Official April 12 2005 thread

A

Anonymous

Stepfather of Jackson Accuser Takes Stand
By LINDA DEUTSCH, AP Special Correspondent
8 minutes ago[/I[
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/a...hael_jackson_23

SANTA MARIA, Calif. - The stepfather of Michael Jackson's accuser testified Tuesday that after the broadcast of a damaging TV documentary about Jackson, an associate of the pop star offered the family a college education and a house.

But the stepfather said that when he sought money for the family, he was accused of blackmail.

The stepfather took the stand as the prosecution shifted from witnesses who alleged past improprieties by Jackson back to the current allegations that the singer molested a 13-year-old boy in February or March 2003, gave him alcohol and conspired to hold his family captive to get them to rebut the documentary.

In the Feb. 6, 2003, documentary, "Living With Michael Jackson," Jackson and the boy appeared on camera, and Jackson said he let children sleep in his bed but characterized it as innocent.

Part of the stepfather's testimony dealt with the period leading up to Feb. 19-20, 2003, when the boy, his brother, sister and mother made a rebuttal video in which they praised Jackson.

The stepfather testified that he began asking Jackson associate Frank Tyson what monetary compensation there was for the family if they participated in the rebuttal video. Tyson has been named by prosecutors as an unindicted co-conspirator in Jackson's case.

"I said, `What are you offering this family to do this?'" the stepfather said. He quoted Tyson as replying, "We're offering protection."

The stepfather continued, "I said, `Frank, the family doesn't need protection. Who are you protecting them from?'"

He said he was never given an answer.

As the conversation continued, the witness said, Tyson "said he was going to offer a college education and a house." The stepfather said he told Tyson the family did not need a house or college, and asked, "What are you offering them monetarily?"

At that point, the witness said, Tyson replied, "Are you trying to blackmail us?"

The stepfather said he had no idea there was any information that could be used for blackmail.

At the time the documentary aired, Jackson had flown to Florida with the boy, the youth's siblings and mother, then returned with the family to Neverland. The stepfather testified that during the family's return visit to Neverland, the mother called him and was upset.

Prosecutors allege that the molestation occurred near the end of the family's purported captivity.

The stepfather said that when the boy returned from Neverland for the last time his behavior was markedly changed.

"It appeared to me he'd been brainwashed by someone," the man blurted out, drawing a defense objection. Judge Rodney S. Melville told the jury to disregard the remark.

Asked by the prosecution to describe the change in the boy, the stepfather said, "He'd become mean. He was using curse words. He had never done that before."

He also said of the boy, "He was acting very cocky, kind of rude, actually. I don't think he wanted to see me. It was almost like, 'What are you doing here?'"

The prosecution said Monday it would call the accuser's mother as early as Tuesday after some legal problems with her testimony were resolved.

___

Associated Press writer Tim Molloy contributed to this report.

She'd better!

I see where they are going with this. June Chandler testified yesterday that Jordan was 'different' after being with Michael. Basically being a smart ass and such...and now this mother fu.cker is saying the same thing.

So why weren't any of the other kids that hung out with MJ changed afterwards into little demon children?

HotMJ!

I like Michael's eyes in this picture.

And his mom looks like such an intelligent, handsome woman.

Michael is such a sweet, intelligent, nice man, ...he and his mom don't deserve all this shit! :extremely

52619988.jpg

52619992.jpg
[/QUOTE]

HotMJ!

I see where they are going with this. June Chandler testified yesterday that Jordan was 'different' after being with Michael. Basically being a smart ass and such...and now this mother fu.cker is saying the same thing.

So why weren't any of the other kids that hung out with MJ changed afterwards into little demon children?

The stepdad can say whatever he likes... it's already been testified to (school records, etc!) that Gavin was a brat long before he met Michael!

:extremely

danaluvsmj

I can't believe G mama doesn't have the guts to testify! I mean come on if that was my kid I would damn well testify to put that person behind bars.

Another lost point for the prosecution, they're really losing it.

HeavenSent

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz

The stepfather said that when the boy returned from Neverland for the last time his behavior was markedly changed.

He also said of the boy, "He was acting very cocky, kind of rude, actually. I don't think he wanted to see me. It was almost like, 'What are you doing here?'"

Haha Please. Jay Jackson needs to stop. He knows what kind of helion Gavin was. All those damn problems at school? He cant tell me that he was this angel pre Neverland and the devil's spawn afterwards.

Man I hope the defense rolls out w/the video/audio surveillence on these fools.

MystiqueX2004

I just wanted to say a couple of things...Jay Jackson says that Gavin had changed after coming back from Neverland...But it is pratically proven that Gavin had problems and got into fights in school and constantly displayed disrespect for teachers and other people in authority....I mean he even got belligerent with T-Mez and the prosecution. Another thing is that isn't it the mother who primarily claimed that she and her children were kidnapped? And that she was the one who sounded distressed? If she does not testify, then what substance would those allegations have? Another thing, how come its ok for the prosecution to allow past allegations, which were not even proven and Michael was not convicted of, but they don't want to allow any dirt on the mother? When it is proven that she committed the crime??? That's not fair at all now, is it? How dare the prosecution ask the defense not to bring up the issue of welfare fraud, but enthusiastically demand that the '93 allegations and etc, be brought up in court even when Michael was never convicted and those cases were never brought to trial? :nonono:

Cristine87

I cannot believe that this Heffa, after all the bullshit she has brought up, has the audacity not to testify! Michael, sweetheart, consider that acquital yours!

Black Loafers

Michael, I just wanted to say that I love you sooo mutch! Thank you for being who you are and a...

Remember: You are SEXEH! :sidestare

:inlove

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
r755036951.jpg

This picture is just SCREAMING for a caption! :lol:

Mama Katherine: Ooo, something stinks!
Mike: Who pooted?!
Jackie: *smiles devilishly*
:crackingu

floacist

I hate people well money grubbing whores and skanky journalists, at least Michael is smiling- I dont know how he does it after sitting in that room hearing bs after bs.

Aaliyah

Originally posted by whisper
r755036951.jpg

This picture is just SCREAMING for a caption! :lol:

Mama Katherine: Ooo, something stinks!
Mike: Who pooted?!
Jackie: *smiles devilishly*
:crackingu

:lol: