Official Feb 25 2005 Thread

A

Anonymous

Thank you judge for allowing this case.

2. Did he allow MJ to show his own footage?

privacy

*smiles sweetly*

I tried looking for a photo of her but I can't find it. She looks pretty psycho, holdin a knife n all.

Mathilde

Originally posted by floacist
r1420465877.jpg

He looks so good and YES the glasses are back!:)
now all he need to do is bring back the curly hair as well lol

privacy

OTE]I don't know what her name is to research her![/QUOTE]

Try looking for Janet Arvizio or Janet Jackson (obv not mikes sis)

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Info from Satyagrahi at MJJF:

Two more things:
The prosecution tried to bring in that Michael said that the police had manhandled him during his arrest, as a proof of 'consciousness of guilt'. They actually said, that the defendants' fabricated allegations of injuries were evidence of a consciousness of guilt.

Melville's ruling on this: "I don't think so. This is totally irrelevant to the case at hand. Even if these allegations were false, which you can't tell me they were, then it still does not show consciousness of guilt."

Near the end of the proceedings, there was talk about re-issuing a search warrant on Michaels Bank of America statements. Sanger objected to this, saying that exactly the same warrant, safe for a few different wordings, was already issued last October (or November?), and that the court already ruled this information inadmissable then, so the defense asked for a motion to quash the new search warrant. (I'm actually not 100% sure now if this was about a search warrant or about a motion to get insight into those bank records, but you guys should be able to look that up... please do!)

Before Melville could rule on this, Auchincloss stepped in and said that this motion was filed by mistake, and to please scrap this from the records.......

this is all my contribution about yesterday's proceedings.