official May 3 2005 thread

Cristine87

What the hell is the D.A. gonna do when these people go on the stand & say nothing happened? I could just see it all now:

TS: Did Michael molest you?
Wade: No
TS: Are you sure?
Wade: Yes
TS: Are you sure you're not just saying that?
TS: Maybe you're just repressing the memory
TMez: Objection your honor

HotMJ!

Originally posted by koprulestheworld+-->QUOTE (koprulestheworld)
Its ok Show trying to show he does not want to quit.
[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-HeavenSent

HUH?????

I haven't been following this thread much, but guys....Let's not start asking questions that none of us are going to have the answers to. None of us are on the "inside" and know when the DA is going to wrap it up, so until it's been made official via article, pls don't ask anymore.
[/quote]
Better go over to MJJForum and take a look. The threads are all full of fans asking, demanding, hypothesizing, wondering when the D.A. will finally give it up.

Kop can ask too if he wants.

:popcorn

HotMJ!

Originally posted by whisper
MJEOL News brief

News from the main mjeol site: http://site2.mjeol.com/modules/news/articl...hp?storyid=1640

May 3 2005: Pros. Impeach Own Witness, Pros. Theories Clashing w/ each other

....Impeaching Rowe may have also given the defense yet another strong argument. They could very well point to Rowe as yet another prosecution witness who will say whatever she wants to say -- regardless of whether or not she's under oath -- to get what she wants.

The prosecution's theory assumes that the negative fallout from the Bashir interview impacted his finances negatively. In fact, it actually increased Michael's world-wide record sales.

Michael made the rebuttal video to defend his image, not shore up his finances.

:extremely

HotMJ!

Sneddon's conspiracy charge is a sham, like the "case" itself. Its main purpose was to drag in extraneous or problematic items to publicly air in front of the media.

The D.A.'s entire "case" is a straight out smear campaign. It has backfired on the prosecution BIG-TIME.

I hope Sneddumb winds up in the cross hairs of a malicious prosecution lawsuit, or gunned down by the Feds. He's got it comin' to him, fo sure! :extremely

:sneddoncr SnedDUMB Shamed

HotMJ!

Originally posted by peanut@ May 3 2005, 10:44 PM from MJJForum

This leads me to believe even more that Sony is totally working with TS to keep this case going in the hopes of a conviction. :huh:

It's WAY too far-fetched to say they're "working with" Sneddon.

But "hoping" for a verdict? Yeah, probably. No love lost there.

:sneddoncr SnedDUMB crying over his DOA "case"

wacky_sis

Originally posted by Cristine87

TS: Did Michael molest you?
Wade: No
TS: Are you sure?
TS: Are you sure you're not just saying that?
TS: Maybe you're just repressing the memory
TMez: Objection your honor

:laugh