Official Feb 15 Jury selection - Flu Hospitalization

Cristine87

I heard jury propesctives were bitching & one of them said "Six more months of this?" I was like "Well, you know what Ho, when somebody close to you dies or if you get sick, we'll see how the court reacts to such an inconvinience!" Whinny ass Bitches!

I heard jury propesctives were bitching & one of them said "Six more months of this?"

Seriously! This is the first time any of the prospective jurious have encountered this situation. It's not like it's going to be a regular occurrence. Michael's sickness was unpredictable. I find it rather disappointing that people can't empathize or understand Michael's circumstance *sigh*

~Jamie~

mjlovergurl

yay! he can go home! he better get plenty of rest, drink lots of fluids, and eat lots of chicken soup. i wish i could take care of him!

This is the statement which was released during the news conference for those who never had an accessible source.

"Mr. Jackson has been evaluated in our emergency department today for a flu-like illness with some vomiting. He is undergoing testing and is being treated with intravenous fluids right now. He is in stable condition and we expect a full recovery. His release from the hospital will be when he is stable and well enough to go home. Thank you very much."

~Jamie~

MJISHOT

i only justy found about this earlier tonight. i was out and my friend told me mike had been rushed to hospital. My heart was in my mouth, i was so worried. i called Gem and she didnt know anything about it either. i couldnt get on line as i was out and i was sooo worried. So he just has the flu?? god i was so scared!

MJforever

the flu? aw that sucks. when i heard about that i was just like What? and they said he was 'very, very ill.' thats kinda scary but i hope he's alright, i hope he's gonna be fine. the media are so stupid to say he's doing this to delay the proceedings.. why would he wanna draw it out longer when he's gonna win in the first place?

minnie michael

Originally posted by frozen rose
ok. My mum was the one that suggested the thought of nerves. But I am still concerned, poor little Mike. :(

stop saying those bad things plz my friend..sorry if i offend..but believe in me.. Michael is NOT your mother...your mother can vomit from nerves..but Michael is absolutely NOT that one..he vomitted cos he felt ill and everybody has right to feel ill..include Michael..Michael is just a man, a human beings..he eat, he drink water..he has right to catch a cold..i am telling you..stop saying those ignorant thigs about what " nerves problem"...plz....

i am very very worried too..poor Michael..i believe he will feel better and better..he is under so many pressure..i can see he felt not very good through yesterday's pics..he kept his face staright..i said so many ignorant words yesterday..i said i wish to see his smile..brah bah..i was really bad...i hate myself.. :thumbsdow :hitting i didnot know that's because Michael got sick and caught a cold..poor Michael..i hate hospital i hate this news..i want he feel better and better right now..

Badine

Im just starting to recover from this horrible flu I got. It sucked so much bum. I have been hacking my guts out and have a hard time eating so I have no enargy. I know how Michael feels right now. I hope he gets better soon. I cant wait until Im better enough to go back to work. Im sick of being broke!

SpecialJanet25

Originally posted by minnie michael

i am very very worried too..poor Michael..i believe he will feel better and better..he is under so many pressure..i can see he felt not very good through yesterday's pics..he kept his face staright..i said so many ignorant words yesterday..i said i wish to see his smile..brah bah..i was really bad...i hate myself.. :thumbsdow :hitting i didnot know that's because Michael got sick and caught a cold..poor Michael..i hate hospital i hate this news..i want he feel better and better right now..

Hey Minnie, Babygirl, Stay Strong Sweetheart. Michael is fine. Don't worry okay. Here's something to cheer you up and everyone else on this broad.
rayer for Faith

Dear God,

In every difficulty remind me that faith in you will stop the arrows of the arrows of the adversary.
Remind me that faith in you can move mountains and people.
Remind me that, with faith in you, I gain strength and vision.
Remind me that, with faith in you, I may not know
what you will do, but as long as I know what you can do, as long as I have faith that you will do your
perfect will in the perfect way, I will be just fine.
Remind me to let faith in you be my guide, my protection, my shield and the light on my path.
Remind me that faith in you will bring me peace in the midst of the storm.
Faith will answers my questions
Faith will open my path
Fiath will guide my thoughts
Reminds me that regardless of what appears, I can always depend on you because, you, God are faithful
And So It is!

Sincerely Yours,
Dara A. Simms (proud supporter of the King of Pop)

Everyone let's take a deep breath and take it easy(to those who are concern) Michael is strong! Remember that.

minnie michael

thanks specialjanet..you are here with us too..and i read something at MJJF, that's because a lot of jury people have flu recently,so i guess that courtroom is very very tidy and so many people with flu sitting there with Michael..Michael is very thin and he is always a delicate boy all the time..those flu people with those flu go around..they breath in and out with dirty breath and flu..so Michael got sick after coming back..that's so sad..they can hold on with flu, becaue those people are physically strong..but Michael is very delicate physically.. :rollingba :rollingba poor babe..he feel better and better right now i am sure..next time Michael need to wear his mask..but those people probably will say ignorant words about that..what can we do?? what Michael can does? those people are so mean..

Michael better forget those things, and just laying on the bed listen to his doctor's words..eat more drink..and wear more clothes..just sleeping..hugging.. :pacifier :pacifier

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
fluconference2_2-15-05.jpg

Accessible vid: http://site.mjeol.com/MSNBC_FluPressConfer...15-05_final.wmv