ass8.jpg

ass9.jpg
ass10.jpg

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
r1328354515.jpg

Mon Aug 23, 1:34 PM ET

Thomas Mesereau Jr. (L), and Robert Sanger ® attorney's for entertainer Michael Jackson, arrive at the Santa Barbara County Courthouse in Santa Maria, California August 23, 2004. Jackson was not in court today, having signed a waiver that allows him to skip such pretrial proceedings. Jackson has pleaded innocent to a 10 count indictment charging him with committing lewd acts on a boy under the age of 14 as well as child abduction, extortion and false imprisonment. REUTERS/Phil Klein

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
r973309523.jpg

Thomas Mesereau Jr., attorney for Michael Jackson, arrives at the Santa Barbara County Courthouse in Santa Maria, California August 23, 2004. Jackson was not in court today, having signed a waiver that allows him to skip such pretrial proceedings. Jackson has pleaded innocent to a 10 count indictment charging him with committing lewd acts on a boy under the age of 14 as well as child abduction, extortion and false imprisonment. REUTERS/Phil Klein

Tiger Lilly

Wow! Mez is looking hot today! :licklips: Sowwie.... :bagoverhe
BOFL @ cards! :crackingu Anyone wanna swap? :D

Any news about what's happening inside yet?

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by Cinnamon Gurl
Am I the only 1 who thinks Gloria Allred is just...UGLY!
LOL no! I was just thinking she looked like a witch/troll thats been beaten by with a stick. :laugh

Apparantly CNN are blabbing on about the AG report and saying they might file a civil suit against Michael. Buuuut they can't file a civil suit, even the AG admitted it (so i hear). Idiots! :careless