Official April 11 2005 thread

MystiqueX2004

someone just said that diane dimond claimed the jordy chandler might testify according to her sources....i know that diane and her "sources" are not really reliable, but i was wondering if anyone else heard this too?

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by MystiqueX2004
someone just said that diane dimond claimed the jordy chandler might testify according to her sources....i know that diane and her "sources" are not really reliable, but i was wondering if anyone else heard this too?
That's Diane Dimond speculation. Period.

sistahlamb

I'm kinda confused about the whole e-mail thing being brought up when Jones testified.
I don't really know if this is a good thing for the defence.
Could someone explain??

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
He certainly had a huge smile on his face when leaving court today. So unless/until we get ahold of the transcripts, we won't know what happened.

But there was one thing that did come out. THere was a witness named Swingler who worked for about 5 weeks, and he was trying to talk about Dieter Weisner and Ron Konitzer being around...somewhere (I caught the end of it). But when asked by the prosecution to identity a picture of one of the two of them, he couldn't even identify him. :lol:

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
elusive moonwalker Today, 04:53 PM

from TScoldman

Savannah: Hi, well, the day is about to be ending here. The prosecutor just announced as early as tomorrow he'll call the accuser's mother in this case. A couple witnesses to go before her, but he said it could be as early as tomorrow. If not that, then on wednesday we'll hear from the woman that everybody has been talking about in the Michael Jackson case.

Reporter: What about the conclusion of testimony? Where was it when you left the courtroom?

Savannah: We just finished with the witness called duane swingler. He worked for 5 1/2 weeks at neverland. I believe he was called to testify that he saw those german business managers who are alleged co-conspirators in this case. Problem is on direct he couldn't identify the picture of Dieter Weisener. So ultimately I don't think the prosecution got a lot out of that witness.

Tabloid Junkie

Originally posted by whisper
elusive moonwalker Today, 04:53 PM

from TScoldman

Savannah: Hi, well, the day is about to be ending here. The prosecutor just announced as early as tomorrow he'll call the accuser's mother in this case. A couple witnesses to go before her, but he said it could be as early as tomorrow. If not that, then on wednesday we'll hear from the woman that everybody has been talking about in the Michael Jackson case.

Reporter: What about the conclusion of testimony? Where was it when you left the courtroom?

Savannah: We just finished with the witness called duane swingler. He worked for 5 1/2 weeks at neverland. I believe he was called to testify that he saw those german business managers who are alleged co-conspirators in this case. Problem is on direct he couldn't identify the picture of Dieter Weisener. So ultimately I don't think the prosecution got a lot out of that witness.

Thanks. This was probably on Crier Live.

A

Anonymous

This is crazy, why even bother reporting until both sides have gotten a chance? I don't get it.

What will they do when the defense begins to present it's case? Ignore them too?

HeavenSent

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz

What will they do when the defense begins to present it's case? Ignore them too?
No. They'll report it, but they'll probably find a way to make things seem "unsignificant".

Whatever.

I haven't had a tv or computer all day. It's been so frustrating when you can't even find out what the hell went down on the other side.

It's sad that we gotta look at pics of Mike smiling @ the end of court to reassure us that it wasn't a bad day!

SpecialJanet25

Look Bob Jones didn't help the prosecution after all. Still somewhat confused about this e-mail, but we'll have to wait until we get the transcript. What the hell is wrong with this media reporters? How long do we have to wait until we heard about her cross (June Chandler)?
Anyway, I'm looking forward to heard from Janet Ariviso. The real liar of this whole case. She probably going to make a fool of herself like she did last September.

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by HeavenSent
No. They'll report it, but they'll probably find a way to make things seem "unsignificant".

Whatever.

I haven't had a tv or computer all day. It's been so frustrating when you can't even find out what the hell went down on the other side.

It's sad that we gotta look at pics of Mike smiling @ the end of court to reassure us that it wasn't a bad day!

Michael is going to smile regardless. The only time Michael hasn't smiled was when he was in physical pain.

sistahlamb

Yeah really!!!

The media probably isn't reporting on it because her testimony probably blew up in the prosecution face....as with every other witness they've called.

Looking forward to tomorrow, though.
The mother of the current accuser will finally testify.

A

Anonymous

The is nothing on her except her questioning by the prosecution.

I'm really irritated!

HeavenSent

Originally posted by sistahlamb
The mother of the current accuser will finally testify.
Really?
Well we all know how she spent this past weekend then.

Practicing her fake waterworks for emotion, and memorizing her script so she can get her lies straight.