Aaliyah

r3926829176.jpg

r1723555410.jpg

r146386374.jpg

Aaliyah

From TSColdMan (MJJF)

"My head was twisted like the Exorcist... I was smashed like a coachroach..."
From Janet's JC Penney deposition

Currently on recross, Mez is bringing up this JC Penney incident again.

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by Black Loafers
What is this JC Penny thing? I don't get it :idontknow
A few years ago G-mama and G-boy were caught stealing clothes from the shopping mall JC Penny's. She claimed she was man-handled and raped by security-guards in broad-daylight, in front of everyone in order to gain money from JC Penny's by suing them. By bringing this up Mez is proving that G-mama has a history of lying in court in order to get money out of people.

Hope that helps Ebba. :)

Aaliyah

MJJF

Guthrie: I was just thinking, all told between yesterday and today it was less than an hour on redirect. Probably a strategic decision by the prosecutors to let this witness get off the stand as soon as possible. Here's what they did this morning. They reintroduced a portion of surveillance video that they forgot to do -- reintroduced is the wrong word. They forgot to do it last week when they were showing the video. So the judge a allowed them. They were three shots on it on march 20th, 21st and 22nd. The first shot you see the accuser mother's now husband with the boys, they've got military uniforms with them, walking across the street. The other shot is one of the mother as she sits in her car having dropped off the kids at school one morning. The other is a shot of the mother from the balcony of the boyfriend's apartment as though someone is on the street shooting up, you can see the balance conny of the apartment and you can see the mother just a little bit of her, not a clear clear shot. But in any event, they showed those pictures. Then they cleaned up a bit of business about the fund raising issues. She said she never asked Michael jackson for money and never received money from Michael jackson, same goes for comedian george lopez, same goes for weathercaster fritz coleman. She was asked about this mystery donor. You may remember this from mosdas testimony. She said there was somebody who offered to give her money, she didn't know who it was smrx celebrity, she said yes, I said I don't need money I just want friend. Finally we will hear more about this. She was asked about jay leno. She said she never spoke to him, her son never spoke to jay leno in her presence. She never asked jay leno for money. Just yet another person saying that that leno conversation never took place, perhaps the defense will call leno when it's their turn to present their case. We'll have to wait and see.

Host: You've just run through a long list of celebrities who have testified and one, of course, as you say, who hasn't, jay leno. Let me ask you then about the cross. Now, of course, Mr. Mesereau is limited in what he can ask on recross by what was asked on redirect. The strange rules of the adversary system. Our viewers have that context. What then was he able to do, if anything? I understand it's still ongoing.

Guthrie: Still going. And so far, you've said redirect recross, we are relitigating the jcpenney case. Prosecutors did open this door as we talked about an hour ago because they really have the accuser's mother explain what happened in the jcpenney lawsuit on her redirect. Now what Mesereau is doing is going through her deposition, practically line by line and going over the allegations she made in that casE. I wrote down a couple of excerpts. She said in the deppo that her head was twisted like the exor cyst, she was hit I with hand-cuffs like brass knuckle, she was smashed like a cockroach. It goes on and on. She alleged she was essentially sexually assault bid these guards in the jcpenney parking lot. I think Mesereau is trying to line by line this deposition to show that this is somebody who exaggerated, he also pointed out that these bruises that we saw in the photographs yesterday in court, at least were not visible in the mug shot she had to take, which would of course have only been her face, when she went to the police station. Tom Mesereau clearly trying to set up an argument that the jcpenney lawsuit was an exaggeration, that this never happened, and that if she did have bruises as the pictures showed, they came not from any jy penny security guard but rather from her own husband.

Host: Now, satisfy narcotics I can remember, gosh, I don't know what it was, seven or eight weeks ago, you sitting there in the same position looking pretty much as you do today and telling us that judge melville was not going to allow jcpenney stuff to come in. I realize the prosecution has opened the door, as we say. Any response from judge melville on this? Does he seem annoyed? Is trying to terrain it or throwing up his hands and letting them relittle lyght gate the jcpenney thing even though he said he didn't want this to happen in the courtroom?

Guthrie: It is being relitigated. I assume judge melville is sticking to his ruling. Here's the thing. He said you could use the jcpenney lawsuit to the extent that it impeached the witness. But he didn't want to get into the substance, retrying, calling guards, did it happen, did it not happen. He doesn't want to do that. When it was brought up with other witness, such as the accuser, such as the accuser's brother and sister, and tom Mesereau tried to ask about the facts of the lawsuit, what happened to your mother, what did you see, the judge wouldn't allow that to happen. He would only let tom Mesereau bring up their own prior inconsistent statements in their depositions. Now, it is the mother on the stand. And so I think the judge is sticking to his ruling, it is just that now tom mes vo able to bring in the prior statements in order to impeach her so that's how it is coming in. It has the feel of relit gagt the case because now we are putting the flesh on to the bones of the lawsuit and hear whag exactly happened. I assume the judge feels that this still falls within the contours of his ruling.

danaluvsmj

God, wonder what crazy things Janet will say today. Next thing you know she'll be saying that aliens helped her escape Neverland :lol:

Mack Dogg

Originally posted by danaluvsmj
God, wonder what crazy things Janet will say today. Next thing you know she'll be saying that aliens helped her escape Neverland :lol:

Don't laugh, she just might do that!!

A

Anonymous

hmm, I'm wary about them calling Jay Leno. I don't trust that fool.

HotMJ!

:extremely

This is also my opinion.

From MJJForum.com

(rita.gibson @ Apr 19 2005, 06:28 AM)

To me Janet is cold and calculated, and the fact she has a mental problem doesn't mean she is not in control of what shes doing. She knows exactly who shes playing to especially with the comment "He managed to fool the world". Shes not so stupid, shes plain evil. It hurts me that comments like that must really hurt Michaels feelings, especially after what he did for this scamming family.
Shes an evil b###h.

:throwings Janut Arvizo
:hitting

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by Mack Dogg
Leno would have called Sneddon's office by now like George Lopez did. He's still a defense witness

It doesn't matter, he can still get up there and screw Michael over.

Tiger Lilly

I agree, HotMJ!, I really feel for Michael, especially after everything he's done for children, not just the Arviso's. She's an evil biatch for undermining everything he's done. But at the same time Janut is making herself look like a complete fool. Comments like that do not look good for her at all. She's argumentative and not following the line of questioning. She's being defensive when it's supposed to be her family being the "victims", guilty consionce (sp)... I really hope Michael takes the stand, we'll see who's wack.0 then...