Official Feb 24 2005 Alternate Jurors selection

Aaliyah

capt.e022441a.jpg

capt.camm10602242219.michael_jackson_camm106.jpg

capt.camm10302242217.michael_jackson_camm103.jpg

capt.sge.nqe29.240205215649.photo00.photo.default-290x353.jpg

DarkChild

LOL does he have wonky ears or something cos his glasses are always on the wonk :laugh aww bless him and the plants.

HeavenSent

Switching up with his "indoor" glasses...He's so versatile :lol: More importantly, I'm really checking out his 'black power' fist! That's right, Michael! Fight the power!

dangerous

Originally posted by HeavenSent
Switching up with his "indoor" glasses...He's so versatile :lol: More importantly, I'm really checking out his 'black power' fist! That's right, Michael! Fight the power!
:lol: :lol:

HeavenSent

...and Mez looks like he'd be good to drink cocoa and marshmellows with! He always looks so gentle to me! LOL.

Mike picked an all round nice team, wouldn't you agree? :laugh

dangerous

Originally posted by HeavenSent
...and Mez looks like he'd be good to drink cocoa and marshmellows with! He always looks so gentle to me! LOL.

Mike picked an all round nice team, wouldn't you agree? :laugh
i wanna sit on Mez' lap and tell him about my day :D

HeavenSent

Originally posted by dangerous
i wanna sit on Mez' lap and tell him about my day :D

LOL. you ever see the old sitcom Living Single w/Queen Latifah? When the ditzy one, I forgot her name, was always saying "woo, woo, woo" like she was talking to a damn poodle? I can just picture you doing that to Mez while on his lap. :lol:

How about we've gotten way off topic? Look at this. :cryptic Sorry folks, we'll start chatting about jury selection again!