No words...

HeavenSent

Behold the magic that is the Michael face.

bad33.jpg

CJluvsMJ

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:sexymj::sexymj::sexymj::sexymj::sexymj: :mf_w00t2: :mf_w00t2: :mf_w00t2: :mf_w00t2: :mf_w00t2:

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CJJluvsMJJ

:sexymj::wub: :wub: :mf_w00t2: :mf_w00t2: :sexymj: :8-25-03stretcher: :goodpost: :smilie_holdhand :welovemj :sexymj:

mysteriousone

HeavenSent;178364 said:
Behold the magic that is the Michael face.

bad33.jpg

I got goose bumps when I saw that picture, Carla! Michael's absolutely gorgeous....:wub: I could stare at him All Night Long!!!

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone;180577 said:
I got goose bumps when I saw that picture, Carla! Michael's absolutely gorgeous....:wub: I could stare at him All Night Long!!!

Mysti!

Aaaah, me too. :wub: But I'd be tired of the song if it was playing the whole night. :wink :lol

CJJluvsMJJ

mysteriousone;180577 said:

Mysti!
Girl, I already got goosebumps when I saw that HOT picture. What a sexy man,huh? :wub:

mysteriousone

DirtyDiana87;192102 said:
Oh my goodness the man is just gorgeous!! :D
[bgcolor=yellow]Did you get goosebumps like the rest of us in this thread, DirtyDiana?

I think it's contagious! :lol[/bgcolor]

Shannon said:
Aaaah, me too. But I'd be tired of the song if it was playing the whole night.
[bgcolor=yellow]:lol [highlight=lime]Ear plugs[/highlight] weren't invented for nothing, ya know!! :bleh[/bgcolor]

CJJluvsMJJ said:
Girl, I already got goosebumps when I saw that HOT picture. What a sexy man,huh?
[bgcolor=yellow]Very sexy indeed!:wink Like Carla, I love everything about that pic! :wub:

Mysti![/bgcolor]