Official April 15, 2005

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Trace Gallagher (Fox): Says Arvizo accused David (biological father) of molesting the daughter
-says things got icy very quickly
-says she's being very evasive and not giving direct answers to the questions

sistahlamb

Trace Gallagher (Fox): Says Arvizo accused David (biological father) of molesting the daughter

Oh lord...how is the defence ever going to get s**t out of her when she obviously has serious mental problems and probably does'nt lisen to half of what she's saying?

SpecialJanet25

Originally posted by whisper

Yeah and she even was rude too when Mez said Good Morning to her

classicaldj

“The most loving thing you can do is share your bed with someone.”

THE MOST LOVING THING YOU CAN DO,,,, this part deals with hospitality.

That you would show your LOVE for a guest.

That could be GRANDMA, the Gardner, your boss who was caught in a storm, or a Peasant that found their way to your home.

NEXT!

IS TO SHARE YOUR BED. Michael, The Mom, The Brother, The Sister, the Boy, even Tom Sneddon said he slept on the floor prior to the airing of this Video and statement was made.

Get a clue.

To SHARE!

To share means to offer to or to give. Clear to all was that this was like we may Share our table, or Share a bicycle, or Share your thoughts.

NO SEX INVOLVED

Sneddon himself has made no claim, no charges filed, no inference, no accusations about this statement of Michael’s at all.

Not one LIAR, now being paraded before the Press and Jury has either.

NOW!

If Sneddon GETS it, the families got it, the judge gets it, WE get it, when are the rest of you sex obsessed, Dust Bunnies for Brains people going to?

Sharing your bed and sleeping on the floor to grant the wish of a DIEING BOY is the most loving thing you can do.

For his entire life, until he moved to California, Michael shared a bed with not one, but two of his brothers. There were three bunk beds. Two brothers were on the top, three including Michael, were in the middle and one brother was on the bottom. This wasn't a king sized bed, it wasn't a queen sized bed, it probably wasn't even a full sized bed. So what was started in childhood feels perfectly acceptable to Michael. Maybe he returns to this comfortable situation for comfort that in his mind is innocent. It is a cultural thing that is done among many poor families and he can't understand why the world thinks it is wrong when he knows he was not doing anything wrong. He was, as Knute said, showing his love by loving and sharing his most private space, his bedroom and his bed. The rest of the world, ready to jump on any dirty crime scenario, should be ashamed of themselves.

Also......I take great issue with Sneddon trying to stigmatize these other three boys by bringing in liars to say things happened to them when they are on record saying that nothing did happen to them with Michael. That is criminal behavior!

IrishFaery

Originally posted by classicaldj1
“The most loving thing you can do is share your bed with someone.”

THE MOST LOVING THING YOU CAN DO,,,, this part deals with hospitality.

That you would show your LOVE for a guest.

That could be GRANDMA, the Gardner, your boss who was caught in a storm, or a Peasant that found their way to your home.

NEXT!

IS TO SHARE YOUR BED. Michael, The Mom, The Brother, The Sister, the Boy, even Tom Sneddon said he slept on the floor prior to the airing of this Video and statement was made.

Get a clue.

To SHARE!

To share means to offer to or to give. Clear to all was that this was like we may Share our table, or Share a bicycle, or Share your thoughts.

NO SEX INVOLVED

Sneddon himself has made no claim, no charges filed, no inference, no accusations about this statement of Michael’s at all.

Not one LIAR, now being paraded before the Press and Jury has either.

NOW!

If Sneddon GETS it, the families got it, the judge gets it, WE get it, when are the rest of you sex obsessed, Dust Bunnies for Brains people going to?

Sharing your bed and sleeping on the floor to grant the wish of a DIEING BOY is the most loving thing you can do.

For his entire life, until he moved to California, Michael shared a bed with not one, but two of his brothers. There were three bunk beds. Two brothers were on the top, three including Michael, were in the middle and one brother was on the bottom. This wasn't a king sized bed, it wasn't a queen sized bed, it probably wasn't even a full sized bed. So what was started in childhood feels perfectly acceptable to Michael. Maybe he returns to this comfortable situation for comfort that in his mind is innocent. It is a cultural thing that is done among many poor families and he can't understand why the world thinks it is wrong when he knows he was not doing anything wrong. He was, as Knute said, showing his love by loving and sharing his most private space, his bedroom and his bed. The rest of the world, ready to jump on any dirty crime scenario, should be ashamed of themselves.

Also......I take great issue with Sneddon trying to stigmatize these other three boys by bringing in liars to say things happened to them when they are on record saying that nothing did happen to them with Michael. That is criminal behavior!

Couldn't have said it better. I shared sleep with adults as a child and I share sleep with the children in my life. The idea that some folks find this "inappropriate" and is some kind of evidence for sexual behavior is very disturbing to me. Sharing your bed IS the most loving thing you can do for someone. Here is a nice article you might enjoy:

Sleep With Me: A Trans-Cultural Look at the Power-And Protection-of Sharing a Bed

Aaliyah

Jackson defense begins contentious cross-examination of accuser's mother

TIM MOLLOY

Associated Press

SANTA MARIA, Calif. - Prosecutors in the Michael Jackson molestation trial on Friday showed jurors videotapes found in a private investigator's office to demonstrate that the pop star's associates had closely monitored the accuser's family while he, his mother and siblings were allegedly being held captive.

After prosecutors ended their friendly questioning of the accuser's mother, lead defense attorney Thomas Mesereau Jr. began a fast-moving and contentious cross-examination, expected to be among the most heated episodes in the trial.

The video footage played by prosecutors was taken in mid-February 2003, when the family was allegedly being kept at Jackson's Neverland ranch because the pop star's associates wanted them to help rebut a damaging documentary. Prosecutors contend Jackson associates tried to prevent escape by threatening to harm people close to them.

The tapes, some of which had time stamps showing they were shot as early as 4:48 a.m., were taken from the office of Bradley Miller, an investigator hired by former Jackson attorney Mark Geragos.

One shows both the accuser's mother and Jackson associate Vince Amen, named by prosecutors as one of Jackson's unindicted alleged co-conspirators. In other sections of the footage, the mother identified her parents emerging from their home and her then boyfriend driving in a parking structure. The couple later married.

Jurors were also shown a recording of men cleaning out and removing furniture from the family's cramped East Los Angeles apartment. "Cucarachas," one of the men remarked, apparently referring to an insect problem.

Prosecutors contend Jackson associates took the family's items and kept them after the family left Neverland. The video was dated March 5, 2003, and the family left Neverland for the last time a week later.

In the combative cross-examination Friday, Mesereau repeatedly instructed the mother to her to respond succinctly and directly to his questions, but she launched into lengthy speeches in answer to each inquiry.

When Mesereau played a recording of a conversation between the mother and one of Jackson's associates, she snapped: "This tape has been manipulated."

The witness also sparred with Mesereau when he asked whether Jackson associates took her to get a "body wax."

"Incorrect," she said. "I had a leg wax." After another question, she turned to the jury and said, "His statement is inaccurate. He keeps saying body wax."

Mesereau asked her how it was possible that on the same day she claims she had to escape from Neverland, she was also taken to get a leg wax. She insisted that technically it was not the same day because she went for the leg wax in the afternoon and she didn't escape until 1 a.m. that night.

Confronted with questions about a report she made against her ex-husband accusing him of molesting her daughter, the woman refused to answer the question directly and instead turned to the jury again and said, "No, he's wrong."

But after a tug-of-war of words between the witness and lawyer, she agreed she had made such a report, but said it was "in the midst of all the other information about (the ex-husband)."

"You reported him for falsely imprisoning your family?" asked Mesereau.

"They investigated him," she said.

Mesereau asked the woman if she was being truthful when she told Jackson associate Frank Tyson in a recorded phone call that she loves Tsyon's family and said the only reason she left Neverland was because of the "German people," referring to two Jackson advisers who, like Tyson, are unindicted co-conspirators.

"I love you so much. You don't know how much I love your little brother and sister," she is heard telling Tyson. "We are all family."

She acknowledged Friday that she only spent time with Tyson once, while on a trip to Florida, but said it was a case of "loving someone without knowing them."

Defense attorneys contend the family had a history of ingratiating themselves with celebrities by presuming close relationships with people they barely knew, as part of a plot to bilk the celebrities out of money.

Mesereau repeatedly has told jurors the woman ripped off celebrities and other targets by exploiting her son's fight with cancer, and also has accused her of filing a past lawsuit that Mesereau says was bogus. The family received a settlement of more than $150,000 after alleging they were roughed up by department store security guards.

On Thursday, the accuser's mother pledged that she had no plans to sue the singer. The statement came after two days on the stand in which she delivered a story of Jackson's associates shuttling her family from one location to the next to protect them from "killers." She said Jackson's people never told her who the alleged killers were.

She testified that she never had a chance to seek help, and that even if she did, she doubted police would believe her story.

"Who could possibly believe this?" she said.

Jackson, 46, is charged with molesting a 13-year-old boy and keeping the youngster and his family captive.

privacy

[OT] Nice siggy, Gemz

Fool.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
I didn't catch it on tape, but did yall see that look Dimond had on her face right before she started to spin the cross-examination? :lol: WOO she was angry! She had her lips pressed together and had that really pissed off look on her face. That $hit was funny. That's when I knew she was about to spin this.

The fact is that Mesereau is tearing her ass up in court and Dimond's trying to downplay that.

mjwifey3

Yeah all those pro-prosecution reporters are getting real uptight now :lol: The truth comes out and they still don't want to hear it! Anyway I know Mike's gonna do great on the stand, the jurors will love him and they'll probably notice that unlike the prosecution's witnesses he's telling the truth! Oh and this is for diane diamonds whorish ass: :buttkiss: hope she enjoys kissing MJ's butt after this case is over and he sues her for slander! :lol: Go Mez! Kick sneddumbs butt! :screaming

Aaliyah

r2533662108.jpg

r1933480014.jpg

HotMJ!

Originally posted by IrishFaery

Couldn't have said it better. I shared sleep with adults as a child and I share sleep with the children in my life. The idea that some folks find this "inappropriate" and is some kind of evidence for sexual behavior is very disturbing to me. Sharing your bed IS the most loving thing you can do for someone. Here is a nice article you might enjoy:

Sleep With Me: A Trans-Cultural Look at the Power-And Protection-of Sharing a Bed

Here's a good book on this subject (see below)! The author is Dutch I think. :thumbsup

It was recommended by the La Leche League, and a pediatrician (and his wife, a breast feeding expert) I knew 17 years ago. Both were/are high-profile, often on T.V., wrote many books and had 8 children!

The Family Bed: An Age Old Concept in Child Rearing *

by Tine Thevenin
1st edition, January 1976 (many editions, reprints since)

130 page book. Contents:

... Adults and especially young children, feel more secure when sharing a bed at night, and grow up more secure, more "socialized."

... It is an undeniable fact that only recently in human history have children and adults slept alone.

... Royalty commonly shared their beds with a dozen or more people!**

One thing that still sticks in my mind is a true fact: that one king (French, I think) had a bed which "slept" more than a hundred people, and he was not unique!

* available @Amazon.com:
The Family Bed: An Age Old Concept in Child Rearing
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/039...8797814-5338406

:goodtalki