:wub: but it looks like a painting to me..or at least the photographers did sth work on this pic and only made it looks more than like a peice of classic art..awww....:cloud9 :wub:

as for what Mysti said about pinko lip i have also noticed about that many times i think MIKE hasnot wearing anything on the lips we could see his delicious nautral colour lips through the video..some of pics looks so much red i think that's pics effect or something...to me..i love Mike looks natural cos he is charming enough for me to ..awww...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :8-26-03respect:

MJSpice

Pic has been DEFO manipped as here is the REAL pic :S

251106_mjlondonpromo.jpg

What jerks! X(

From MJSpice

I have to agree with Spicy- Michael is always stunningly gorgeous, but that photo ain't our Michael.

It looks seriously tampered with, many highlights and shadows added- looks unreal, and not in the magical way Michael's beauty is unreal.

The pic Spicy posted is defo the original (wow, MJStar actually did osmething RIGHT for a change by posting un-messed-with pic) and looks so much more beautiful. Normal colored lips for one thing. :)

Still fab tho!

mysteriousone

MJSpice;176830 said:

251106_mjlondonpromo.jpg

What jerks! X(

From MJSpice

:blink: Who may I ask, are you calling "Jerks"?

Almost everyone in this thread has already said the photo has been enhanced and/or altered in some way! We've already said it looks like a painting, or a drawing, BUT....it's still gorgeous--still beautiful! NOBODY said it was a REAL photo of Michael!

Just for the record though! Below is the description that came with that picture!

This is a photo of Michael taken by unique photographer John Wright during the photoshoot when Michael dropped by to the Guinness World Records center to collect his awards.

The picture is indeed "unique" don't you think? It's NOT meant to look like a REAL photo! :uh_uh:

Thank you for posting the "original" photo for us! :) I happened to think that photo has been photoshopped too! Michael is beautiful, we all know that but that photo you have posted looks too perfect, in my opinion! *shrugs*

Mysti!

Shannon

MJSpice;176830 said:

251106_mjlondonpromo.jpg

What jerks! X(

From MJSpice

This picture isn't anymore real than the other one in my eyes. :cryptic It is indeed photoshopped too, if you ask me. It may look better, but the rather foggy grey look didn't look anymore real to me. :unsure:

But, the photographer made an excellent job in making it unique. :D I love it.

mysteriousone

Shannon;176863 said:
This picture isn't anymore real than the other one in my eyes. :cryptic It is indeed photoshopped too, if you ask me. It may look better, but the rather foggy grey look didn't look anymore real to me. :unsure:

Exactly!

But, the photographer made an excellent job in making it unique. :D I love it.

I happen to think so too, Veronica! It is unique!! :)

Mysti!

minnie yu

yes i was totally surprised when the first time my eyes fixed on the first version of Mike's pic..( ha..so long sentense):8-26-03fruits_apple

and i said its a piece of classic art..i am happy about the painting-looking version..looks hot and ..very very fairy tales style..like those beautiful, handsome prince in Japan's cartoon..and the real pic of course ..hottest..thats our Mike..xiixixi...i love every pics of him no matter what version...:8-26-03fruits_apple :8-26-03fruits_apple

Saphster

EuphoricNostalgia;176766 said:
This is a photo of Michael taken by unique photographer John Wright during the photoshoot when Michael dropped by to the Guinness World Records center to collect his awards.:D
20061114MichaelJackson.jpg

WOW. The hair looks so realistic. This looks just like MJ! It looks so real, and ...wow this guy is a good artist!