Official Feb 15 Jury selection - Flu Hospitalization

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
capt.camm10102151732.michael_jackson_camm101.jpg

Michael Jackson (news)'s bodyguards stand watch in front of the emergency room entrance to Marian Medical Center were Jackson was taken to with an undisclosed medical emergency, Tuesday, February 15, 2005 in Santa Maria, Calif. Jackson was on his way to court for his child molestation trial when he was taken to the hospital instead

capt.camm10202151729.michael_jackson_camm102.jpg

Police officers from the City of Santa Maria along with Michael Jackson (news)'s bodyguards, stand guard in front of the emergency room entrance to Marian Medical Center were Jackson was taken to with an undisclosed medical emergency, Tuesday, February 15, 2005 in Santa Maria, Calif.

why do they need police officers outside the hospital?

Security measures. There are numerous reporting stations outside the medial center commenting on the latest development of Michael's conditions.. It's mostly to prevent anyone from entering the building such as reporters and fans included

~Jamie~

hot4uMichael

I DONT WANT ANYTHING TO HAPPEN TO MY BABY BOO GOD AND TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY I WANT TO BE HAPPY AND KNOW THAT MICHAEL IS OK!!!!!!!

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
MsTenda Today, 12:48 PM

Update from my peeps on the scene:

- Michael rushed to the hospital because of flu/strep throat
- Doctors will make statement shortly
- Michael admitted to a local hospital in Santa Maria and will probably be there for a couple days.

Let you know more as we hear news. Stay tuned to your news broadcast.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
MsTenda @ Feb 15 2005, 01:34 PM
Raymone has just reported (via email) that there will be a press conference outside the hospital at 1pm PST, 4 pm EST.

HeavenSent

Get better soon, Michael. The flu is nothing to play with. :(

Last time I had it was 3 years ago and I was bed ridden just like him. I know the feeling :(

A

Anonymous

Aww so it is the flu :( That sucks! My mom has it at the moment I think. May both of them recover quickly! :)

frozen rose

Aww! I had the flu 2 years ago. It was defestating because that was the time when my Albino Rabbit 'Jacko' Died. But I hope Michael Jackson gets well soon.

God Bless you Michael.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
TSColdMan Today, 02:24 PM

Katherine Jackson on the phone -- Fox News

- Says Michael is doing well but was diagnosed with flu-like symptoms
- Was on his way to Court then had to be redirected to hospital (vomitted)
- Says Michael is strong and will cope with the trial, but she is sick of all the lies
- Criticized the media on how they report the case
- Talked about Feldman and how he was on the bus with them as they left NYC
- Believes he is being paid to lie about Michael. Could be for career advancements.

frozen rose

Aww! Michael! He vomitted! That could of been through nerves I suppose, I am feelings his pain! God Bless you Michael, get well soon!

privacy

awww so glad he's ok..

It was a huge shock.... it struck me like a bolt of lighning.

Same here! I was round a friends and heard the summary of news topics before the in-depth stuff and was like Michael Jackson? Hospital? Jesus. I hate that they're not accurate.

Get well soon, baby. Flu's not nice :(

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by frozen rose
Aww! Michael! He vomitted! That could of been through nerves I suppose, I am feelings his pain! God Bless you Michael, get well soon!
He vomitted b/c he was sick. Period. You don't vomit from 'nerves' at this stage. He's never vomited before and he's never been sick before. It's not a coincidence that he was ill and threw up.

Off_the_wall

Get Well Soon Michael! :rose:
Flu is a B!tch...
When I 1st herd that hed gone 2 hospital my heart sank, and then on ITV news they started questioning whether he was 'really' ill and whether it was delaying tactics! Puhlease!! They need to get over themselves. Michael Jackson is a human being and he does get sick the same as n e average joe!

;.; flu...

*cries* AW GOD NO!! Poor babe... he threw up onna way ;.; How did I know that he pro'lly vomited on the way??...

*has thrown up en route to places before too...* it's SOO horrible.. ;.; I got this pain in my heart now cos he's sick...

Get well soon Michael, I'll be praying for you ;.;