New Released Pic from Nov. 14 Photoshoot

This is a photo of Michael taken by unique photographer John Wright during the photoshoot when Michael dropped by to the Guinness World Records center to collect his awards.:D

20061114MichaelJackson.jpg

Sorry if this has already been posted.:unsure:

mysteriousone

WOW! :mf_w00t2: It's gorgeous--Michael's gorgeous, I LOVE it! :wub: And..as far as I know, Roni, it hasn't been posted before! :D

Thanks for sharing!

Mysti!

mysteriousone;176768 said:
WOW! :mf_w00t2: It's gorgeous--Michael's gorgeous, I LOVE it! :wub: And..as far as I know, Roni, it hasn't been posted before! :D

Thanks for sharing!

Mysti!

He IS gorgeous, ain't he?:wub:

And you're welcome.:D

ajkinkycuffs

Woah, I like the texture and stuff. Looks like the photographer definately enhanced the picture...because it doesn't look real to me! Man, and the black! Okay tell me something guys..does MJ wear lipstick? I mean seriously LOL. Some pictures he has really pink/red lips, and some pictures their lighter.

mysteriousone

ajkinkycuffs;176773 said:
Woah, I like the texture and stuff. Looks like the photographer definately enhanced the picture...because it doesn't look real to me! Man, and the black! Okay tell me something guys..does MJ wear lipstick? I mean seriously LOL. Some pictures he has really pink/red lips, and some pictures their lighter.

It looks cross between a drawing and a photo to me, but it's still awesome! Michael still looks gorgeous, LOL! I have no idea about the lipstick, Jelly! I've also noticed sometimes his lips look really pink/red and sometimes they look a lighter shade! (my siggy for instance, he looks like he's wearing red lipstick but I've seen some other photo's of the same shot and his lips look nowhere near as red) :idontknow I don't mind one way or the other though, his lips look luscious with or without lipstick! :wub:

I think it must have alot to do with the lighting surrounding Michael! Like sometimes he looks really pale and then in other photoshots he doesn't! Depends on the lighting I guess! :idontknow We need a professional photographer in MJEOL, lol!

Mysti!

Shannon

Personally, I think he looks way better in the other pictures of him in London, than this. Don't get me wrong, he looks great, but it's something that makes it look unreal. It does indeed look like a cross between a photo and a drawing.

But he always looks great, no matter what. :D

Thanks for posting, Roni. :8-26-03fruits_apple

Shannon

ajkinkycuffs;176773 said:

Yeah, he wears lipstick as far as I know. But it also has alot with the light that is being used and the blitz, so I don't think it's as pink or red as it seems. ;) Same goes with his skin tone, that has also to do with the lightening. Although he is much paler than most of us.

mysteriousone

Shannon;176783 said:
Personally, I think he looks way better in the other pictures of him in London, than this. Don't get me wrong, he looks great, but it's something that makes it look unreal. It does indeed look like a cross between a photo and a drawing.

But he always looks great, no matter what. :D

Thanks for posting, Roni. :8-26-03fruits_apple

Michael is UNREAL!!! :mf_w00t2: :p

Mysti!

mysteriousone

Shannon;176784 said:
Yeah, he wears lipstick as far as I know. But it also has alot with the light that is being used and the blitz, so I don't think it's as pink or red as it seems. ;) Same goes with his skin tone, that has also to do with the lightening. Although he is much paler than most of us.

Yeah, that's what I think too! Although I wouldn't say he's paler, because I don't think you can get much paler....you're either pale or you aren't, lol! I'd say fairer! Michael is fairer than most! Aww (I just thought of Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of us all, lol--MICHAEL!!):wub: I can live with that! :lol

Mysti!

mysteriousone

mcilroga;176787 said:
WTF? :lol He looks 50!!!

Oh, wait... :lol

:chairbeat Jesse, we must be looking at two different pictures here, because the one I'm looking at I don't see one visible line on his face! :uh_uh:

Please.......do put your glasses on! :p :lol

Mysti!

It really does look kind of like a drawing...a really good one though!!:lol

mysteriousone;176797 said:
:chairbeat Jesse, we must be looking at two different pictures here, because the one I'm looking at I don't see one visible line on his face! :uh_uh:

Please.......do put your glasses on! :p :lol

Mysti!

Ooh, Jesse got told. *runs away, cuz Myst is gonna kill me for saying that!*

:lol

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
It looks like this pic has been manipulated in some way. The sharpness looks like it's been turned up. And it looks like the background has been edited out.

It definitely looks like it's been Photoshopped/digitally enhanced in some way. Kinda cool, though. :cool: :D

And I think it's a pretty established fact that Michael wears lipstick/makeup. Mainly for his Vitiligo, from what I understand, although it's also a fact that most (if not all) male celebrities do for photos, stage/ onscreen appearances, etc. Just part of the business, I guess. lol.

Thanks for sharing! :8-26-03fruits_apple

Shannon

mysteriousone;176796 said:
Yeah, that's what I think too! Although I wouldn't say he's paler, because I don't think you can get much paler....you're either pale or you aren't, lol! I'd say fairer! Michael is fairer than most! Aww (I just thought of Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of us all, lol--MICHAEL!!):wub: I can live with that! :lol

Mysti!

Yeah, that's a better word for it. :p Thanks, hun. :8-26-03fruits_apple