Official April 13 2005 Thread

mjwifey3

this is all just so stupid! I can't wait till Mez gets a hold of her lying a** when that happens i'll just sit back :popcorn and watch how those prosecution pundits try to explain that! Melvile is so biased if it had been a fair judge this "case" would've been closed :nonono:

SpecialJanet25

:crackingu I don't know what the jury is going to think of her. I read what MJJ Source written. This woman is nuts. What kind of mother can't stand to her alleged kidnapper and said, what hell are you doing to my son? (the head licking) You're right Cristine. Didn't I say she was going to make a fool of herself on the stand. I think the reason why Mez didn't objection so much durng her staged acting performance, because he need exactly how he's going to attack this bitch. Like I said, I wish there was camera in the courtroom so, the world can see how crazy she is.

megan23

:crackingu you KNOW it's bad when the media has that sarcastic tone to their voice when they are reporting about her....I have laughed more today than I have all throughout the trial :D . I can't wait for tomorrow, I noticed how several reporters stated Mez just LET her talk today....you know my grandmother has a saying and I have always believed it....you let someone talk long enough if they are lying they always get caught up in their own web they weave, always! I hope cross starts good and early tomorrow, all day Mez let it rip! :thumbsup

Originally posted by whisper
SpAnKeY SmArTaSs post Today, 01:44 PM

Another break, Trent Copeland reporting:

witness was all over the place, very difficult witness, cant be controlled under direct exam, no way she gone make it under cross.
At the end of the day Trent is not certain prosecution will want this witness up.
Asserting her 5th amendment right regarding fraud.
To plead the 5th at this critical stage undervalues her testimony. Says jury wont believe her.
She's been practiced and rehearsed and still aint doing well on the stand.

:popcorn This will come back to bite her in the ASS! LYING BITCH!!!!!

~K.M.A.~

Originally posted by whisper
QUOTE(BooMaster666 @ Apr 13 2005) at MJJF

CNN: Reporter said that Janet was being "very sensitive" on the stand. And that it appeared that she was "acting". And then the reporter chimed in... "And not very well, in my opinion..." LOL!

Said Mez was sitting and waiting for his turn to question her. And he was ready to tear her apart...

I can't wait til MEZ TEARS HER APART!!!!!!!!! THIS IS GOING TO BE SOOOOO MUCH FUUUUUUUN!

~K.M.A.~

HotMJ!

:extremely

The lying Janet Arvizo is a puddle of tears and all over the map with her emotional outpourings, but managed to pull off all those finacial/welfare scams, hiding them from everyone, including her now current husband!

I loved what reporter Friedman said in this article about what she did just to HIM!

Seeking Truth in the [Jackson] Case
Tuesday, April 12, 2005
By Roger Friedman

...Meanwhile, Jay Jackson will have some problems on the stand in his continuing cross examination by defense attorney Thomas Mesereau on Wednesday. His truthfulness about the Daily Mail reporters hinges on his claim that he didn’t take money. But he testified very clearly that he never told the accuser's mother about the offers or the amounts involved. That, I am told, is simply untrue. Janet Arvizo, who sounded very articulate and composed on a tape recording played in court Tuesday, is said to have participated in the negotiations with Gardner and Byrne.

As an addendum to this, there is also the matter of Jay Jackson’s evident astonishment Tuesday as Mesereau played a 20-minute tape in court made by private investigator Brad Miller of Janet Arvizo and her three children. On the tape, the family members wax poetic about Michael Jackson being their savior and father figure. At the time, they were living in Jay Jackson’s home, and he considered himself their surrogate dad. No mention is made by any of the family members of Jay Jackson – as if he didn’t exist.

While the tape played, Jay Jackson rocked back and forth in the witness chair, drank a pitcher of water and wiped sweat from his brow. It was a stroke of brilliance on the part of Mesereau to subject the witness to this evident humiliation. The tape made him seem like a sucker in a con game, and all the worse since he later married Janet Arvizo and has a baby with her now.

:thumbsup to Mez!

*grumble*

"Hullo, I'm Janet Arvizo, but you can call me Janet JACKSON. *exposes basooma.*

I'm the stinkiest parent in the world not ONLY cos if my son were actually molested I wouldn't give a crap, but also cos I'm ripping off someone who CURED MY SON OF CANCER for every penny he's worth. Nyahaha-- I mean, waaaah!"

maintenant

Originally posted by privacy
aww i love his heart shaped cufflinks ^_^

Wow... what a reaction to Mrs Hoe walking in.. poor Mike :(

"Mrs. Hoe"! I love it. I can't even stand to THINK of her existence, poor Michael to have to SEE her and be in the same room with her (and after all he did for them, too!).

maintenant

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
Sneddon filed a motion trying to prevent emloyees and ex-employees @ NL from testifying for Michael...saying it's not relevent to the case.

HELLO you stupid f*ck!

What the hell do you think YOU did?

Wow--really? That LOSER is SO desperate!

HeavenSent

I saw her on the morning news ducking cowardly under her jacket, as she exited the courtroom.

What a f*king loser-bitch. Coward, welfare fraud scamming loser.

HeavenSent

Also, it was reported this morning, that a juror smirked at some of her remarks. One was nodding off, as per usual w/the prosecutions parade of witnesseses/scum. What a joke.

HotMJ!

Originally posted by HeavenSent

Also, it was reported this morning, that a juror smirked at some of her remarks. One was nodding off, as per usual w/the prosecutions parade of witnesseses/scum. What a joke.

LOL! :crackingu :crackingu :crackingu

Like I said, Sneddon lost the jury on Day 1!

Mother on stand at Jackson trial
Dan Glaister in Santa Maria
Thursday April 14, 2005
The Guardian

"He spoke to all three of my kids," she told the jury. "He spoke in a very normal way, in a male voice, telling us that we were in danger, that he was a father figure, that he knew what to do in this situation because he had read hundreds of books on psychology."

........Dressed soberly in a pink trouser suit and unrecognisable as the person seen by the jury in a video shown on Tuesday, the mother took the stand midway through the morning to declare: "My name is Janet Jackson."

......Asked by the prosecution attorney Ronald Zonen whom she understood the "killers" to be, the former Ms Arvizo replied, "Him [pointing at Mr Jackson], all of them ... they were the ones who ended up being the killers."

Her testimony was marked by a tendency to ramble and to direct personal comments at Mr Jackson. While prosecutors struggled to restrict her testimony to the points under examination, the defence was happy to let her talk.

But her emotional contribution seemed to alienate some members of the jury. One elderly female juror, who has taken notes throughout the six-week trial, put aside her notebook and sat with her arms folded across her chest as the witness cried.

Ms Arvizo, a key witness for the prosecution, almost did not testify. The trial was thrown into confusion in the morning when she told the judge she would not answer questions about her financial probity.

She took the fifth amendment under which witnesses do not have to answer questions that might incriminate them. The judge, Rodney Melville, assented, ruling that she could testify on some matters but not others. Some observers believe that the decision may make any conviction of the singer extremely vulnerable on appeal.

The defence alleges that Ms Arvizo was engaged in fraudulently obtaining welfare payments.

:crackingu :crackingu :crackingu

:sneddoncr Sneddumb

HotMJ!

Originally posted by privacy

Jurors smirking at her remarks? Well I won't argue against that! Dumb ass doesn't know what she's doing.

http://www.nypost.com/news/nationalnews/23233.htm

[JACKSON'S] TONGUE-LASHING
By DAVID K. LI Post Correspondent

April 14, 2005 -- SANTA MARIA, Calif.

The claim contradicts that of a flight attendant who said she watched Jackson the whole way and saw no improper conduct.

The mom also described a strange scene in which Jacko sat them down, dropped his famous falsetto voice and told them he would protect them.

"He spoke in a very normal voice, a very male voice," she said.

The witness wept freely throughout her testimony, but did not seem to pluck jurors' heartstrings, one legal analyst said.

"She has an off-putting personality and is overly dramatic," said former prosecutor Jim Hammer, analyst for Fox News Channel. "I don't think jurors connected with her."

Her testimony continues today.

:crackingu :crackingu :crackingu

:sneddoncr Sneddumb

HotMJ!

:thumbsup

I think I LOVE this "elderly female" juror!

Mother on stand at Jackson trial
Dan Glaister in Santa Maria
Thursday April 14, 2005
The Guardian

But her [Janet Arvizo] emotional contribution seemed to alienate some members of the jury. One elderly female juror, who has taken notes throughout the six-week trial, put aside her notebook and sat with her arms folded across her chest as the witness cried.

http://www.nypost.com/news/nationalnews/44388.htm

[JACKSON] 'BEGGED'
By DAVID K. LI

April 12, 2005 -- SANTA MARIA, Calif.

Under cross-examination, Jackson's lawyer got the woman [June Chandler] to admit that she hasn't spoken to her son in 11 years, a fact that seemed to stun an elderly female juror.

The alleged victim, now 25, is not slated to testify.

It's a fact that stunned me too!

My son is 17... and I can't even imagine such a terrible thing.

When did Jordon last talk to his creepy dad? I'll bet Evil Evan caused the rift between mother and son, ...that bastard!

:extremely