Official Feb 24 2005 Alternate Jurors selection

danaluvsmj

my God, its actually starting next week. This is really a slap in the face isn't it? Well I guess we can only hope for the best now.

OMMGGGG. Michael is such a hunkasaurus these days!! (then again when ISN'T he a hunkasaurus? XD)

One thing tho: Ditch the aviator glasses and stick with those awesome tint-y ones. I love 'em!

Miss D-- I'm shocked too, it's starting NEXT WEEK. Well, think of this way, at least we're closer to our Victory date, and besides...maybe it won't even take all those 4-6 months or so, right?

Cristine87

You know, I was watching the news today & this one commentator made a good point when she said that the jury being mostly female could be good for the defense because women are more critical of other women so they'll be critically evaluating G's mama when she takes the stand & women will probably look at the evidence more closely.

QuietSoul

Yesterday I was really anxious for this trial to start quickly, but now there is a date and it's only a couple of days away I'm feeling quite nervous (though still annoyed it has taken so long). Shoo.. *claps hands* lets get going.. SHAMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE! ^_^

Zori

is there video?

whisper, can you help with records? no metter on tape or as pc files THANKS :)

:rollingba

HeavenSent

Originally posted by hot4uMichael
OMG THE GLASSES ARE WAY TO UP HIGH ON HIS NOSE ..... WHAT THE ............. ahahaha
Can we get over that, please? we can be worse than the jokers in the media sometimes! He can wear those things on his forehead for all I care.

Zori

does someone record tv coverages ????

i am looking for someone who can help me... please

whisper, could you???

Michael is looking so great!!! This is something i really believe in - he never works as model , because he would leave the rest men without work :D