NO On Line Representatives -- Sharon B. Sidney

mysteriousone

Saturday, February 03, 2007

The truth behind "Raymone Bain says there are no On Line Representatives" etc.

Press Release:

The truth behind "Raymone Bain says there are no On Line Representatives"

There have been slanderous statements made against me by the website MJEOL.com, a Michael Jackson fan site- accusing me of signing onto their site with the user name "MJPR" and claiming to be Michael Jackson's "On Line
Representative." It appears that an attempt at adding validity to this falsehood was pursued by acquiring statements from Raymone Bain, which is included in their defamatory material.

I have never posted any message on the site MJEOL.com and I would never claim to be Michael Jackson's "On Line Representative" or any other such
fraudulent title.

A member of their website copied text in which I had written and placed it amidst other claims they had made of being Michael Jackson's "On Line Representative" using other alias.' This person has confessed to the website administrators and to me however the website continues to post their libelous accusations.

The fact that this lie has been proven through the perpetrators confession, the moderators searching the IP address and their having ignored attempts of resolution have forced me to conclude this to be a deliberate act of malice intended to slander my reputation.

For whatever reasons it seems I have become a target of attack by those with ulterior agendas than the support of the Jackson family.

I am not aware as to what depth nor the amount of people involved in this scandal but as you can imagine there have been people surrounding the Jackson empire for years who have established careers by deceiving and
destroying others. I suspect that someone knows who has propelled this lie into becoming a "Statement from Raymone Bain" and therefore knows or has access to information of who is behind this deception.

To anyone who may have knowledge concerning this or the slander of others I ask- if whoever's doing these things are linked with Michael Jackson and his family in some capacity- please consider to what extent will their deceptions flow?

I am aware that by making these things known I become a greater target for those with hidden agendas. I suspect my name will be further scandalized and I allow myself to be further slandered and persecuted in hopes that you will be prayerful investigators of truth.

I believe that God will shed light on this situation and many others. I believe there are people who claim to support Michael Jackson and his family but are too busy and blind to see their destruction, that there are those who are only looking out for selfish gain-at any cost to others- including Michael Jackson, those who would appear to be kind but are not.

Please be aware of this situation and feel free to contact me if you have any questions or information regarding this matter.

God bless!!!

Sharon B. Sidney

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=40901346&blogID=225451139

------------------------------------------------
A friend came across this on Myspace and emailed it to me because she knew I was a member of MJEOL! Thought I'd share it with the rest of you who were around at the time the so-called Online Representative visited MJEOL! I know it's old news, but it's still a very interesting read!

Mysti!

Heyy, Mysti!! :) Where you been, girl??--it's been ages! :lol haha. We've missed you! :8-26-03fruits_apple

Hmmm..very interesting indeed. Didn't the so called "online representative" turn out to be that one girl, Tessa (I think her name was?) though? Forgive me if I'm wrong..my memory needs refreshing on this one, I guess..lol. This woman sounds like she has taken this to heart, though! :unsure: I mean, Raymone was just clarifying that there were no online representatives, officially on the part of Michael...I highly doubt it was ever a personal attack? Ohh, drama....lol.

Thanks for sharing! :)

Shannon

Wow... interesting reading indeed. :g

Yeah, Tara, it was Tessa who was behind this ridiculous prank... Sidney might took it to heart, but Tessa should also by now most definitely realize the consequences for what she did. It wasn't fun as she claimed it was, in fact it was a very stupid, serious act of her.

Thanks for sharing, Mysti. :8-26-03respect: Nice to see you again, I have been worrying for you again... Hun, you have no idea what sort of levels I have gone to track you down, LOL. My mom was worried for you too, but she had a good laugh when she asked me what I was doing last night. So was I for that matter, but... LMAO.

Sorry OT. :p