Official April 12 2005 thread

SpecialJanet25

That bitch is hiding something. We all know she's a fat ass liar. So, why she doesn't wanted to testify to get justice for her alleged victim son? You can run Mrs. I WILL NEVER TAKE THE DEVIL'S MONEY ASS HEFFA, but you can't hide. You think about that!

senecajackson

Originally posted by SpecialJanet25
That bitch is hiding something. We all know she's a fat ass liar. So, why she doesn't wanted to testify to get justice for her alleged victim son? You can run Mrs. I WILL NEVER TAKE THE DEVIL'S MONEY ASS HEFFA, but you can't hide. You think about that!

We gonna hunt her ass down! :mjblue
!

senecajackson

Originally posted by Allyson^Camille^Villwock
that tie is solid. i love bugs bunny. "wats up doc?" lol.

The Simpsons too, I can see!

Love ur sig!
Huge Simps fan!

Love the episode where MJ was the guest!
Of course....lol

He should wear a Simpsons tie next!
After all it is one of his fav. shows too! :lol:

minnie michael

Originally posted by aaliyah
r82198767.jpg

this pic make me feel weak..xiixii in shaking...faint.. :tooexcite :tooexcite

and Mike's big smile..

and screwy mama is in trouble right now..she is afraid to face Mez she doesnot know how to answer those hard questions..after all she knows the turth she knows she is a liar..another thing is she has mental illness she doesnto know what will happen to her in the courtroom...

i am eager to see screwy mama on the stand..show the jury how crazy she is..at the end let herself admit she is a super-duper liar..this case is over..

dont worry.. i know Mez knows how to get that screwy mama on the stand...maybe we will see her face tomorrow.. eagerly...

and.. i love you Michael..you donot know how important your smile mean to me..you donot know.. :thumbsup :thumbsup

A

Anonymous

I just read June Chandler's testimony.

She said under direct testimony what we all read in the news articles. They were fine at first then things got 'weird' and she wasn't happy anymore. It got out of hand...

Under cross examination Mesereau tried to hint at a relationship between Michael and her. Michael bought her a 'love bracelet'. Mesereau was hinting that he catered to her and her kids because he wanted them to be a family.

Tom Sneddon is saying he catered to her because he was 'grooming' them. I guess a distraction from what he was supposedly doing to Jordan. And so she'd stay with him..which would mean Jordan would stay too.

Sneddon asked her if she ever saw Jordan come back to her room from Michael's room to clean up/take a shower. She answered no. Hinting that they showered together.

Mesereau made it a strong point to ask her if they hired lawyers before going to the police, but she strongly denied this. Mesereau even asked about dates that the CPS was contacted and when laywers were contact...making me think that he's going to present dates later on.

Mesereau also got out of her that she was in Michael's bedroom, she said about 10 times. Sometimes just watching TV or whatever.

He can recall these people right?

No bombshells from either side. Though she did make Michael look bad with the 'shaking and trembling' stuff.

We'll see.

minnie michael

Originally posted by aaliyah
r2664015416.jpg

woow..Mike..do you see some wonderment?? :idontknow :D

i just want to tell Michael, you are really a big kid..no matter what happened..you always has a lil kid in your heart..you are not afraid difficulties, you are not afraid bitterness..you always face bitterness with your cute naughty smile..Michael..i love you and admire you and respect you...you are THE INCREDIBLES..i am sure you are..

close my eyes..Michael's two smile on my mind..one of is his sweetness smile..another one is his naughty boy smile..kidding Michael..playful forever...we love play..we are kids forever.... :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

minnie michael

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
I just read June Chandler's testimony.

She said under direct testimony what we all read in the news articles. They were fine at first then things got 'weird' and she wasn't happy anymore. It got out of hand...

Under cross examination Mesereau tried to hint at a relationship between Michael and her. Michael bought her a 'love bracelet'. Mesereau was hinting that he catered to her and her kids because he wanted them to be a family.

Tom Sneddon is saying he catered to her because he was 'grooming' them. I guess a distraction from what he was supposedly doing to Jordan. And so she'd stay with him..which would mean Jordan would stay too.

Sneddon asked her if she ever saw Jordan come back to her room from Michael's room to clean up/take a shower. She answered no. Hinting that they showered together.

Mesereau made it a strong point to ask her if they hired lawyers before going to the police, but she strongly denied this. Mesereau even asked about dates that the CPS was contacted and when laywers were contact...making me think that he's going to present dates later on.

Mesereau also got out of her that she was in Michael's bedroom, she said about 10 times. Sometimes just watching TV or whatever.

He can recall these people right?

No bombshells from either side. Though she did make Michael look bad with the 'shaking and trembling' stuff.

We'll see.

i guess at that time Mike wanna has a family and he didnot only wanna Jordan but also he wanna.....June.. :wink
he was lonely and he spent most of his time touring and flied around the world..and then June and her kids appeared..i could understand how MIchael felt for that family..he wanna love and wanna a family..he need care..he spent a lot of money on that family just wanna the warmth from them...

i bet Mez will prove all of this..when June will be on the stand again?? didnot she say nothing bad about MIchael except those '' crying and demandin sleep...."????

Like all of you have said G's mama doesn't want to testify because she's scared shitless. If she wants "justice" she damn well better testify because if she doesn't the jury won't have anything to do BUT GIVE A VERDICT OF NOT GUILTY!!!! She's a lying bitch!!!!!!!

OFF TOPIC: I don't like Mike's glass, cause when I watch the renactments for the "case" & I see EDWARD MOSS wearing those glasses it sends chills down my spine. *shudders*~K.M.A.~

SpecialJanet25

Judging from what I read of June Chandler's testmony, she seem useless and didn't help the prosecution much. Like Vicky said, no bombshells from her for either sides.

Originally posted by senecajackson
The Simpsons too, I can see!

Love ur sig!
Huge Simps fan!

Love the episode where MJ was the guest!
Of course....lol

He should wear a Simpsons tie next!
After all it is one of his fav. shows too! :lol:

lol. thanx. o i totally agree on the hole simpson tie thing.

mjwifey3

Personally I don't think it's weird that Mike spent so much time together with the Chandler's. Imagine his life for a minute before he had his kids. He must've been really lonely and so happy to make friends with them. To be a family, I don't think that its so weird. The crying part well... to me it doesn't seem so bad. It just shows how lonely he was and I can definately understand that.:bluecry: He should just marry me then he'll never be lonely again. :handkiss :D

WTF? June Chandler is weird.

Last I heard, she testified that Michael BEGGED her to let Jordan stay in his room with him. Now she's saying he pretty much begged her to be with him or something?

"Love bracelet", wtf, that doesn't mean he worshipped her. I bet he's given those to fans before!

This means nothing. o.x and dude, June Chandler crying is no worse than Jason Francia or whatever breaking down in tears. Just very good acting, I say.

June took the money, too, you know. She's as much a faker as the rest of em.

tannel

Jackson Defense Brings Down House
by Joal Ryan
Apr 12, 2005, 6:05 PM PT
back to story

The stepfather of Michael Jackson's accuser still doesn't have his house.

That would be the house the man said one of the singer's lackeys promised his then-girlfriend's family in 2003 in return for her and her children's participation in a video rebutting Martin Bashir's infamous Jackson documentary.

"Did you accept the house?" defense attorney Thomas Mesereau Jr. asked the man.

"I still don't have it, no," the man said. "I don't see the house yet."

"Are you still looking for it?" Mesereau asked.

The man said no, but his testimony Tuesday in Jackson's molestation and conspiracy trial otherwise played right into the defense's game plan.

The stepfather's appearance came as the proceedings in the Santa Maria, California, courthouse shifted from the past back to the present, ending days of testimony about decade-old fondling allegations.

The appearance also came as ABC News reported the man's wife--aka the accuser's mother, aka the prosecution's most key adult witness, aka the defense's ultimate target--might not come to court. The woman had been billed to take the stand as early as Tuesday, or possibly Wednesday.

In an abbreviated session Tuesday, the witness box belonged to the stepfather, a career Army reservist who wed the accuser's mother last year. He acknowledged telling Jackson associate Frank Tyson in the frantic wake of the Bashir documentary, "You're making millions out of this. What is this family going to get?"

The man said he believed Jackson was going to pocket $4 million-5 million for starring in a Maury Povich-hosted Bashir rebuttal documentary for Fox.

"I basically said that...in my perception, [the Jackson camp] should compensate this family for helping out in this video," the stepfather testified.

The defense has long portrayed the accuser's family as being on the make for Jackson's millions.

Almost on point, the stepfather talked of being unimpressed by Tyson's offers of protection ("I said, 'Frank, the family doesn't need any protection. Who are you protecting them against?' "), college educations for the children ("They're in the eighth grade. They didn't need a college education."), and the aforementioned house. He even scoffed at an offer of $400-$500 from a British tabloid for an interview with the family.

"I said, "I don't think that's going to happen," the man said.

The tabloid offer eventually grew to $15,000. The man rejected that, too--giving the prosecution a chance to make a point.

"Have you accepted money from anybody?" prosecutor Ronald Zonen asked.

"Zero," the man said. "We have not accepted a penny."

Jackson, 46, is accused of molesting the man's eldest step son

http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/Pf/0,152...7,16326,00.html

-------------------------------------------------------

I am really floored by the nerve the accuser’s mother and step dad have. Michael has done so much for their family and all he asked of them in return was to do a rebuttal video. Michael was even nice to offer them a house and college educations for the children. Instead, Janet and Jay wanted large sums of money from Jackson. They were not concerned about Gavin being teased in school and called a faggot as James Masada had testified. They wanted money in the seven- figure through six-figure range for the rebuttal video.

They are a heartless and thankless family

HotMJ!

Originally posted by megan23

Oh what she don't wanna testify now? Well too damn bad, she started this whole mess I think it's only shall we say Karma that she ends this case :bustbubbl . She has plenty of nerve trying to hide behind the fifth, she just afraid of sitting in a prison with Chris"I will rob and kidnap you" Carter. They need a damn cell together, than she really will be "imprisoned".

Agree! :crackingu

megan23

well read June's cross and here we go again with the "I don't recall" statements, I think Mez is setting her up for impeachment and I definetly got a hint that Mez was trying to show that he was interested in her romantically, maybe that totally ain't true but some of his questions seemed to be leading down that path, no wonder the DA objected so strongly, we can't have Mikey looking straight now can we?! that would totally mess up the "I am obessessed with little boys and a raging child molestor" that by the way strikes every 10 years mentality they got going on :lol: