Official April 4 2005 thread

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by IrishFaery
A bunch of grown-ups confessing to witnessing Michael Jackson molesting children yet none of them contacted the authorities. Oh the jury is going to LOVE hearing that! :nonono:

I hope Mesreau repeats that fact 365908396 times, like usual. :laugh

Aaliyah

capt.ksd10204041550.michael_jackson_ksd102.jpg

IrishFaery

525863804ca.jpg

OMG Michael! Kidnap me! Hold me hostage! Phuck me silly! Just stop torturing me!!!! That smile, those eyes!! :pacifier

*takes a cold shower*

senecajackson

As usual Michael looks incredible!
Glad he's smiling!
This week is gonna be ups and downs for us guys.
I'm prepared for anything!
I'm sure it'll more than likely go well for us!

dangerous

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
I hope Mesreau repeats that fact 365908396 times, like usual. :laugh

Mez: Your telling the jury that after you witness the alleged molestatation you did not contact the authorities?

2 mintues later

Mez: So after the you witnessed the alleged molestation whereafter you did not contact the authorities....

2 more minutes later

Mez: Now in reference to this alleged molestation you witnessed and did not bother contact any authoriy, police or child services...

2 more minutes later

Mez: Ok, now lets talk about this alleged molestation your saw and did not bother to report anyone

Sneddon: OBJECTION! argumentative!
:lol:

MJISHOT

525863804ca.jpg

OMG Michael! Kidnap me! Hold me hostage! Phuck me silly! Just stop torturing me!!!! That smile, those eyes!! :pacifier

*takes a cold shower*

lmfao!!!!!!! :crackingu couldnt have said it better myself!!! lookin hot today baby! :pacifier

HotMJ!

A bunch of grown-ups confessing to witnessing Michael Jackson molesting children yet none of them contacted the authorities. Oh the jury is going to LOVE hearing that! :nonono:

NONE contacted the authorities, OR the Dept. of Child Protective Services either! :throwings

But they DID contact the tabloids, their (civil) lawyers, the newspapers, radio, Diane Dimond (if she didn't get to them first!).... :hitting

The list goes on and on... :extremely

Oh yeah... the JURY is gonna LOVE this! :crackingu

:sneddoncr Sneddumb

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by dangerous
Mez: Your telling the jury that after you witness the alleged molestatation you did not contact the authorities?

2 mintues later

Mez: So after the you witnessed the alleged molestation whereafter you did not contact the authorities....

2 more minutes later

Mez: Now in reference to this alleged molestation you witnessed and did not bother contact any authoriy, police or child services...

2 more minutes later

Mez: Ok, now lets talk about this alleged molestation your saw and did not bother to report anyone

:crackingu

IrishFaery

Originally posted by dangerous

2 mintues later

2 more minutes later

2 more minutes later

:crackingu

dangerous

52586501.jpg

now you know this man is thinking "Damn, i got to get me one of those vests" :lol:

I love how he keeps his collar so high :D

A

Anonymous

sp758bc9.jpg

Oh yeah, cheesing extra hard today huh? Finally getting to go through with your lifes goal.

IrishFaery

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
sp758bc9.jpg

Oh yeah, cheesing extra hard today huh? Finally getting to go through with your lifes goal.

Girl that scared the SHIT out of me! Warn me next time! Christ Almighty!

hot4uMichael

525865015pf.jpg

no need to find search his hair you idiot!!!
You can't find anything that are connected to those charges in there.....

MOVE ALONG

danaluvsmj

Girl that scared the SHIT out of me! Warn me next time! Christ Almighty!

ewwww now that picture is going to give me nightmares!! :yuk

Michael looks great today. I think today will go very well. :D