Official Aug. 6th Hearing Thread

Yeah... Something must be happening... and somebody must have some news to give us. We're desprate to know if sneddons dug a deeper hole for himself

~Jamie~

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
It's a telephonic hearing, meaning it'll be held over the telephone. So i have no idea what has been discussed. Dickerman was suppose to be discussed today to find out if/when he'll come in to testify. If he refuses, he'll be arrested and jailed for contempt with a $5000 bail.

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by urbanpinkpixie
There was a hearing today? This goes to show ya how much I follow the case.

Maybe you should try to educate yourself a bit more about the case before making a comment like that... No offense, but that bleeds ignorance. Why even bother replying if you don't care?

Tiger Lilly

I agree with Jess. I think its so important that we all educate ourselves about this "case". If we all blocked it out of our minds and ignored it then who'd stand back and pick it apart? Personally, I feel really insecure if I don't know what happening.

HeavenSent

Urbanpixie, I responded to a post you made over on the Sexy side about you wanting things to be explained in plainer English for you. But I have yet to see you ask for help. There's so many knowledgeable people here who are willing to break it down for you. Just ask questions. Plain and simple.

Really, it boggles my mind how any MJ fan can let this case just pass them by! Why would you want to be ignorant about something that profoundly affects your idol??

A

Anonymous

Really, it boggles my mind how any MJ fan can let this case just pass them by! Why would you want to be ignorant about something that profoundly affects your idol??

I know, if this doesn't go the right way...that's terrible. (not that it's going to happen) But don't see how you can not pay just a little attention. But I guess we love him more! :laugh

Maybe you should try to educate yourself a bit more about the case before making a comment like that... No offense, but that bleeds ignorance. Why even bother replying if you don't care?

Mmmhmm. That comment irritated me.

Originally posted by HeavenSent

EXACTLY! People, like it or not, this "case" is a reality and the reality is that if Michael doesn't pull through this ish, it will all be over! No more music, concerts--nothing! We must stick by him 'til the very end and part of how we can do this is by making ourselves aware of the happenings in this "case" and standing up for the TRUTH. Michael has always been there for us--let's be there for him when he needs it most.

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by InspirationMoonwalks
EXACTLY! People, like it or not, this "case" is a reality and the reality is that if Michael doesn't pull through this ish, it will all be over! No more music, concerts--nothing!
Please can we not go there.... :bluecry: Makes me physically sick...

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
Please can we not go there.... :bluecry: Makes me physically sick...

Oh same here :bluecry: But we can and WILL prevent this by standing behind Michael as he fights for his vindication--a battle that, with strength, conviction, and support, he is certain to win. :dancing2: :D

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by InspirationMoonwalks
Oh same here :bluecry: But we can and WILL prevent this by standing behind Michael as he fights for his vindication--a battle that, with strength, conviction, and support, he is certain to win. :dancing2: :D
Yeh of course we will! :inlove I think its wonderful how we're all standing together to support our man. But it'd be even better if we all stuck ourselves into the case *hint hint*

Off_the_wall

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
Yeh of course we will! :inlove I think its wonderful how we're all standing together to support our man. But it'd be even better if we all stuck ourselves into the case *hint hint*

:inlove

A

Anonymous

I guess we have to wait until the 16th to get any kind of info.

MJISHOT

i want to keep up to date and know everything about the case but its so hard and complicated to follow sometimes. im doing the best i can tho!

Originally posted by urbanpinkpixie
There was a hearing today? This goes to show ya how much I follow the case.

I also think that we should try our best to educate ourselves about this case, otherwise people will find thereselves a few weeks down the line tottaly lost and having no knowledge of what going on. And in the end it will be you who will suffer. I try my best to understand/stay on top of everything which relates to the case.

Sorry to respond to this a lil late folks

~Jamie~