Official May 27 2005 thread

HeavenSent

Originally posted by Black Loafers
Is Michael going to attend this one casue It seems like he didn't yesterday :(..Ah..Well...:laugh
After that motion to show that pic, I'm wishing that he wasn't there.

Sneddon totally disgusts me.

senecajackson

I am not a hateful person...but I really wish something horrible on Sneddon for wanting to get an innocent man convicted! That ol racist bastard!!!

sistahlamb

I think the judge allowed the defence to bring in Gavin, Janut, Feldman, and Katz to testify agian.

I hope they have that tape ready today. It's very important.

sistahlamb

[Jackson] Trial Mysteries Remain
Friday, May 27, 2005
By Roger Friedman

[Jackson]: Evidence of Scandal?

The Michael Jackson case gets weirder and ever more full of holes.

This morning, as we wait to hear Jackson's teen accuser's statement to police in the summer of 2003, there are still-unanswered questions about the so-called "conspiracy" charges looming over the singer.

I now have in my possession a letter written by Mark Geragos' private investigator Brad Miller and faxed to Janet Arvizo's lawyer, William Dickerman, on June 12, 2003.

It's carbon-copied to Geragos, and essentially turns over to Arvizo – the mother of Jackson's accuser – two storage vaults filled with the family's stuff.

Arvizo and her boyfriend (now husband), U.S. Army Major Jay Jackson, didn't exactly run to gain possession of the vaults.

According to the paperwork in my hands, they waited until Oct. 1, four months later, to collect their stuff. That was after Dickerman sent a dozen or so letters to Geragos demanding an inventory of the vaults.

The copy of the June 12 letter that I have is supposed to have been made at the Santa Barbara County District Attorney's office. That's because that office received a copy of this letter on Sept. 26, 2003, about two months before it raided Neverland and, among other places, Brad Miller's office.

And how did the Santa Barbara DA's office get this letter from Geragos to Dickerman?

Right across the top of the letter is a fax stamp marked "311th Coscom G1." That would be Jay Jackson's place of business with the U.S. Army. The fax number printed in the same line also comes from 311th Coscom.

That means that on Sept. 26, 2003, the Santa Barbara District Attorney's office had at least one piece of paper suggesting that Miller was Geragos' employee.

Nevertheless, Miller's offices were raided on Nov. 18 because District Attorney Tom Sneddon insisted that he thought Miller worked instead for Michael Jackson.

The raid on Miller's office brought evidence into the trial that likely would have been excluded otherwise because of attorney-client privilege. I wonder why Jackson's defense team didn't use this letter (and I'm told there may be one more) when it was fighting the use of that evidence.

Also still missing is a videotape an associate of Miller's made of the Arvizos' apartment being packed up. No one seems to know where it is. The mystery deepens.

Jackson: District Attorney Witnesses Get Defensive

Several prosecution witnesses blew through the Santa Maria courthouse yesterday, and pretty much blew up in the state's face. It was not a pretty sight.

Chief among them was a woman named Christie Klausner who wrote an article about the Arvizo family in a weekly newspaper in 2001.

Tom Sneddon must have thought she'd demolish the defense. But she wound up confirming everyone's worst fears about Janet Arvizo after succumbing to defense attorney Tom Mesereau's artful cross-examination.

The defense made good points yesterday in the trial, but somehow they still failed to hit a couple of marks. And, yet, that videotape of the Arvizo family being moved out of their apartment is still missing, and may never be found at this point.

The move was at the center of much arguing yesterday. George Erwin , the owner of Dino's Moving and Storage, appeared as a witness for the prosecution yesterday.

But what defense attorney Robert Sanger didn't ask him was more important than what he did. For example: If you're erasing a family from the face of the Earth, do you hire a licensed, bonded mover to do the job in broad daylight? Or do you hire thugs and leave in the middle of the night? Do you keep receipts and bills of lading? Or shred all the evidence?

Hello?

Of course, Mesereau's examination of Arvizo lawyer Dickerman, which came later in the day, was a brutal episode that resembled a scene from "Gladiator." It didn't help that Dickerman, a benign and pleasant fellow, had brought along his twin 13-year-old boys to watch the proceedings.

Mesereau chopped his way through a series of letters between Dickerman and Geragos concerning the Arvizos' stored possessions. It was obvious that during the correspondence, the two lawyers were playing games. They just didn't count on their little spitting contest ever becoming public.

But in the end, I offer, it's meaningless, and Mesereau should have pointed it out.

Dickerman started representing Arvizo on Feb. 21, 2003. But he didn't write one letter to Geragos complaining about anything on behalf of the family until March 26 – two weeks after the Arvizos were out of Neverland and Jackson's life. So what's the difference if two lawyers were quibbling over a storage vault and the return of the family's passports, visas and birth certificates?

Mesereau should have pointed out that those passports, visas, and birth certificates the prosecution is so hot about were obtained during the exact period – Feb. 21-25 – when Janet Arvizo was first meeting with Dickerman.

She might have mentioned to her lawyer that when they were finished with their meeting on the 25th, she was off next to get those passports for a trip to Brazil. It's just a thought.

The prosecution claimed yesterday that the moving and storage episode resulted in Arvizo not being able to get to her things. But the vaults at Dino's were turned over to her June 12, 2003.

So why did it take until Oct. 1 for her to bother visiting them, as indicated by the Dino's records? And why did Dickerman insist that Geragos tried to deliver a "massive amount" of furniture at his office, when the Dino's bill of lading indicates a very sparse inventory of belongings?

Something doesn't add up there.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,157849,00.html

MJISHOT

Originally posted by HeavenSent
After that motion to show that pic, I'm wishing that he wasn't there.

Sneddon totally disgusts me.

i know, that really disgusted me. I cant bear to think how Michael must have felt knowing there was a possibility of that happening. Thankgod melville has SOME decency!

HeavenSent

Ebba: The pic that the state still has of Michael's genitals. From the '93 "investigation".

Yesterday's news was all over that.

classicaldj

Gavin is in Santa Maria.

So I guess Mez is going to call him right after the video is shown.

When this is over, Sneddon will be flat on his back all bloody and bruised and Michael will be standing over him saying " you have been weighed, and you have been measured, and you have absolutely been found wanting"

HeavenSent

Originally posted by got2makeitright
How bad is this tape for the MJ team?
My God girl, did you not read ANY of the posts from yesterday's thread? Why does this seem like an everyday habit for you?

It's not fair for you to always depend on someone to answer your questions that have already been brought up ad nauseum. You're an active participant of these threads, why not take the time to read and move ahead instead of backwards?

classicaldj

I found this posted by MJ's Chitown Boo on the mjjforum and thought it was very interesting:

I don't know if anyone else saw this but Thursday morning on Imus' radio show (also shown on MSNBC) Mike Tiabbi called in to update Imus on the trial. They started to discuss whether Michael could make a comeback. Tiabbi told this story about how a few days a go one of the guy's in his media group went out and bought all of Michael Jackson's cd's. Tiabbi took "Thriller" out to his white navigator with huge speakers (his description) (oh and it's a rental lol) and played it. He said in 60 seconds there were about 20 people surrounding his truck "dancing and girating their hips to the beat" he went on to praise Michael's music back in the day.

classicaldj

I found this posted by MJ's Chitown Boo on the mjjforum and thought it was very interesting:

I don't know if anyone else saw this but Thursday morning on Imus' radio show (also shown on MSNBC) Mike Taibbi called in to update Imus on the trial. They started to discuss whether Michael could make a comeback. Taibbi told this story about how a few days a go one of the guy's in his media group went out and bought all of Michael Jackson's cd's. Tiabbi took "Thriller" out to his white navigator with huge speakers (his description) (oh and it's a rental lol) and played it. He said in 60 seconds there were about 20 people surrounding his truck "dancing and girating their hips to the beat" he went on to praise Michael's music back in the day.

Here is another post from banana:

Hi, I have talked to him, Mr Mike T during my stay in Santa maria.
He has told me about this and we had agreement
for this point that " MJ music attracts us all the time".
When he was telling me this happened, ( he put MJ music Billie jean very loudely
from his car, people gather around his car immediately and danced! )
he seems very excited.
though ofcourse, I showed my sighn " Today i wonder what is A JOURNALISM,,,Truth that what we wanna know! ...
then he started to be more serious attitude.

It was nice to talk to him.

God blee MJ!

They know MJ innocence...

So some people are already discussing his comeback.