official April 21 2005 thread

Eboni

Originally posted by mjwifey3
Oh very nice, I think that if all of MJ's fans got together and wrote a song it would be so nice. Especially with lyrics like yours and Eboni's :D Keep up the good work! :thumbsup

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! :thumbsup

mjwifey3

Originally posted by Eboni
Hey guys, i've got to go home now.

- Yes, I was behaving like this at work all night :D

- i'll be here tomorrw from 4:00pm ( Barbados time) till this same time right now.

- love all of you, keep the faith and keep SILLY. :lol:
:bluecry: aww bye Eboni see ya tomorrow!

omfg! So much has happened..

I'm havin trouble keeping up! O_O

That vaseline story is such SHITE. I'm sorry but dude, no real pedophile is that stupid!

:crackingu And btw..

JaNUT was doing the funky chicken!! I SAW HER! Flappin her arms around trying to conceal Michael's cash under her stank armpits and everything XD

HotMJ!

Originally posted by alfredo
I hate the media!!!. I guess you all know that by now :lol:

They are running that vasoline story. TS is a bastard. He knew it was a stretch to get that in so he threw it out there in the hopes that Melville would cave or some juror would here about it from someone. And even better he could support the "reasons" he brought this case in the eyes of the press, hoping to stave off an MJ lawsuit

There really is a conspiracy.

:sneddoncrybaby

If there is, the conspiracy is between Sneddon and the media (Dimond, etc. etc. ).

Many in the media are shallow people who only chase sensationalism (which sells BIG!)... and their own tails. :extremely

Sneddon knew the media would run with this vasoline story, that's why he brought it up. Right now Sneddon's just running a straight-forward smear campaign against Michael because his "case" has fallen on its ugly face! :yuk

On top of everything else, Sneddung's a poor loser. Hope Michael sues the bastard for malicious prosecution. :hitting

:sneddoncr Sneddumb Shamed

HeavenSent

http://news.newspress.com/topsports/042205jackson.htm

THE JACKSON TRIAL: Domestic violence expert won't testify

4/22/05

By DAWN HOBBS
NEWS-PRESS STAFF WRITER

In a critical day of rulings in the Michael Jackson molestation case, a judge decided prosecutors may not use a domestic violence expert to lend credibility to the accuser's mother. But he decided the defense may have a witness testify about the prior sexual acts of the accuser in an attempt to impeach him.

To counter a defense attack that the mother lied under oath in an unrelated case about her reportedly abusive relationship with her husband, prosecutors argued they needed to bring in an expert to explain this would be common for a woman suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder.

Senior Deputy District Attorney Gordon Auchincloss argued the mother behaved like a battered woman around Mr. Jackson by not calling police and returning to Neverland Valley Ranch. He tried to make the domestic violence link by showing the woman considered Mr. Jackson family and her children saw him as a father figure.

But Superior Court Judge Rodney Melville interrupted: "I'm having trouble keeping up with you here. . . . You're playing Mr. Jackson in the position of a husband. You are making a big jump there."

The judge denied the prosecution request because neither the unrelated case nor this one is about domestic violence.

If it were approved, co-defense counsel Robert Sanger indicated his side would call witnesses to show that the mother is a batterer and not the victim.

The rulings on these witnesses and others came as the prosecution is wrapping up its case and defense lawyers are getting ready to launch theirs. The hearing was conducted outside the presence of jurors.

The judge did approve co-defense counsel Susan Yu's request to allow a young witness, a relative of Mr. Jackson's, to testify that he observed the accuser and his brother while they were masturbating in a guest unit at the ranch.

The accuser has testified he had never masturbated until Mr. Jackson allegedly did it to him, and during cross-examination he denied he was caught masturbating in a guest unit.

Mr. Jackson's relative was listed on guest logs as staying in the same unit with the boys from March 3 to 5, 2003. The boy then returned on March 9. The accuser claims Mr. Jackson molested him the last week the family was at the ranch, which they left March 12, 2003.

Earlier in the day, a police officer who moonlighted at Mr. Jackson's ranch testified that the arrival date of the family may be incorrect. On Wednesday, his testimony contradicted that of the mother, who said she was in a Florida hotel room with the entertainer when the log indicated she was already at the ranch that day. (Suspcious and shady as hell...)

In other rulings, the judge decided to allow the prosecution to bring in another former Neverland employee to testify about Mr. Jackson's behavior with adolescent boys.

Kassim Abdool will support the statements of Ralph Chacon, a former employee who said he saw Mr. Jackson perform oral sex on the accuser in a 1993 investigation against the entertainer. Charges were never filed in that case. Mr. Abdool is expected to testify that after that incident he found the boy's underwear in the shower building. (Whatever...)

Both Mr. Abdool and Mr. Chacon lost a 1995 civil lawsuit against Mr. Jackson and were ordered to pay him more than $1 million. (More disgrunted employees. :careless )

Judge Melville also is allowing the testimony of Manuel Ramirez, the boyfriend of the accuser's sister, during the defense case. Despite arguments from Senior Deputy District Attorney Ron Zonen that Mr. Ramirez knows nothing and needs to get back to his service in the military, the judge said "there appears to be evidence that he has something to say" and suggested the defense get him in early.

And while the accuser's mother cited the Fifth Amendment in refusing to testify on potential welfare fraud and perjury last week, two more prosecution witnesses indicated they want to do so, as well. The judge ruled the defense may not ask Chris Carter, a former Neverland bodyguard, about his pending armed robbery and kidnapping charges. However, the judge indicated he plans to tell jurors Mr. Carter is in custody and faces state and federal charges.

Mr. Carter is expected to testify how when he found the current accuser drunk one night, the boy said Mr. Jackson told him it was OK to drink. Mr. Carter is also expected to testify that he gave the mother a ride home at the time the family was allegedly being held against their will.

However, the judge excluded altogether the testimony of Cynthia Montgomery rather than let her take the Fifth Amendment over the surreptitious taping of Mr. Jackson on a private jet when he flew to Santa Barbara to surrender on Nov. 20, 2003 -- a matter the FBI is investigating. Allowing her to plead the Fifth, the judge ruled, would deprive the defense of its right to cross-examine an area that is relevant to the case. (Thank you. )

e-mail: dhobbs@newspress.com

Yesterday was a decent day for the defense :)

MystiqueX2004

I think it was. The only thing that this guy Kassim Abdool can say is that he saw two wet swimming trunks in the shower area and he saw Mike and the 93 acccuser walk out with towels wrapped around their waists....still doesn't explain why he didn't do anything if he suspected that something was up, especially if he was a security guard and it doesn't explain why the '93 accuser still won't testify...

HeavenSent

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
The vaseline story is definately kicked out, right?
Yep. Melville ruled against allowing any testimony regarding that stank story.

Mez said that it was nothing but "innuendo" (read, bull shit)

... and the judge actually agreed.

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by HeavenSent
Yep. Melville ruled against allowing any testimony regarding that stank story.

Mez said that it was nothing but "innuendo" (read, bull shit)

... and the judge actually agreed.
Thanks for the info, Carla! :D Great to know for sure!

The only thing that this guy Kassim Abdool can say is that he saw two wet swimming trunks in the shower area and he saw Mike and the 93 acccuser walk out with towels wrapped around their waists....
Lol, God forbid they went swimming and *gasp* got changed!!! Laughable. :lol:

MystiqueX2004

We have yet another ex-employee who saw something and did nothing. Let me ask this....How come, since there were all supposedly scared, they did not band together and call the police? Since they were able to get together and sue Mike? I'm sure that Mike could not beat the crap out of a couple 6-foot 200-plus SECURITY GUARDS, a cook and a maid!! You mean to tell me that all of these employees saw all of this happening to this one young kid, and the only thing that they can do is sell their story to tabloids? But I thought they said that no one would believe them??? Well it was obvious that A LOT of people did....And another thing, what about this Chris Carter guy? He says he saw the kids drunk, so why didn't he do anything?? Did he not know that giving a minor alcohol was against the law??!!! He's a frickin security guard, he supposed to be protecting these kids!! How can you let a kid run around Neverland drunk and not do anything about it? That doesn't make sense. If he didn't want to call the police, he should have confronted Michael about it...Why in the world, would an employee, ANY NORMAL HUMAN EMPLOYEE, continue to work for a man that does these horrible things to children? It doesn't make sense....That's like working for the guy whom you saw run over a kid over and over and over and over again, and you did nothing about it. Of course, the police would believe you, that's their job . And if you were so worried about the police not believing you, then why don't you and the other five employees plant a video or something to catch this guy in the act??Then you'd have some undisputable proof....But , I reiterate, these people did NOTHING BUT WATCH AND CASH IN, TURN AROUND AND SUE ONLY TO LOSE A LOT OF MONEY, AND TO COME BACK 12 PLUS YEARS, AND TESTIFY BASED ON REFRESHED MEMORIES . Is this making much sense???? :nonono:

mjwifey3

Originally posted by MystiqueX2004
We have yet another ex-employee who saw something and did nothing. Let me ask this....How come, since there were all supposedly scared, they did not band together and call the police? Since they were able to get together and sue Mike? I'm sure that Mike could not beat the crap out of a couple 6-foot 200-plus SECURITY GUARDS, a cook and a maid!! You mean to tell me that all of these employees saw all of this happening to this one young kid, and the only thing that they can do is sell their story to tabloids? But I thought they said that no one would believe them??? Well it was obvious that A LOT of people did....And another thing, what about this Chris Carter guy? He says he saw the kids drunk, so why didn't he do anything?? Did he not know that giving a minor alcohol was against the law??!!! He's a frickin security guard, he supposed to be protecting these kids!! How can you let a kid run around Neverland drunk and not do anything about it? That doesn't make sense. If he didn't want to call the police, he should have confronted Michael about it...Why in the world, would an employee, ANY NORMAL HUMAN EMPLOYEE, continue to work for a man that does these horrible things to children? It doesn't make sense....That's like working for the guy whom you saw run over a kid over and over and over and over again, and you did nothing about it. Of course, the police would believe you, that's their job . And if you were so worried about the police not believing you, then why don't you and the other five employees plant a video or something to catch this guy in the act??Then you'd have some undisputable proof....But , I reiterate, these people did NOTHING BUT WATCH AND CASH IN, TURN AROUND AND SUE ONLY TO LOSE A LOT OF MONEY, AND TO COME BACK 12 PLUS YEARS, AND TESTIFY BASED ON REFRESHED MEMORIES . Is this making much sense???? :nonono:
No but then again nothing about this case makes sense! :makesense:

alfredo

Judge Melville also is allowing the testimony of Manuel Ramirez, the boyfriend of the accuser's sister, during the defense case. Despite arguments from Senior Deputy District Attorney Ron Zonen that Mr. Ramirez knows nothing and needs to get back to his service in the military, the judge said "there appears to be evidence that he has something to say" and suggested the defense get him in early.

Does anyone have any info on the boyfriend Manuel? I wonder if she's been drinking with him? (speculation...)

:sneddoncr

HotMJ!

:goodtalki

Interesting stuff about Ahmad Elatab's step-mom in this!

http://www.northjersey.com/page.php?qstr=e...2Y3dnFlZUVFeXkz

A defender of Jackson gets his own media circus
Friday, April 22, 2005

By SUZANNE TRAVERS
HERALD NEWS

CLIFTON - The city teen listed as a potential defense witness in the Michael Jackson trial was released from Passaic County Jail on $25,000 bail Thursday, a day after police charged him with having sex with a minor.

At an afternoon press conference at Clifton City Hall that drew print journalists and half a dozen television news crews, police detailed the case against Ahmad Elatab, 18, a senior at Clifton High School.

He is accused of having sex with a 14-year-old Paramus Catholic High School girl and faces 5 to 10 years in prison if convicted on the most serious charge of sexual assault. He will be tried in state Superior Court in Paterson, but no date has been set, Detective Capt. Robert Rowan said.

Media interest in the Jackson case has twice turned the spotlight on Elatab, who has boasted that he spent the night at Jackson's Neverland ranch a dozen times after meeting the pop star at an event for Middle Eastern youth in 1995.

Elatab first courted media attention in November 2003. He and his family held a press conference in a Clifton park after a New York tabloid carried several stories about his friendship with Jackson and details of what he observed at Neverland. The family attempted to sell a photograph of Elatab, his younger brother and Jackson for $500.

Now it is Elatab's own legal troubles that are attracting the cameras.

On Thursday, Rowan said he got his first call from a reporter at 8:30 a.m., followed by a barrage of inquiries.

Rowan said Clifton police had notified police in Santa Barbara County, Calif., where Jackson's sexual molestation trial is being held, that Elatab had been charged. The teenager is on a list of 500 potential defense witnesses. Before the trial's start he gave numerous interviews staunchly defending Jackson against charges of sexual misconduct.

It was unclear whether the charges against Elatab would affect his likelihood of testifying in the Jackson case. Calls to a media relations firm representing the Santa Barbara County District Attorney's Office on Thursday were not returned.

Reached by telephone Thursday, Elatab's father, Said Elatab, defended his son.

"They set him up," he said.

He said his son and the victim met through a belly dancing group in Clifton. An employee at the club confirmed that Elatab had on occasion performed with a dance troupe there.

"She's a friend of his, she works with him as a dancer," Elatab's father said.

As he spoke, a woman could be heard shouting in the background, "You liar, liar; he's a liar, don't believe him."

Asked who was speaking, Elatab repeated, "Nothing, nothing" several times and would not identify the woman. Later, a woman called a reporter and identified herself as Ahlam Elatab of Paterson, and said she was Said Elatab's wife and Ahmad Elatab's stepmother.

She said Ahmad Elatab had met Jackson only briefly and that his family had concocted stories that he had slept over a dozen times at Neverland to get money from television interviews.

"They are not normal," she said of the family. "He's not normal boy."

Later, Said Elatab confirmed that Ahlam is his wife and insisted that nothing about his son's encounters with Jackson is false. He said his wife and former wife don't get along.

"Everybody makes allegations against each other," he said.

At the news conference, Rowan said that regardless of the relationship between Elatab and the alleged victim, the girl was not yet 16 and under the law could not consent to sexual intercourse. She told police she invited Elatab to her home and agreed to some, but not all, of their physical contact.

Police also said she told them Elatab spoke of seeing Jackson seduce women during his stays at Neverland and told her he wanted to do the same to her.

Eboni

Hey guys :thumbsup

- It seems to me that the judge A.K.A SELL OUT is starting to play fair?? :idontknow

- Probably he decided to unblock his nose and start to smell the......SHIT!!!!!

Eboni

Originally posted by HotMJ!
If there is, the conspiracy is between Sneddon and the media (Dimond, etc. etc. ).

Many in the media are shallow people who only chase sensationalism (which sells BIG!)... and their own tails. :extremely

Sneddon knew the media would run with this vasoline story, that's why he brought it up. Right now Sneddon's just running a straight-forward smear campaign against Michael because his "case" has fallen on its ugly face! :yuk

On top of everything else, Sneddung's a poor loser. Hope Michael sues the bastard for malicious prosecution. :hitting

:sneddoncr Sneddumb Shamed

Release the SNEDDUMB BAD VIBES.......

Breathe slowly.....

In and out..... In and out.....

-SHIT.....BUMP THAT....
:screaming :screaming :screaming

:lol: