official May 10 2005 thread

alfredo

Originally posted by sistahlamb
uhhhhh....And what is "Family Fun Day" exactly??? Not that it's really that important.

This is the first I've heard about this, though.

All NL employees can bring their families and enjoy the rides, food, and fun. Remember, Mez got one of the "NL 5" idiots to admit that after he was told by has fat ass partner that MJ molested some kid, he brought his own kids to family day at NL.

"NL 5" idiot to his kid ... I know what we can do for fun,son...let's go visit Charles Manson :tooexcite

What a load of crap this 'esac'(intentionally spelled backwards as in ass-backwards) is!!

:sneddoncrybaby

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Just to keep you up-to-date:

TSColdMan at MJJF

---
Savannah Guthrie's 9:30 PST Update (UNCHECKED):

Well, Joe Marcus had some interesting testimony to offer for the defense. One of the strongest pieces of prosecution evidence in my mind was this written directive that was hanging at Neverland that said that the accuser in the family were not to leave the property.

That seems to support the prosecution contention that they were being held against their will. This witness Joe Marcus, the ranch manager had a good explanation for why there was this directive. He said that the doe children, the doe boys had been known to take out ranch vehicles, drive them around, including Michael Jackson's own personal Lincoln Navigator, as well as golf carts there had been golf cart accidents, that kind of thing, he said he issued the instruction that they were not to leave the property unattended by an adult or guardian or some kind of supervision.

This seemed to explain away the directive because the prosecutors had made a good point that if they were supposedly having a policy that it applied to all children they were not to leave without an adult, why would you need a specific directive as to the doe children. Marcus explains why they had specific instructions with regard to these children because they were known to try to leave the property with the ranch vehicle. They are under the age of 16 and not permitted to drive under the law. He said he knew there was going to be this rebuttal video to be filmed.

It was up in the air whether the interview was to be done at Neverland or Los Angeles. The directive in the gate activity log was on that day, February 19th, 2003, the date that the interview was to have taken place at Neverland.

We all know now from testimony during the prosecution case it ultimately happened on February 20th, very early hours of February 20th in Los Angeles. But initially, the plan was to do it at Neverland. That was probably the most important part his testimony so far.
---

sistahlamb

I hope Mike gets well agian.
Ramone Baine said last night on LK that the trial has taken a very large toll phisically on Michael and the back pain has not ceased. Poor guy....

Tiger Lilly

I heard about G-mama wanting a job at Nevy full-time yesterday. Also that woman testified that the gates to Neverland open by themselves from the inside. :D

Tiger Lilly

Ramone Baine said last night on LK that the trial has taken a very large toll phisically on Michael and the back pain has not ceased. Poor guy....
Poor Michael.... My heart breaks for him... :(

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by danaluvsmj
I hope today is a good day. Did Violet Silva really say that she would not want her kids or grandkids involved in activities at Neverland? That can't be good :nonono:
That was said in a police interview. She didn't say that on the stand. We still don't know how old that police interview is b/c the media's too busy trying to start a fire with her comments to be worried about the details.

floacist

2005-05-10T164631Z_01_MJT007D_RTRIDSP_2_CRIME-JACKSON.jpg

Awwwwwwwww, he makes neon green look nice:)

sistahlamb

(referring to pic in reply #29) Doesn't it look like Michael didn't shave his face this morning???
I noticed a little shadow on his upper lip and around his mouth.

I'm not expecting a reply, just making an observation.

A

Anonymous

Joe Marcus told that Michael keeps everything that is coming as post from fans and never throws out anything
wow

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
TSColdMan at MJJF

Fox Report (Jim Hammer):

- Joe Marcus is on the stand, finishing cross-examination
- Testified about two trips where he himself drove the family off the ranch
- Both times, he says the family seemed happy, certainly not like they were inprisoned
- He came off like he didn't have an agenda, very straight-forward, very credible witness
- Buzz that Culkin might testify tomorrow, etc... etc... Maybe... Who knows...
- If they can counter the allegations that Michael molested five boys in the past, if Culkin tells the jury nothing ever happened it certainly undercuts the prosecution's case

sistahlamb

I read on MJEOL that that Marcus guy is supposed to finish his testimony today and then the defence will bring in more employees/ex-employees.

Many people are still saying that Maculay will take the stand Wednesday, but the truth is it is not for certain yet.
It all depends on when Meserau feels that he should testify which could be anytime...pretty unpredictable.

danaluvsmj

aww I hope he's taking care of himself, poor baby :( . It really does look like he's hurting. I just hope he doesn't have to be sent to the hospital again.

frozen rose

thats good to hear! I am so glad that the defense to kickin' some a$$ out in court.

This maybe off topic, however does anyone know when Michael def. going to be said to be aquitted/convicted yet? I am not so certain!

A

Anonymous

Guys what is that press conference that Raymone Bain was giving yesterday? Honestly i didn't find anything about it. Is it possible to read about it somewhere? I'm sorry if it's out of topic but i wouldn't like to create a new thread to ask.

:idontknow

Frenchy

OK. The emprisonment charge is completely destroyed. Considering what the defense has shown in only two days, I think it is very promising. I would be EXTREMELY surprised that Mike would be found guilty of emprisonment. As to the alcohol charge, I am sure that the defense will definitely show that the kids were reckless enough to get into the wine cellar.

Most importantly, I think that Violet and Joe's testimonies also undercut the molestation charge (which is the one that worries me the most) because this means that the kids were not all that innocent -- they were street-smart little devils. Now that the kids were proved to be completely reckless, will the jury honestly believe that Gavin would get molested without defending himself, not once but twice, and that he would not tell anyone? Please!!!

And again, all that after only 2 days of testimonies, when it took the defense 10 weeks to not prove anything! Wow. Very impressive... Go Mez!