Official August 17 Hearing

Tiger Lilly

from Wildcats
Ok I'm praying someone watch fox just then so they can confirm what I just saw. The reporter just said Miller when to Katz and asked him if he was the boy shrink. and the Katz said it was privledge. And the reporter just said now if Miller tell that he gave Katz privledge information that all the stuff could be suppress.
So.... now I'm reading that it looks like miller went to katz after the arvizo's went.... I'm getting so confused....

HeavenSent

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
Sorry to keep posting but is this true? If so why did Gav!n admit it to feldman before Katz when Feldman is a civil attorney? $$$$$$ motivated. :cryptic
Oh god absolutely!

Any woman who proclaims to be a good mother would not go to a civil atty first. I swear she went around the corner, up the street, around the block and thru the woods instead of taking the direct route, and going to the cops. Yes, it's about $$.
A shakedown if you will, lol.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
QUOTE (Wildcats @ Aug 17 2004, 03:19 PM)
ok Miller when to Katz after this whole thing broke and asked him if he was the kids shrink and he wouldnt answer the question. And if Miller testifty that he told Katz any of this information it will probably be thrown out. he called it a perry mason moment. He also said Jay Jackson the boys stepfather was the informant that Sneddon was keeping secret.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
I'm thinking that if the psychologist broke confidentiality and told Sneddon, the prosecutors, the police, etc ANYTHING about Brad Miller (the private Investigator), then this is SERIOUS misconduct.

Tiger Lilly

Wildcats
I really dont think Miller when back to the creep and told him anything else after the story broke and he wouldnt answer his question about being the boy shrink. Miller was setup by Katz just like trish said.

miller was a long term paitent of katz them meeting after the raid doesnt make any difference. katz has admitted they worked on cases together in the past

SpecialJanet25

I just heard from Access Hollywood the judge wasn't happy about Michael's appearance outside the court yesterday. I'm like what! Then the nerd of Diane Dimond, talking Michael is not taking these charges seriously and that he has to please the judge not the fans. Because if he convicted on 1 of the counts, he could go to jail for 8 years. I wanted to bitch slam that woman. What the hell did Michael did that the judge wasn't happy about?

HeavenSent

I'm thinking that if the psychologist broke confidentiality and told Sneddon, the prosecutors, the police, etc ANYTHING about Brad Miller (the private Investigator), then this is SERIOUS misconduct.
Serious misconduct on Katz's part. And serious misconduct on the part of Sneddon who knows that it was serious misconduct on the part of Katz, therefore Sneddon has to be seriously criminally dumb to think that he didn't innocently know about the relationship between Miller and Geragos, and has no idea how to connect the dots. :sneddongonnacomeout
Serious indeed.

Random question: Didnt the raid of Miller's office happen simultaneously w/the raid on Neverland?

Tiger Lilly

DD needs to shut the **** up. :censored: Trust her to say that shit when so much is working for the defence right now.

And Brian Oxman is smiling so much on Fox. :laugh

SpecialJanet25

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
DD needs to shut the **** up. :censored: Trust her to say that shit when so much is working for the defence right now.

And Brian Oxman is smiling so much on Fox. :laugh

Thank You Tiger Lilly!! :D She wanted to see Mike lock up. Like I said, I want was shake the tramp. Big Ups to Brian Oxman. You the man, so is T-Mez. :laugh

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
MJDANCER123 Posted: Aug 17 2004, 10:57 AM

Special Correspondent for MJJF

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM INSIDE THE COURT FROM AUGUST 16:

At the end of court yesterday, The judge cleared through the safe harbor, and the prosecution did not object,

Michael Jackson will be making a statement of some kind, most likely he will do it himself personally and it will also be put up on MJJSOURCE.

No mention of what the statement was about, just that the judge added,"If i would have known that Mr. Jackson was leaving at the afternoon break, I would have approved this sooner, so that he could have done it today!

I will be getting my notes together and posting some special inside the courtroom tid bits as It was a huge day for myself and MJJF and the justicesystem. I am home today but might be returning this week to the court.

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by SpecialJanet25
Thank You Tiger Lilly!! :D She wanted to see Mike lock up. Like I said, I want was shake the tramp. Big Ups to Brian Oxman. You the man, so is T-Mez. :laugh
Uuurgh that bitch is sick! :careless Don't worry, bitch will get what's coming to her. And Mezzy is ma boi! :D

A

Anonymous

I don't like this one bit. Can an unbiased doctor examine this B*** to make sure she is absolutely incapable of dragging her butt into court before then?!

Exactly. I almost don't even believe that.

A

Anonymous

So.... now I'm reading that it looks like miller went to katz after the arvizo's went.... I'm getting so confused....

Yea, whatever that is..I hope it's coincidence..

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by SpecialJanet25
I just heard from Access Hollywood the judge wasn't happy about Michael's appearance outside the court yesterday. I'm like what! Then the nerd of Diane Dimond, talking Michael is not taking these charges seriously and that he has to please the judge not the fans. Because if he convicted on 1 of the counts, he could go to jail for 8 years. I wanted to bitch slam that woman. What the hell did Michael did that the judge wasn't happy about?

No one outside of MJ's circle knows how serious Michael is taking these allegations. You can't accuse him of not caring just because he shows great confindence, and APPEARS not to be worried, that's what a true innocent person does.

Compared to last time around, Michael is doing this differently. It wrecked him last time this happened..was he not serious about it then? Why this time around should he all of a sudden not care? He cares, he's just confident and stronger. That's not to say he hasn't struggled some, just look at how much weight he's lost since last year.

Diane..god damn. NO words for what I think of her. Michael shouldn't have to 'impress' the jurors, and it's not like he showed disrespect to Melville inside the court room. The evidence will speak for itself...'impressing' anyone is out of the question, Diana will oppose ANYTHING Michael does. If he came in looking on edge and..stoic, she'd say he needs to act some way else. That's what people are on Scott Peterson for, coming into court and sitting through it looking stoic. Michael is acting like a man that knows he's innocent.

A

Anonymous

I hope all goes well, it looks good for the defense so far, but Melville still worries me. Still not sure about him.

dangerous

wow, i can not beleive this ish happening right here. DAMMIT! i knew i shouldnt have left the house today! :screaming Its gonna take me a good couple of hours to absorb all this stuff.
Ok, so heres what happend today. Fill me in if im incorrect or missed anything:

• [*:1f42wdv5]Mama wont be testifying due to her much needed and convenient child birth recovery, and Mez having to be in Alabama
    [*:1f42wdv5]Michael Jackson was/has been receiving threats that have to deal with iflicting bodily pain. (?!?!?!?!??!?!!??!?!)
    [*:1f42wdv5]MILLER is a PATIENT of Katz, to which Katz would not confirm, and Oxman was fined 1000 dollars.
    :cryptic The feeling is that Katz may have broke the confidentiality and fed information to the family, leading to severe misconduct and another angle at which prosecutors would know of the Miller/Geragos connection.
    [*:1f42wdv5] It was openly said that the SBPD do not trust the Bev.Hills PD, which is why they did not contact them if stuff was actually stolen from the family.
    [*:1f42wdv5]They also didnt contact the Bev.Hills about the stolen furniture because they didnt want to tip of Miller they he and co. were being secretly investigated.
    :cryptic Why would a secret investigation for child molestation be needed at this point in time, if the molestation allegation hadnt surfaced untill AFTER the furniture was alledgedly stolen.
    [*:1f42wdv5]Sneddon was on his way to a museum for a fun filled day with his wife, when he stopped at a deserted parking lot, where mama happend to be, so she could fill out paperwork that would allow her to see MONEY from the states "victims" fund.
    :cryptic This situation leads me 101 open and obvious questions.
    [*:1f42wdv5]Jay Jackson was a secret informant for Sneddon.

:sneddongonnacomeout

HeavenSent

Originally posted by dangerous

They also didnt contact the Bev.Hills about the stolen furniture because they didnt want to tip of Miller they he and co. were being secretly investigated.
:cryptic Why would a secret investigation for child molestation be needed at this point in time, if the molestation allegation hadnt surfaced untill AFTER the furniture was alledgedly stolen.

That was my thing too. Like I said a couple posts back:
Them wanting to keep it secret revealed that they had some ulterior motives, IMO, that they didn't want any other outside agency to be familiar with.
Secret investigation. Uh huh. :cryptic

HeavenSent

Sneddon was on his way to a museum for a fun filled day with his wife, when he stopped at a deserted parking lot, where mama happend to be, so she could fill out paperwork that would allow her to see MONEY from the states "victims" fund.
His ass is truely wrong for that. What kind of common sensed person is going to believe that :censored: I mean, c'mon Sneddon.

SpecialJanet25

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
No one outside of MJ's circle knows how serious Michael is taking these allegations. You can't accuse him of not caring just because he shows great confindence, and APPEARS not to be worried, that's what a true innocent person does.

Compared to last time around, Michael is doing this differently. It wrecked him last time this happened..was he not serious about it then? Why this time around should he all of a sudden not care? He cares, he's just confident and stronger. That's not to say he hasn't struggled some, just look at how much weight he's lost since last year.

Diane..god damn. NO words for what I think of her. Michael shouldn't have to 'impress' the jurors, and it's not like he showed disrespect to Melville inside the court room. The evidence will speak for itself...'impressing' anyone is out of the question, Diana will oppose ANYTHING Michael does. If he came in looking on edge and..stoic, she'd say he needs to act some way else. That's what people are on Scott Peterson for, coming into court and sitting through it looking stoic. Michael is acting like a man that knows he's innocent.

You are absolutely right NevaehDreamz. I don't know what the hell she's talking about. The evidence will speak for itself. Back in January, Meville and the media was on his ass when he arrive to court late then jump on the SUV. But he's stronger and he's ready to fight. I was just praying and I got my anger out. This woman don't know Michael. And like Tiger Lilly said, don't worry about her shit. Base on her judgment, Michael don't give a damn what she thinks. He shows a lot of respect for the justice system and still show his caring and confidence to the fans.
He is shows himself acting like an innocent man, unlike Scott Peterson and O. J. Simpson, before he was accquitted. I feel lot better now
better from that comment Sister NevaehDreamz and thank you for that. God Bless You!

Tiger Lilly

Yeh they say they didn't wanna tip off Miller that Michael, Geragos and Miller were being investigated. So they'd already have known who Miller was if they'd called for him to be investigated... Didn't grifter mom go to Feldman about the stolen furiture? But cops didn't wanna get in the way of the investigation of Michael and co on molesation... But the child molestation came after Feldman sent them to Katz...
I'm confused again.... :(

Also is it true that Jay Jackson can't be asked to testify against grifter mom?