Official Feb. 22 Jury Selection Thread

Off_the_wall

feb22_p23a.jpg

aawww
:inlove

Cristine87

I'm not feelin' those glasses, but he looks great in that trench coat! I also wish he would eat more, I worry about how skinny he is. If I lived with him, I'd bake up a storm in his kitchen until he gained at least 10 pounds!

Another thing, good luck finding someone who hasn't listened to Michael's music cause that's damn near impossible. I can't wait til this jury selection phase is over cause I want the family of Satan to testify so the defense can cross examine the hell out of them.

floacist

52227795.jpg

OMG!!!He is wearing snakeskin!!Carla if you EVER and I mean EVER doubt his pimpness I will show you this picture cause at this day and age if any grown man is wearing snake skin he is a PIMP plain and simple.

feb22_p23a.jpg

Aww Michael in a trench coat!!:)

minnie michael

Originally posted by aaliyah
52227981.jpg

awww, right now finally i can take a deep breath, babe MIchael looks soosoos handsome..he is a healthy babe finally..aww..i am so happy to see those pics...and he is soossssssssss fit and charming in that black long suit..aww..MiCHAEL... :D :D :bleh: :tooexcite

minnie michael

Originally posted by floacist
52227795.jpg

OMG!!!He is wearing snakeskin!!Carla if you EVER and I mean EVER doubt his pimpness I will show you this picture cause at this day and age if any grown man is wearing snake skin he is a PIMP plain and simple.

feb22_p23a.jpg

Aww Michael in a trench coat!!:)

I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT CLEARLY... :thumbsup :D

MIkey looks so damn hot and handsome in that black long coat..he looks soosososo simply fit and sharp and handsome and charming and ....aww..i am totally lost in his charms..MIchael's smile is so sweet..he is absolutely the most handsomest man in the whole universe..there is no doubt about that..he is the KING of charms.. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

A

Anonymous

Michael looks adorable, really really adorable. I love him.

I just saw a news update on CNN and they said the prosecutors eliminated one of the like..2 black jurors without reason.

>_>

Of course Mesereau objected, what bullshit.

I love you Michael.

A

Anonymous

r1851196702.jpg

capt.e022233a.jpg

<3 these pictures!

If Michael doesn't gain weight, I think I'll cry. I'm really worried! :(

minnie michael

aww so beard face..Michael..aww.. :wink :bleh: yes Michael need to gain weight..that's our most concerned..he used to gain weight in 02..remember that full belly.. :D MIchael need to eat more..he has to.. :popcorn

off topic: i love those pics in your site..Vicky and Jess..i love them alot.. :D

I'm drooling over our healthy-again, gorgeous Michael here, but WTF IS UP WITH THOSE REASONS for eliminating jurors??

So if you listened to Michael's music or danced to it, you can't judge in the case? Great. Sneddon's got a vendetta against his fans too. I suppose according to him it's a qualification to either not know who Mike is (*CACKLE!*), or hate him. You call him ugly or say his music sucks, you're in the jury pool. OH! And if you're black, too. You're out. :p At least according to Melville. Bastard...

Jeez.

Mesereau, you BEST object more than that!

MIKE! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by dangerous
????

Each side gets 10 vetos without stating cause. Whats does Mez objecting more do?

I love how ppl jump on the blame the defence wagon

Exactly.

Originally posted by dangerous
????

Each side gets 10 vetos without stating cause. Whats does Mez objecting more do?

I love how ppl jump on the blame the defence wagon

No, no, no! That wasn't a jab at the defense. T-Mez does no wrong.

I meant, they can't let Melville do that. Eliminate people off the jury for stupid reasons like that as if it were Survivor? Gah.

So unfair..

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by Purdy Young Thang
No, no, no! That wasn't a jab at the defense. T-Mez does no wrong.

I meant, they can't let Melville do that. Eliminate people off the jury for stupid reasons like that as if it were Survivor? Gah.

So unfair..

Ohhh! :thumbsup

mjlovergurl

My god i just LOVE how Michael looks in that suit! damn how sexy and hott can he get! (drools) lol Im glad my baby is feeling better. i wanna give him the biggest hug right now!

mixahl

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
r1851196702.jpg

capt.e022233a.jpg

<3 these pictures!

But he was always very very thin.. What's to worry about?

Yeah. I mean, Thriller era... lil' stick-legs, dude. XD He was a stick figure. A hot one, but ya know.

I think he looks FAB. I'll miss the chub, but I'll take slender 'n sexy Mike anyday

hot4uMichael

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
r1851196702.jpg

capt.e022233a.jpg

<3 these pictures!

omg omg omg omg omg HE IS SOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL OMG look at that profile picture ... GOD I almost died!!!! :D OMG!!!!!!!!!!

Tiger Lilly

Sorry, but some of these reasons are ridiculous! Although both sides aren't fully required to elaborate on various prospective juror dismissals, they should at least be supported by some genuine evidence of potential Bias. I mean, because a girl has previously danced to one of Michael's songs doesn't necessarily suggest that it could lead to prejudice judgment.

If the prosecutions intentions are to eliminate anyone who has previously encountered Michael's music, then they won't find a single person who will meet their criteria.. Who hasn't listened or danced to Michael's music?
Meh... let them eliminate people who have (dun dun dun) listened to Michael's music! God forbid that'll sway the trial! What else has Sneddumb got as a reason to dismiss potential jurors? He wants to get out people who are fans (lol @ one highschool dance!!) just as the defense wants out people who are linked to the DA's office. What's the big deal, we all knew that's what the pros would do. Doesn't mean we'll get an unfair jury. I actually think it's amusing the way he's gonna want to throw out anyone who's ever listen to a single track of Michael's. Good luck hunting out all those people Sned. :D