52197261.jpg

holy.....I have tears in my eyes.

Sweeeeet moses...omg..... :cryptic

HeavenSent

Originally posted by DarkChild
52197261.jpg

Lucy, CHECK out that strong jawline! Okay the smile blows me away but the man's bone structure is out of this universe.

HeavenSent

Originally posted by CypressHill
It's also amazing how happy and calm he remains during all this, he just stays himself, Mike effin' RULES!
Yes he does. And that's what's eating at all these reporters. On the one hand they chastize him for not taking this serious enough, but when you have him walking in with that (seriously sexy) swagger of his, all of a sudden he's "subdued". Jealous muthers...

I mean F*ck, Make up your freakin' minds, what do you want Michael to do?!

wow, looking @ this pics, the confidence is all there. I love seeing Michael doing his thing.

I think my back is sweating.
Lol. Well tell your back to stop.

minnie michael

Originally posted by DarkChild
52197261.jpg

awwwww.. faint in tears...

you girls cannot believe how much this smile Michael pic mean to me?? this pic save my whole day..when i saw those pics from the first pages i felt not very good..because i need Michael's smiles..in tears.. when i saw him in a straight face..i feel not good i was scared and worried..i know he is very cool but i prefer to see his smile especially at this time..

God bless me..Michael give us his smile again..thanks so much..that's mean so much to me.. i read those things at MJJF..and feel confused at the same time i am full of confidence..Michael's smile..is ..sooosooso..important to me..

in tears... i love this man so much.... the whole world know my heart... :D

minnie michael

Originally posted by aaliyah
52197180.jpg

52197219.jpg

r2582010940.jpg

awww smile a lot babe.. :tooexcite :tooexcite :bleh: :wink :pacifier :D :popcorn :bustbubbl

listen Michael: i am seriously to announce: you are 100000000% the most handsome man in the whole universe... :thumbsup :thumbsup

SpecialJanet25

I am so proud of Mike. He's look so good. Words can't describe it. Michael is showing the media, "I am strong, I am going to fight this". I love this man more than a million. God Bless Him.

floacist

52196404.jpg

That is the BEST picture of him ever, like it tops every MJ picture and he has had some really sexy pictures but this picture just screams how aggressive and sexy he is..:cryptic