Official April 4 2005 thread

QuietSoul

Aww, Michael smiling.. lovely! :)

And damn it, my heart stopped when I saw Sneddon. I wasn't expecting to see his picture here.

Today, prosecutors plan to call witnesses who allegedly saw Jackson fondle other boys.

The only problem is.. several of these alleged witness's have repeatedly denied that anything inapproriately occured whilst being in, Michael's company. So are you trying to tell me that these alleged witness's are implicating that something in fact happened, over the word of the boy's who protest nothing incriminating materialized. Futhermore, would it not be their duty to report these incidencie's to the authority to prevent future circumstance's involving this type of behaviour..

And the prosecution honestly believe that their evidence will be concidered to be credible before a jury.. I highly doubt it

Aaliyah

r1459711206.jpg

sp758d3e.jpg

Tamiele

Today is the day. I no I am the old broad on this board so I can easily claim the title of being the person who has watched this persecution of Michael over the years the longest. Michael grabbed my heart at the 25th Motown anniversary special where he unveiled the Moonwalk. I was about 12 then. Anyhow, this day will be the day to begin the vindication of Mike. It is long in coming but will be sweet. Mez will take down each and every one of those lying bastards. To new beginnings, Michael.....

HotMJ!

Originally posted by IrishFaery

Girl that scared the SHIT out of me! Warn me next time! Christ Almighty!

Me too! What a shock! :yuk

His tie is sticking out like a hard-on! :cryptic

:sneddoncr Sneddumb

DarkChild

Originally posted by dangerous
Mez: Your telling the jury that after you witness the alleged molestatation you did not contact the authorities?

2 mintues later

Mez: So after the you witnessed the alleged molestation whereafter you did not contact the authorities....

2 more minutes later

Mez: Now in reference to this alleged molestation you witnessed and did not bother contact any authoriy, police or child services...

2 more minutes later

Mez: Ok, now lets talk about this alleged molestation your saw and did not bother to report anyone

Sneddon: OBJECTION! argumentative!
:lol:

BOFL. :lol:

Ewwww Vicks...why did you post that giant wrinkle in here? THERE ARE PEOPLE HERE?!

hot4uMichael

Mez: Your telling the jury that after you witness the alleged molestatation you did not contact the authorities?

2 mintues later

Mez: So after the you witnessed the alleged molestation whereafter you did not contact the authorities....

2 more minutes later

Mez: Now in reference to this alleged molestation you witnessed and did not bother contact any authoriy, police or child services...

2 more minutes later

Mez: Ok, now lets talk about this alleged molestation your saw and did not bother to report anyone

Sneddon: OBJECTION! argumentative!

WAKE UP SNEDFACE ........ ahahahaha he has said those things over 3 times and where were you? Sleeping LOL

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Contribute

:camera Court TV: Bill Bastone April 4 2005

Version: .wmv
Submitted Date: 2005/4/4
Description:

Air date: April 4 2005

Bill Bastone thesmokinggun.com

About 1108
-says none of these alleged prior bad acts occurred any recently than 12 years ago
-says he's waiting on someone to address the issue of if Jackson is a "serial pedophile", why is there a decade gap
-says the 1108 witnesses never called the police when they allegedly saw Jackson molest anyone
-says for the first time, people will be cross-examined about their financial motives
-says again they didn't go to the cops, but sold their stories to tabloids and tabloid TV shows

About Larry Feldman claiming he wouldn't file a lawsuit
-says it makes you wonder what the purpose of that fee sharing arrangement was with Bill Dickerman if there wasn't a plan for a lawsuit
-says when Stan Katz was interviewed by police, he was certainly under the impression that the case was moving towards a lawsuit b/c he's seen the transcripts of Katz's statements to police
-asks questions as to whether or not you would hire Larry Feldman just to get some stuff back

About alcohol allegation
-says the alcohol part is "falling on its face"
-says the flight attendants didn't testify to seeing Jackson giving any kid alcohol
-says the Arvizo's (he used "the Doe family") wasn't at Neverland in Jan 2003 and came back to Neverland in Feb 7 2003, implying that Jesus Salas claiming he delivered alcohol to Jackson in Jan 2003 wouldn't have anything to do with the Arvizos
(-my note: the maid, Kiki Fournier, says she never saw the Arvizo children drunk or appear to be drunk at Neverland either)
-says even Chris Carter, who the prosecution was counting on to talk about alcohol, is sitting in jail facing major time and possible federal charges