Official April 15, 2005

alfredo

Originally posted by SpecialJanet25
Dimond, herself, is angry at the way Janet is making a fool of herself Don't feel sorry her. She brought this shit on herself. And you know what's odd about this. Why in hell would she married someone who has the same last name as her alleged son's abuser? Jay Jackson is dump for marrying a crazy woman like her.

I was wondering if Mez should charge MJ 1/2 price today because it's so easy or double because he's having to put up with coo coo for cocoa-puffs :screaming :tooexcite

Aaliyah

52635911.jpg

52635913.jpg

52635914.jpg

teshia

From DD:

MJ has pushed his chair back and is watching the witness closely and he's not smiling and hasn't taken his eyes off her.

DD spoke to a witness, and states she shouldn't have done it, but the witness told her that MJ did the same thing when this witness was on the stand, and the witness found it un-nerving.

LeVer2k2

Originally posted by alfredo
I was wondering if Mez should charge MJ 1/2 price today because it's so easy or double because he's having to put up with coo coo for cocoa-puffs :screaming :tooexcite

LOL

Cristine87

Originally posted by alfredo
Roflmao! :lol: :crackingu :crackingu :crackingu

Cristine87

Originally posted by teshia
From DD:

MJ has pushed his chair back and is watching the witness closely and he's not smiling and hasn't taken his eyes off her.

DD spoke to a witness, and states she shouldn't have done it, but the witness told her that MJ did the same thing when this witness was on the stand, and the witness found it un-nerving.
What? Diane spoke to one of the witnesses? Is she supposed to that? What the **** is wrong with this lady? I wanna stab the Bitch already!

alfredo

From DD:

Way to go MJ!! Give that B*tch the "evil eye" :wink coo-coo coo-coo :tooexcite

SpecialJanet25

Originally posted by Cristine87
What? Diane spoke to one of the witnesses? Is she supposed to that? What the **** is wrong with this lady? I wanna stab the Bitch already!

Hey Babygirl Cristine, we all do. Take a deep breath. Don't let that heffa get to you. What the hell she's talking to this witness anyway?

A

Anonymous

I only wonder what the media will report tomorrow. How they will join together her craziness and this mess? haha :lol:

classicaldj

Originally posted by IrishFaery
Couldn't have said it better. I shared sleep with adults as a child and I share sleep with the children in my life. The idea that some folks find this "inappropriate" and is some kind of evidence for sexual behavior is very disturbing to me. Sharing your bed IS the most loving thing you can do for someone. Here is a nice article you might enjoy:

Sleep With Me: A Trans-Cultural Look at the Power-And Protection-of Sharing a Bed

Thanks for that link IrishFaery. Here is one for you.

The Family Bed: An Age Old Concept in Child Rearing *

by Tine Thevenin
1st edition, January 1976 (many editions, reprints since)

130 page book. Contents:

Quote:

... Adults and especially young children, feel more secure when sharing a bed at night, and grow up more secure, more "socialized."

... It is an undeniable fact that only recently in human history have children and adults slept alone.

... Royalty commonly shared their beds with a dozen or more people!**

* available @Amazon.com:
The Family Bed: An Age Old Concept in Child Rearing
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...8797814-5338406

MJISHOT

From DD:

:crackingu woooo go mike!!!

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
>> Studio B: Trace Gallagher rpt. Re: Janet Arvizo cross-examination April 15 2005

Submitted Date: 2005/4/15
Description:
Air date: April 15 2005

Trace Gallagher reports about Janet Arvizo's testimony
-talks about some of the admissions the mother made on the stand
-says Arvizo accused the father of molesting the daughter (Davellin Arvizo)
-says she accused the father of holding them against their will
-says the accuser once accused the mother of abusing him
and more...

Everything which the mother is stating seems to be very fictitious when referring to the alleged conspiracy. This woman is obviously highly rehearsed as she seem's to know how to play the Jury. The impression which I'm getting reading through the various report's is that, she seems to be very uncivil and obscure when answering the question's directed to her by the defense and, I can assure you that this type of behaviour will not be appreciated by the jury.

On another note.. I believe that mesereau is doing a fantastic job :)