Official Feb 14 Jury selection thread

minnie michael

its so cute that Michael love to say hi ..and look at his hand..its so cute..i know he is waving to the fans..but when took pics its look at Michael is saying: give me 5..xiixix very adorable..i found this cuteie since last time..he had so many' give me 5' pics..hahhaha :lol: :bustbubbl :D

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by CypressHill
LOL, see this

39776795.jpg

OMG!! AHH MICHAEL!! :inlove

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Interesting late developments in the Michael Jackson "case". Reports are flying that at least two, maybe more, detectives are on the defense witness list. Reportedly, these officers were taken off the investigation of the "case" against Jackson when they thought there wasn't enough reason to continue the investigation against Jackson.

amit1234 Today, 07:13 PM at MJJF

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but on The Abrams Report, Mike Taibbi mentioned that two Santa Barbara police officers who did the investigation from Feb. 2003-April 2003 (where the entire family denied the very notion of sexual abuse - case closed) were taken off the case and "re-assigned" to a different case once the family changed their story.

I can't confirm this but I think Taibbi mentioned how those two officers were on the Defense's witness list.

Obiechena Feb 14 2005, 07:10 PM at MJJF
Is there absolutely NO ONE who caught that? Oh well. I guess I'll have to watch the repeat showing to be certain that I heard correctly. I swear I heard Mike Taibbi saying that there were two investigators (from the Sheriff's department??) who were taken off the case. He was speaking about this in relation to the family members of the accuser who he says are on the defense's list and will speak to the family's true motivations in this case.

Agent M Today, 07:19 PM at MJJF
I caught it. He said there were 2 former investigators that were kicked off the Santa Barbara police department (I think) because they didn't think there was reason enough to continue the investigation against Michael. Taibbi said they were sent to work at other departments because of it. I'm not sure if he said they were from 93 or for the current case.

Stay tuned for further information. :popcorn

HeavenSent

Originally posted by whisper
Interesting late developments in the Michael Jackson "case". Reports are flying that at least two, maybe more, detectives are on the defense witness list. Reportedly, these officers were taken off the investigation of the "case" against Jackson when they thought there wasn't enough reason to continue the investigation against Jackson.

amit1234 Today, 07:13 PM at MJJF

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but on The Abrams Report, Mike Taibbi mentioned that two Santa Barbara police officers who did the investigation from Feb. 2003-April 2003 (where the entire family denied the very notion of sexual abuse - case closed) were taken off the case and "re-assigned" to a different case once the family changed their story.

I can't confirm this but I think Taibbi mentioned how those two officers were on the Defense's witness list.

Obiechena Feb 14 2005, 07:10 PM at MJJF
Is there absolutely NO ONE who caught that? Oh well. I guess I'll have to watch the repeat showing to be certain that I heard correctly. I swear I heard Mike Taibbi saying that there were two investigators (from the Sheriff's department??) who were taken off the case. He was speaking about this in relation to the family members of the accuser who he says are on the defense's list and will speak to the family's true motivations in this case.

Agent M Today, 07:19 PM at MJJF
I caught it. He said there were 2 former investigators that were kicked off the Santa Barbara police department (I think) because they didn't think there was reason enough to continue the investigation against Michael. Taibbi said they were sent to work at other departments because of it. I'm not sure if he said they were from 93 or for the current case.

Stay tuned for further information.
Okay now this is something. :cryptic I miss Mike Taibbi. Can we please hear more from him?? How is he the only one who brings this up? I'm interested to know if it's from 93 or the current case. Either way, it's big.

SpecialJanet25

Originally posted by HeavenSent
Okay now this is something. :cryptic I miss Mike Taibbi. Can we please hear more from him?? How is he the only one who brings this up? I'm interested to know if it's from 93 or the current case. Either way, it's big.

This news may some good, Carla!
Damn, Pics of Mike are gorgeous. He's look more confident and more stronger than ever.

dangerous

awww mike looks so nice :D

thats really unfortunate that his kids are being subjected thru this. Im sure thats gotta be depressing for Mike. So, what i gathered is Corey is making fense stradling his pastime, the witness list reads like a late night talk show, truth seeking officers are not welcome in SB, and depok chopra is not a rapper :lol:

You guys..I'm dyin'... Michael looks so freakin gorgeous I can't..I can't handle this. I can't. *dies*

I can handle this sham of a case, yet I cannot take how good he looks.

52196404.jpg

... *dreamy romantic music plays as she dreams of Michael walking towards HER like that*......... 'scuse me.. *melts*