Official March 30 2005 Thread

betty boop 84

r175174213.jpg

Boy, someone is in a good mood! :D I love that shirt!

Mjsangel

Originally posted by aaliyah

52495173.jpg

Go MJ ,Sexy ,Confident ,and FIONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tooexcite Your beauty got me :pacifier :inlove :cheerlead :licklips: :greenlaug :holdhand Michael

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by DarkChild
AHH I love his attitude today...he seems really sparky.

And I love this motion

52495173.jpg

<33333333
Ohhh I know! I almost want him to break down and sing TDCAU. :laugh

52495032.jpg

I think MJ is thinking about shaving his head. :lol:

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Jackson Trial: Wednesday Update

The Associated Press

March 30, 2005

SANTA MARIA -- A flight attendant who has undercut a prosecution claim that Michael Jackson served alcohol to his accuser during a jet trip testified in the pop star's child molestation trial Wednesday that the boy was unruly and rude and started a food fight.

Cynthia Bell returned to the witness stand for a second day to testify about flying with Jackson, his accuser and members of the boy's family from Miami to Santa Barbara in February 2003.

She repeated her testimony from Tuesday that she served Jackson wine in a Diet Coke can and did not see his accuser drink from it, as the prosecution contends.

Bell also said Jackson appeared noticeably relaxed from the wine but did not appear drunk.

She said that at one point Jackson's accuser threw mashed potatoes at a sleeping doctor who was traveling with Jackson and it resulted in a food fight among many of the passengers.

"The initial flinging of mashed potatoes was not playful. Throwing mashed potatoes at a sleeping man?" she said.

The witness was called by the prosecution but her answers to questions by Deputy District Attorney Gordon Auchincloss and cross-examination by defense attorney Thomas Mesereau Jr. favored Jackson.

The defendant arrived at court earlier amid screams from a few fans on the street. Jackson waved and blew a kiss to them and patted one of his aides on the top of the head. He showed no outward sign of the limited movements that have sometimes followed what he has said was a fall in the shower earlier this month.

On the witness stand, Bell said the boy boasted that Jackson gave him a watch.

Prosecutors contend the watch was a bribe to keep him from revealing that Jackson gave him alcohol.

"He was saying things like, 'Look at what Michael got me,' and, 'These are very expensive watches,"' she said.

"He did say, 'Michael bought this watch for me and he'll buy me anything,"' she said.

Defense attorneys contend the boy and his family were out to bilk Jackson and other celebrities.

Auchincloss asked if she knew what caused the boy to act that way.

"I have no idea," Bell said.

The prosecutor also asked if the boy's behavior changed during the flight.

She said the boy was consistently rude except when listening to music.

Under questioning by Mesereau, she said the boy's mother was aware of his rude behavior and didn't stop it.

The flight attendant also said the boy had a wide range of unreasonable complaints.

"His chicken was warm. 'I want a side of coleslaw. I don't want it on the same plate.' ... He was very demanding throughout the entire flight," she said.

Mesereau seemed to revel in questioning Bell about the boy's behavior.

"Have you told the jury every rude thing you can remember?" the defense attorney asked.

"Well, there were so many," she said, adding that the boy also complained about a lack of napkins in the lavatory.

On Tuesday, Bell said it was her idea to serve Jackson wine in soda cans and it became a routine on all his flights because "Michael Jackson is a very private drinker." She said Jackson was a nervous flier who could not stand turbulence.

Source: http://fox40.trb.com/news/ktxl-033005jacks...oll=ktxl-news-3

sistahlamb

I wonder how many flight attendants were on that plane besides Bell???
Wasn't she the only flight attendant on that plane?
OK, so far we know for certian that these people were on that plane:
Michael Jackson, his two kids, Gavin Arvizo, his mother, brother, and sister, and Bell the attendant.

So, who else?
Wasn't Cris Tucker and his fiance on there as well?
Does anyone know?

ThrillerGirl_

My hate for that kid grows every minute... God what an ass he is! Seriously I would have slapped him real hard and throw him off the plane.

Michael looks very good today :D He seems to feel a lot better than before <3 Bless him.

IrishFaery

Originally posted by sistahlamb
I wonder how many flight attendants were on that plane besides Bell???
Wasn't she the only flight attendant on that plane?
OK, so far we know for certian that these people were on that plane:
Michael Jackson, his two kids, Gavin Arvizo, his mother, brother, and sister, and Bell the attendant.

So, who else?
Wasn't Cris Tucker and his fiance on there as well?
Does anyone know?

A doctor. The one she says little G was tossing food at while he was sleeping.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
UPDATE

Savannah Guthrie (Court TV): Says the prosecution only questioned Stan Katz for 20 minutes
-she alleges that this was to keep the defense from going into things outside the scope of their direct questioning
-says on re-direct prosecutors tried to claim the accuser's behavior was because he was drinking on the flight, but that Bell wasn't budging from her position.
---she said Bell testified today that the accuser was rude and obnoxious the minute he got on the plane, so that again shot down the prosecution's allegation that Gavin Arvizo somehow got intoxicated on the plane

-says what Mesereau is doing under cross-examination is seizing upon the relationship between Feldman and Katz, and how a lot of business was referred to Katz by a relative of Feldman