official April 21 2005 thread

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by sistahlamb
There's something that I've been wondering about for the past few days.
If Michael does indeed take the stand on his own behalf, isn't it very likely that he'll be the first witness that his defence calls?
I think that if he is planning on testifying, he'll be the first of the defence's witnesses because who was the first witness that the prosecution called when the trial began? The alleged "victims": the accuser and his brother.

My prediction is that he will be the first witness to testify when the defence presents thier case. And if I happen to be incorrect then whatever.

Nope if he testified I'd think it would be somewhere in the middle. The defense has to see if they need him first.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Fox (Anita Vogel): The defense established that the accuser and his brother were assigned to their own room.

I caught the tailend of Vogel's report.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
?? Um? That must be a false report.
No, they're establishing where they were assigned/sleeping during that specific time when he claims to have been molested. They're not saying that the accuser never slept in Mike's room. They're showing that they were assigned to the guest rooms at the time when they claim this was supposed to have happened.

Aaliyah

r3216528377.jpg

capt.la10204211721.michael_jackson_la102.jpg

A

Anonymous

I just left the court room and yeah theyre going thru the Neverland documents and all of them say basically that Gavin and Star only ever stayed in their own rooms.

Pages and pages of those documents... omg so boring! I'm going back in half an hour. Ill prolly come back here later tonight and let you guys know what else happened.

BTW don't listen to the spin of the news nothing BAD has happened at ALL. Sanger is doing a great job of shutting them down. Not to mention sexy Mez.

Aaliyah

Originally posted by HoldMeThrillMe
I just left the court room and yeah theyre going thru the Neverland documents and all of them say basically that Gavin and Star only ever stayed in their own rooms.

Pages and pages of those documents... omg so boring! I'm going back in half an hour. Ill prolly come back here later tonight and let you guys know what else happened.

BTW don't listen to the spin of the news nothing BAD has happened at ALL. Sanger is doing a great job of shutting them down. Not to mention sexy Mez.

thank you :thumbsup

sunny2005

A very important question, does anyone know if Michael had a SUV in 1993? I know he has one now, but in 1993 I do not remember him having one. anyone else on here remember?
you all read the Dredge report right? the part where it says...Chacon and Abdool opened the unlocked door of the black SUV, retrieved the Vaseline and headed for Jackson's bedroom. These morons are such liars and I can be he didn't have an SUV THEN. If anyone knows, go to find law where you see mez email on there so you can give him the info right away. please.

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by HoldMeThrillMe

:thumbsup

It looks like Michael got some new glasses...they don't seem to be crooked anymore. :laugh

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by whisper
No, they're establishing where they were assigned/sleeping during that specific time when he claims to have been molested. They're not saying that the accuser never slept in Mike's room. They're showing that they were assigned to the guest rooms at the time when they claim this was supposed to have happened.
:thumbsup

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by whisper
Fox (Anita Vogel): The defense established that the accuser and his brother were assigned to their own room.

I caught the tailend of Vogel's report.
It's all crumbling away... :D

Michael is looking so gorgeous, as always! :inlove BS ITV saying he's looking stressed. *roll eyes* :hitting

Btw nice to see you Jess. Hope you're having a great time! :thumbsup Keep us updated from the courthouse! :goodtalki

ThrillerGirl_

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
It's all crumbling away... :D

Michael is looking so gorgeous, as always! :inlove BS ITV saying he's looking stressed. *roll eyes* :hitting

Btw nice to see you Jess. Hope you're having a great time! :thumbsup Keep us updated from the courthouse! :goodtalki

Well, so what? It's no wonder if he's stressed. He is a human with feelings like all of us. Of course he feels stressed during times like these. Doesn't mean that he isn't strong tho!

He is looking great today and Jess, thanks for your report. Have a nice time :)

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by privacy
LOL Vicky I was thinkin that.
:laugh

I bet someone sat on those old ones. Mine were like that after I sat on them...:laugh