Official March 30 2005 Thread

dangerous

52504489.jpg

can i get just A LITTLE bit Mike! just a LITTLE BIT!?!?!?!?!

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Guthrie (Court TV):
-says Dickerman has taken the stand and was starting to be cross-examined when she left the courtroom to report

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Don't keep posting the same picture over and over and over.....and over again. Everyone doesn't have to post the same pic in order to comment on it.

QuietSoul

I... don't know what to say... *stares with her mouth open* Michael IS gorgeous!

LOL @ Whisper - I love the picture that has been re-posted time and time again. Wow.

IrishFaery

Originally posted by whisper
Don't keep posting the same picture over and over and over.....and over again. Everyone doesn't have to post the same pic in order to comment on it.

But Whisper it's so DELICIOUS!!! I think at this point it needs it's own thread! :lol:

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Contribute

:camera MSNBC: Jennifer London Katz Rpt March 30 2005

Version: .wmv
Submitted Date: 2005/3/30
Description:
Air date: March 30 2005

JENNIFER LONDON: …The defense raising questions about Katz's background and his relationship with an attorney who the family reportedly spoke with first.

The defense pointing out that when Katz spoke with someone from the Santa Barbara sheriff's department, Katz was under the impression the civil attorney that has spoken with the family first was planning on filing a civil suit on behalf of the family against Michael Jackson.

Tom Mesereau also pointing out that both Katz and the civil attorney had worked together in some manner on the 1993 allegations against Michael Jackson that eventually settled...