official April 21 2005 thread

hot4uMichael

LMAO there was this article about Michael in a magazine and they didn't focus on this case they were talking about how Michael creates fashion ahahah LMAO that's so crazy ahaahaha... but it was quite fun to read

Aaliyah

r1519413784.jpg

r409084973.jpg

sistahlamb

Update f/mjnewsonline forums about what's gonna happen today...

Thursday April 21, is motions day. Below are the motions to be addressed and the judge will decide what he will allow or not allow into court. Trial resumes Monday April 25th.

1. Plaintiff's Motion in Limine re: Admission of Expert Testimony on "Battered Women's Syndrome" (Initially heard on January 28, 2005. Ruling deferred.)

2. Plaintiff's Supplemental Motion for the Admission of Additional Evidence Pursuant to Evidence Code Sec. 1108 and 1101(B)

3. Plaintiff's Memorandum re: Admissibility of Certain Testimony of Several of Defendant's Proposed Witnesses

4. Plaintiff's Emergency Motion to Quash Defendant's Subpoena for Manual Ramirez

5. Defendant's Motion to Admit Evidence of Alleged Sexual Conduct (Initially heard on March 11, 2005. Supplemental Memorandum to be considered.)

6. Mr. Jackson's Request for Clarification of the Court's Order Known to Prosecution and Unknown to Defense

7. Access Proponents' Motion Requesting Clairfication of Media Decorum Order

8. Plaintiff's Motions on Other Evidentiary Matters (To Be Filed April 20, 2005)

mjwifey3

Originally posted by aaliyah
52674878.jpg

52674881.jpg
He is so beautiful. I just want to kiss him all over! :tooexcite I can't wait until he's vindicated and all those pro-prosecution pundits will have to eat their own :dogpoo: :cheerlead Go Michael and T.Mez kick sneddung's sorry a**! :boxing:

lol, BJ is always in Santa Maria...everyday...very supportive of him.

and wow, Michael is lookin soo gorgeous as always. Gosh, his glasses are sexy. lol.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
SpAnKeY SmArTaSs @ Apr 21 2005

Jim Moret on the break:

defense is tryin to show that Gavin did not sleep in Michael's room.
that frank and vinnie were not always there watching them meaning that the family wasnt constantly watched.
the family left NV together but came back seperately, meaning they were not brought back as a unit held captive.
says jury wont ever hear about witness that was arrested, (ahmed) it wont affect the case, its just one less witness for the defense to call.
says the whole point of the log is to discredit witnesses and to contradict what they have said as far as comings and goings etc.

sistahlamb

There's something that I've been wondering about for the past few days.
If Michael does indeed take the stand on his own behalf, isn't it very likely that he'll be the first witness that his defence calls?
I think that if he is planning on testifying, he'll be the first of the defence's witnesses because who was the first witness that the prosecution called when the trial began? The alleged "victims": the accuser and his brother.

My prediction is that he will be the first witness to testify when the defence presents thier case. And if I happen to be incorrect then whatever.

Aaliyah

Originally posted by sistahlamb
There's something that I've been wondering about for the past few days.
If Michael does indeed take the stand on his own behalf, isn't it very likely that he'll be the first witness that his defence calls?
I think that if he is planning on testifying, he'll be the first of the defence's witnesses because who was the first witness that the prosecution called when the trial began? The alleged "victims": the accuser and his brother.

My prediction is that he will be the first witness to testify when the defence presents thier case. And if I happen to be incorrect then whatever.

I don't think so, I think that he will be the last witness to take the stand in this trial

Aaliyah

From MJJF

Fox (Anita Vogel): The defense established that the accuser and his brother were assigned to their own room.