Official Feb 15 Jury selection - Flu Hospitalization

By TIM MOLLOY, Associated Press Writer

SANTA MARIA, Calif. - Michael Jackson (news) was taken to a hospital Tuesday and was to be admitted, the judge in the singer's molestation trial said. The development delayed jury selection.

Judge Rodney Melville told prospective jurors that Jackson was on his way to court when he was taken to the hospital emergency room instead. He later told them Jackson was to be admitted.

But Melville did not give any details about the illness and said he was awaiting word on Jackson's condition before deciding whether jury selection would resume.

The judge made the announcement 15 minutes after Jackson was scheduled to appear in court at 8:30 a.m.

A call to the Marian Medical Center in Santa Maria, where Jackson was taken, was not immediately returned. Jackson spokeswoman Raymone K. Bain said she was trying to learn more about Jackson's condition and would comment later.

:3nav http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...michael_jackson

~Jamie~

A

Anonymous

I'm with Emzay on this - it could just be a non serious thing. As a precaution or something. And even if he's ill - it's great that he's there. Doctors are wonderful and will help him with whatever it is :) I hope he's okay! Remember our Mike is strong ;)

QuietSoul

It was a huge shock.... it struck me like a bolt of lighning. I really panicked. Now I'm feeling confident in the doctors and in Michael - he is strong, whatever it is he'll fight his way through it...

*continues to pray for Michael*

mjlovergurl

ok thet just said that court will be postboned for week since michael has a serouis case of the flu and that he should be better in week i believe. they said it consists of high fever, sore throat, and muscle ackes. i thik michael wil be ok. pray.

Kelly281

Thanks for the updates everyone, it's impossible to get onto other boards right now to find out anything.

I'm glad that it's the flu, he's in safe hands with the doctors. I just got so worried when I saw the headline on C4 news preview and didn't know how serious it was.

Sugar

OMG MICHAEeeeeeeeeeeeeel I hope he is ok *crying :uh_uh: Ohh noo i hope he wil b ok pooor michaeeeel *sobs i'll b praying 4 him

OMG!! Our baby has the flu!! I was watching FOX NEWS and Geraldo Rivera and he said when he did the interview with Michael, the kids and Michael were bed ridden with the strep throat (I hope I spelled that right):( So Michael has been sick for a while. I want him to get better I am demanding he goes home and goes straight to bed. Drink lots of fluids and eat some chicken noodle soup. I love you Michael and please get better!

The doctor descibed Michael's condition as a serious case of flu. Quite the contary to what the reporting media are protraying to the public.

Michael has been granted four days to recover

The Judge has told the dury that court will be adjourned for the rest of the week.

Court Proceedings will resume on Tuesday 22nd Feb

~Jamie~

ThrillerGirl_

Originally posted by mjlovergurl
ok thet just said that court will be postboned for week since michael has a serouis case of the flu and that he should be better in week i believe. they said it consists of high fever, sore throat, and muscle ackes. i thik michael wil be ok. pray.

I hope he will be okay very soon :(
Ugh I knwo how terrible he must feel with fever, sore throat and muscle aches... that's like the worst feeling in the world... he should just take a rest and just take it easy til he feels better
i'm praying

Current Activity outside the medical centre

capt.camm10202151729.michael_jackson_camm102.jpg

Police officers from the City of Santa Maria along with Michael Jackson (news)'s bodyguards, stand guard in front of the emergency room entrance to Marian Medical Center

~Jamie~