Official March 30 2005 Thread

IrishFaery

So long as the defense is kicking ass it seems, there is no news. My home page is MSN.com and the only news they have on MJ is what his ex-wife from over a decade ago had to say about him. Now after the major bombshells dropped by T-Mez and the Crew, that's all msn.com has to report. *shakes head*

Of course I have learned over the years not to expect anything different.

HeavenSent

It's soo frustrating. Yeah, I'm numb to how the media ignores the obvious, but I still get so unnerved.

Bell turned out to be defense witness instead, testifying that it was HER idea to put wine in a Diet Coke can...and yet all I hear this morning, is Masada's crap. Even the reinactments on E! totally ignore Bell.

wth...

At least the articles out this morning give much better coverage. I like Dawn Hobb's article.

DarkChild

I've given up watching stuff on TV...I just use here for info. The media put the letter M into manipulative. They only wanna show the bad shit...as I've said before, Michael could sure cancer and they either wouldn't report it or they'd twist it to make him look like the bad guy somehow.

Aaliyah

52494999.jpg

52495014.jpg

52495017.jpg

52495032.jpg

52495035.jpg

hot4uMichael

Oh he looks just incredible... I hope this will be a good day for the defense team and Michael jackson of course... we'll beat them asses today too :)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is it just a continuation of the testimonies from serveral of the flight attendants? I hear that sneddon may introduce a third flight attendant as a witness?