A= accessible

>>Court TV: Guthrie+ Anne Bremner comment April 13 2005 A

Version: .wmv
Submitted Date: 2005/4/13
Description:
Air date: April 13 2005

Guthrie report
Anne Bremner comments

>>Studio B: Dave Oblong + prosecutor talking about Arvizo pleading 5th April 13 2005

Description:

David O. + a prosecutor talking about Janet Arvizo pleading the 5th

>>Fox News Live: Trace G Report about Mother April 13 2005 A

Description:

Trace Gallagher Rpt about Janet Arvizo testimony

A

Anonymous

This stupid message 'the board is busy'!

Damn!

Anyway.

Mrs. Crazy bitch said that she communicated with Jesus Salas in spanish to get them out of the NL but Salas says this..

Quote from the Direct Testimony of Jesus Salas:

Auchinclos: Are you fluen in Spanish.

Salas: Yes, I am.

Auchinclos: Do you know if she is?

Salas: No, I don't.

Ha..ha..ha.

She'll probably have a heart attack during cross examination.

A

Anonymous

Sneddon filed a motion trying to prevent emloyees and ex-employees @ NL from testifying for Michael...saying it's not relevent to the case.

HELLO you stupid f*ck!

What the hell do you think YOU did?

Eva

Crier: What about the jury's reactions?

Guthrie: The jury is listening extremely intently, particularly during this series of taped phone conversations. A lot of them were scribbling notes. A lot of them were leaning forward. They're paying very close attention to this witness. What I just can't get a read on is how they react to her. She is extremely emotional. This afternoon she's testifying almost entirely through tears. And then I told you about looking at michael Jackson, and I just can't read if they're skeptical of her. If they are reaching out to her. They don't seem to be really having a big connection with her. But I can't say that they don'T. It's hard to tell how they react to this witness. But boy are they captivated by her.

Crier: Is she resonating truthfully with you? I'm not asking do you believe what she's saying but does she appear to be resonating truth or are you going, well, I'm really not sure?

Guthrie: You know, I guess I'm not sure. What she strikes me as a very exuberant witness. Kind of over the top. A little bit paranoid. You know. But then at the end of the day, like for example right before she discussed, we got to the phone conversation, she went on this spiel about how the math masters of choreography and pointed right at michael Jackson has spliced all the phone conversations together. And I was thinking to myself this woman is seriously paranoid. But you know what? Once they played that tape, that's exactly what it sounded like. So, I don't knoW. My reaction to her is mixed. I'm kind of withholding an opinion for now. She's just -- she's just -- I mean I wish the camera was in the courtroom because it's just almost defies explanation to see this woman on the stand.

Crier: Before we take a break I want to hear Joe's reaction when you were saying that. You just said.

Tacopina: I said and this is direct. This is supposed to be the smooth part where she's believable or the witness is believable. We haven't gotten to cross yet. This is the rehearsed part of this whole thing. And we're up in the aiR. So too bad we don't have a camera in there for cross.

Crier: When do you think we're going to get to cross, Diane?

Dimond: Oh, I would think probably that the direct will continue through parts of tomorrow, like a good part of tomorrow. And then the cross. And I think that's going to take several -- well at least two days I would bet.

A

Anonymous

Jackson accuser's mom: ‘Don't judge me’
Describes head-licking, takes the Fifth on welfare money

Updated: 6:12 p.m. ET April 13, 2005SANTA MARIA, Calif. - The mother of Michael Jackson’s teen accuser sobbed Wednesday as she told how she had watched silently as the singer licked the head of her sleeping son “over and over” during a private plane flight.

“Please don’t judge me, please don’t judge me,” she pleaded, turning to face the jury as she recalled the incident on a late night flight from Miami to Jackson’s Neverland Valley Ranch in February 2003.

She said the other passengers were asleep when she got up and looked around the plane to where her 13 year-old son was sitting next to the entertainer.

“That’s when I saw Michael licking (his) head. I thought it was me, I thought I was seeing things. I thought it was me,” she said, breaking into tears. She told no-one at the time what she had seen.

Punctuated by weeping, flailing arms and finger-stabbing toward Jackson, the mother’s testimony was as dramatic as an earlier hearing Wednesday when it was doubtful whether she would ever take the stand at all.

She took the stand outside the jury’s presence Wednesday and immediately invoked her Fifth Amendment right to not testify about welfare payments she has received.

The ruling came after the woman took the stand outside the presence of the jury and said she would refuse to discuss “everything to do with the welfare application.”

Defense attorneys have raised questions about the woman’s credibility, accusing her of bilking celebrities and committing welfare fraud. District Attorney Thomas Sneddon said in opening statements that the woman would admit she took welfare payments to which she was not entitled.

The judge said he would tell jurors that attorneys could not have anticipated Wednesday’s development when they delivered opening statements. The statement was to add that jurors should not draw any negative conclusions about either side.

Wednesday’s hearing ended weeks of speculation about when prosecutors would call the woman to testify – and whether she would testify at all. Defense attorneys have tried to turn the focus of the case from Jackson to the boy’s mother, alleging that she orchestrated a scheme to have her son falsely accuse Jackson of molestation in order to get money from the singer.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7490604/

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Eva
Crier: What about the jury's reactions?

Guthrie: The jury is listening extremely intently, particularly during this series of taped phone conversations. A lot of them were scribbling notes. A lot of them were leaning forward. They're paying very close attention to this witness. What I just can't get a read on is how they react to her. She is extremely emotional. This afternoon she's testifying almost entirely through tears. And then I told you about looking at michael Jackson, and I just can't read if they're skeptical of her. If they are reaching out to her. They don't seem to be really having a big connection with her. But I can't say that they don'T. It's hard to tell how they react to this witness. But boy are they captivated by her.

If you post other information from another website, you need to let people here know it and try to give credit to the poster over at that other board too.

minnie michael

i am emotional to read all of this..i hate that crazy woman..and Mez tear her apart plz tear her ass apart plz..that woman is in fear and crying she wanna get sorry from the jury..dont let her wishing dream come ture...crying doesnot mean she feel sad...that's mean she feel worried.tear her apart..i hate her to guts..she even dare to lie in front of MIchael..i wana kill her right now... :extremely :extremely :extremely

-MyAngelMJ-

Originally posted by minnie michael
i am emotional to read all of this..i hate that crazy woman..and Mez tear her apart plz tear her ass apart plz..that woman is in fear and crying she wanna get sorry from the jury..dont let her wishing dream come ture...crying doesnot mean she feel sad...that's mean she feel worried.tear her apart..i hate her to guts..she even dare to lie in front of MIchael..i wana kill her right now... :extremely :extremely :extremely
Minnie, don't worry.. I am sure that Mez will grill her lying a** under cross examination tommorow.. GO Mez GO :thumbsup

SpecialJanet25

Originally posted by minnie michael

Hey He Hey,, Take a deep breath Minnie. We know this bitch is lying. She trying to get those jury to feel sorry for her ass. Mez is going to get her ass.

SpecialJanet25

I don't know about you all, but Mrs. I don't would never take the devil's money Arvizo isn't going to last. Mez is going to rip her ass apart tomorrow. Talking, please don't judge me, please don't judge me, unfortuately, they are going to judge you based on what you said. Too Bad there's no cameras in the courtroom, so the world can see how nuts she is.

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by RockwithmeMJ
OMG.... I just got back from the court.
she is totally I mean totally CRAZY!!!! damn!!! she'd say some stuff that didn't make sense that even the media were like and she would cry when she remembered how she used to live in her east LA apartment for 5 years. this was like right at the begining when the prosecutor was introducing her and where she lived and with whom and stuff.
and she would cry when she was describing how MJ "licked" gavin's ugly head
and she would look at the jury while speaking. and took of her glasses when she was saying "don't judge me, don't judge me" she would be moving her hands as she spoke and snapping fingers and pointing at MJ. no tears..nothing...just a show.
and the bitch was trying to be funny a couple of times but the only people who would laugh were some of the media, not the jury.
when Sexy Mez objected to this one question she raised her voice and inmediately said NO! so that everyone knows the answer beforehand.
they played a tape of frank and Janet talking to each other on the phone. Man, frank sounds a bit like Mike, I didn't think he would have a soft voice. he sounds very nice. when they were playing the tape, she would shake her head, put her hands on her face like kinda saying how could I have believed this guy. sooo exagerated!!! there were many conversations in the tape where frank keeps saying that they have to protect them. she would say we're like family, we're like family..I love you, baby rubba, nicole, michael is like a father figure blablabla... the kids love them too. she kept saying that frank always said the killers and in none of the conversations from the tape you hear frank mentioning the word killers. he just says that they need to go back to NL becuz there is evil people (meaning media) that want to hurt MJ. that this has happened before, and how much michael cares about them and is worried for them.
when the prosecutor would ask a question she would give this long ass answer and including things that weren't even asked. she kept going and then the prosecutor would be like do you remember the question I asked? and she was like no, and he was like I don't either. that type of thing. she was sooooooo dramatic!!! OMG!!! too much! she'd say stupid things, talk over the prosecutor....and while all of this happened Sexy Mez didn't object. he only did it once as I recall. but man...he kept looking at her with this face and kinda smile like.....I'm going to get you bitch.....he just kept looking and listening to every word.
she would emphasize phrases or sentences to the jury..very loud. she would try to make that flight attendant cynthia like she was soooooooo busy during that flight from miami to NL, she emphasized that a lot.
in conclusion....SHE'S NUTS!!!!
and I was so f******* mad at melville cuz Sanger had such a good argument for Janet's testimony to be striken as a whole, or mistrial. and then the prosecutor did like a short argument and of course melville ruled for them.
Michael looked great. when the first break came, he almost ran out of the courtroom. it was funny. I guess he was as fed up as we were of course. he looked wonderful!
ohhhhhh...... one more thing... when she was being sworn she had to say and spell her name. she was like JANET JACKSON. (LMAO!!) some of the people in court were like
she wanted the court to refer to her throughout the testimony as Mrs. JACKSON. not janet arvizo. and then Sexy Mez was like no cuz there are a lot of court documents and stuff that say Janet Arvizo and it would be confusing to the jury. and when this was being argued, the REAL MRS. JACKSON was kinda laughing, not out loud but u know.... like saying OMG.
ohh..hehe...and she would say how concerned and how she cares soo much about her kids.....whatever!!! she didn't even know where they slept or what they did..BS!!!
ok now I have to go, I'll be back.

Wow. I'd call the CPS on HER.

Cristine87

LOL, that lady made a complete fool of herself today. I'm itching for tommorrow! I can't believe how lucky some fans are, they actually get to sit in the same room as Michael. I think I'd die the minute I see him.