Official April 15, 2005

Aaliyah

capt.camm10104151559.michael_jackson_camm101.jpg

capt.camm10304151558.michael_jackson_camm103.jpg

capt.camm10204151558.michael_jackson_camm102.jpg

alfredo

Originally posted by sistahlamb
OK so those were survalance tapes!
I wonder what kind of evidence that is exactly for the prosecution.
But the defence hasn't objected to showing the tapes at all except

I won't worry about the tapes. They were made by a professional P.I. On some of the tapes MJ guys sound like hamms but definitely not [I]Dangerous[/I]

There was nothing incriminating on any tapes. In fact, the mother was instrumental in some tapings. The other tape with Tyson sounds like a guy who doesn't want to shapparon(sp) this b*tch all over town and would rather her stay in one place.

:sneddoncrybaby

Tiger Lilly

OK so those were survalance tapes!
I wonder what kind of evidence that is exactly for the prosecution.
But the defence hasn't objected to showing the tapes at all except
I think Sneddumb is gonna try and prove some conspiracy crap with this tape, not that it'll work... Like I posted somewhere yesterday I bet it'll be something lame like one of Michael's "henchmen" following G-mama into a room! Shock, shock, horror! :eek:

:lol:

Thanks for the pics Alliyah! :rose:

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, cross has started technically. Guthrie(Court TV) says that the court is having a little technical difficulty with whatever they're using to play the tape.

sistahlamb

I thought they had comprimised that whole survalance tape thing yesterday?
Didn't pros. Zonan say that they would play all of the tapes instead of just one edited compilation?

Anyway, looking forward to really seeing this case unfold now that the cross has started on the mother.

SpecialJanet25

:crackingu
Originally posted by Cristine87
I couldn't be Michael's lawyer, I would've choked that Bitch & been held in contempt!

Yeah, and you and me and the other female inmates will have a stab at her. LOL I like that expression

sistahlamb

Oh yeah!!! I just remembered something I read this morning!!
Mike's publicist, Ramone Bain, was on an interview with thejusticesystem.net on behalf of him and stated a few things that are very very interesting.

Jackson Keen To Show Off His Skills On The Stand

Michael Jackson is preparing to shock the world by taking to the stand in his ongoing child molestation trial, according to his official spokeswoman Raymone Bain.

Bain claims her boss is determined to testify if his defense team, led by attorney Thomas Mesereau, insist it's a good idea and he'll prove doubters wrong when he shows off how "smart" and "brilliant" he is.

The publicist insists the 'Thriller' singer is upset by media stories portraying him as a fool, and he's keen to prove everyone wrong on the stand.

Bain says, "He'll do whatever his team tells him to... He feels that he is innocent here and he feels, at the end of the day, he will be vindicated of these false charges.

"He's not running from anything. Michael Jackson doesn't feel that he has anything to hide. He's going to be very honest and frankly I don't think he'll be worried about taking the stand because all he can do is tell the truth and I think that, at the end of the day, that's what matters in the case.

"He's been in the business for 41 years and he is no idiot; he is very articulate, he is very brilliant, he is very bright and I think you all will be surprised... Michael Jackson is no slouch."

Photo Copyright Getty Images

WOW. Pretty damn interesting huh???

SpecialJanet25

Look like, the fake Mrs Janet Jackson is alright giving a Mez a hard time. According to a report from MJJForum, she keep talking to the jury and keep avoiding Mez's questioning. She making herself worse.

MJISHOT

Oh yeah!!! I just remembered something I read this morning!!
Mike's publicist, Ramone Bain, was on an interview with thejusticesystem.net on behalf of him and stated a few things that are very very interesting.

Jackson Keen To Show Off His Skills On The Stand

Michael Jackson is preparing to shock the world by taking to the stand in his ongoing child molestation trial, according to his official spokeswoman Raymone Bain.

Bain claims her boss is determined to testify if his defense team, led by attorney Thomas Mesereau, insist it's a good idea and he'll prove doubters wrong when he shows off how "smart" and "brilliant" he is.

The publicist insists the 'Thriller' singer is upset by media stories portraying him as a fool, and he's keen to prove everyone wrong on the stand.

Bain says, "He'll do whatever his team tells him to... He feels that he is innocent here and he feels, at the end of the day, he will be vindicated of these false charges.

"He's not running from anything. Michael Jackson doesn't feel that he has anything to hide. He's going to be very honest and frankly I don't think he'll be worried about taking the stand because all he can do is tell the truth and I think that, at the end of the day, that's what matters in the case.

"He's been in the business for 41 years and he is no idiot; he is very articulate, he is very brilliant, he is very bright and I think you all will be surprised... Michael Jackson is no slouch."

Photo Copyright Getty Images

WOW. Pretty damn interesting huh???

YES!!!!!!!!